Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-10, 08:43   Link #61
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Oh well no Sasuke in this chapter. I read a spoiler saying Sasuke would be seen fully but I guess it was just a fake.
well, I don't expect for Kishimoto to give us a full showing of Sasuke for know, I think Kishimoto had the pressure of putting Sasuke on screen again, so he pasted him in the last 2 chapters, I even think Kishi have not come with the final art for Sasuke’s new look.

BTW, good to see you posting again in this area.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 11:22   Link #62
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
well, I don't expect for Kishimoto to give us a full showing of Sasuke for know, I think Kishimoto had the pressure of putting Sasuke on screen again, so he pasted him in the last 2 chapters, I even think Kishi have not come with the final art for Sasuke’s new look.
he will be seen in the next chapter ! ( i hope )
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 14:58   Link #63
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
he will be seen in the next chapter ! ( i hope )
-That or Kabuto will warn Orochimaru and then he will take Sasuke to another one of their bases while they leave Sai to deal with Naruto, Sakura and Yamato. Don't dwell too much on this next comment, but I'm just waiting for Sasuke to get his ass handed to him and dragged back to Konoha so this whole "rescuing him nonsesne" can be put to an end and the focus be brought to more important matters: like the Akatsuki and Danzou's coup d'etat.
Old 2006-04-11, 00:43   Link #64
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Quote:
I really like the current pace of Naruto. I´m one of those that don´t need fights all the time to enjoy watching/reading something.
same here...I dont see any problem with how the manga is going. I actually prefer the manga for story and the anime for fight scenes.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 01:43   Link #65
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Concerning Kabuto going back... Yamato will certainly be able to restrain him with a moku jutsu and someone else has to keep Sai busy. He has no time for drawing jutsu now and will be forced to close range combat in a room, should it ever escalate.

I don't think Orochimaru or Sasuke will be aware of it... only after a while, when it takes too much time for Kabuto to come back. They'll leave the hideout and possibly lock them up by making it partially collapse.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 12:04   Link #66
fremeer

i like how it is as well, if they could some how add more adventure to it, it would be perfect. Somewhere along the lines of 666 satans adventure but with naruto's more fluid fights. I love the way kishi illustrates fights because its much easier to read and see whats going on over other manga, ie one piece(although one piece has the most creative fights)
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 12:17   Link #67
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Concerning Kabuto going back... Yamato will certainly be able to restrain him with a moku jutsu and someone else has to keep Sai busy. He has no time for drawing jutsu now and will be forced to close range combat in a room, should it ever escalate.

I don't think Orochimaru or Sasuke will be aware of it... only after a while, when it takes too much time for Kabuto to come back. They'll leave the hideout and possibly lock them up by making it partially collapse.
I don't think Kabuto will find them. Then the chapter would have ended with him finding them, as that's much more dramatic. Of course maybe the next chapter will end with that...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 14:43   Link #68
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Did I miss any theory on the book that Sai summons?

I am really wondering what could make Sai that much surprised. The summoning reminds me the type used in the chuunin exam, the use of some kind of authentication, old-generation hand reader.

Regarding the book, can it be something constant or updated? If it is something constant, assuming that he is clever enough, he could have given that information before the mission. Considering that his mind can be read, if Oro wouldn't have trusted him, that information could have been disclosed by Oro. Or disclosed by some other person like Hokage and her men. So, that might be the reason for giving him the information when he reached a certain stage. But, in that case, why a book, but not a single page of note, or a simple scroll? Does it have that much necessary information? That brings us to the updated part. If the summoning scroll can be used to summon only one thing that is associated with it, and if it is something updated, why not? That can mean that his mission is going to be updated continuously. So, can it be possible that Sai does not even know the actual mission?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 15:13   Link #69
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-That or Kabuto will warn Orochimaru and then he will take Sasuke to another one of their bases while they leave Sai to deal with Naruto, Sakura and Yamato. Don't dwell too much on this next comment, but I'm just waiting for Sasuke to get his ass handed to him and dragged back to Konoha so this whole "rescuing him nonsesne" can be put to an end and the focus be brought to more important matters: like the Akatsuki and Danzou's coup d'etat.
Ass handed to him? Dont think so not gonna happen. Kishi didnt hide him all this time so he can get beaten in the 1st fight.
Old 2006-04-11, 16:54   Link #70
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Did I miss any theory on the book that Sai summons?

I am really wondering what could make Sai that much surprised. The summoning reminds me the type used in the chuunin exam, the use of some kind of authentication, old-generation hand reader.
Was he surprised? If we interpret his face like being surprised than i have a theory
Suppose Danzou wants to carry out a plan super-secretely. Than the best way is that not even his subordinate knows about it. We know about Sai that he has almost no feelings, he is a perfect soldier therefore. And as such when he receives any kind of order he will carry that out without asking anything. So Danzou can write his real plan in a book to be summoned and only order Sai to read it a certain moment of the plan, to have further instructions. And a subordinate like Sai might receive a totally opposite order and he will carry it out as he did so far without any questions. At one moment being a traitor and at the other maybe loyal to the village? It depends only on Danzou's secret plan. If Danzou plans something against Orochimaru than it's the best way to not tell anything to Sai about that, just the next step, as we know Sai is not on that level of intelligence like Oro or even Kabuto.
Danzou was a rival of the "god of shinobi" at his time, so he must know some very advanced jutsu, he is old enough for that. Could it be that Danzou is the akatsuki leader? His skill should be enough, so far the leader has shown quite advanced jutsu and also he was always there only as a shadow. It could be that his shadow was created as a fake, from a young body. Also that statue and the whole story about the demons and the villages trying to control them leads to the old times of Chiyo and the 1st/2nd/3rd hokage, a young person shouldn't have so much knowledge on that, but someone like Danzou could have the knowledge.
It's also true that old people like Chiyo and Sarutobi showed incredible fighting skills, so Danzou should be on that level too. I personally like the idea because that way the akatsuki leader wouldn't be overpowered, that is he wouldn't be stronger than Itachi and Orochimaru, he has a lot of better qualities and more advanced jutsu but still as an old man can be simply weaker in actual combat than the 2 main evil guys. That way Itachi and Orochimaru can remain as the main evil challenged by Sasuke and Naruto while the akatsuki leader falls in another category, someone who can lead a team like akatsuki would make a good end to the manga where Sasuke and Naruto join forces to save Konoha and defeat akatsuki. And not the average plot where Naruto surpassing Sasuke gets as final opponent the akatsuki leader who is stronger than Itachi (I don't think that any of the two will ever clearly surpass the other).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 17:10   Link #71
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Ass handed to him? Dont think so not gonna happen. Kishi didnt hide him all this time so he can get beaten in the 1st fight.
-I never said that he'd get his ass whooped in the first fight, all I said was that the sooner this "rescue" business is dealt with the better. Personally I think that the issues with the Akatsuki and Danzou are more to be concerned about than one measily little traitor. Problems of the many over the problems of one, so to speak.
Old 2006-04-11, 18:23   Link #72
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
Was he surprised? If we interpret his face like being surprised than i have a theory
Suppose Danzou wants to carry out a plan super-secretely. Than the best way is that not even his subordinate knows about it. We know about Sai that he has almost no feelings, he is a perfect soldier therefore. And as such when he receives any kind of order he will carry that out without asking anything. So Danzou can write his real plan in a book to be summoned and only order Sai to read it a certain moment of the plan, to have further instructions. And a subordinate like Sai might receive a totally opposite order and he will carry it out as he did so far without any questions. At one moment being a traitor and at the other maybe loyal to the village? It depends only on Danzou's secret plan. If Danzou plans something against Orochimaru than it's the best way to not tell anything to Sai about that, just the next step, as we know Sai is not on that level of intelligence like Oro or even Kabuto.
Danzou was a rival of the "god of shinobi" at his time, so he must know some very advanced jutsu, he is old enough for that. Could it be that Danzou is the akatsuki leader? His skill should be enough, so far the leader has shown quite advanced jutsu and also he was always there only as a shadow. It could be that his shadow was created as a fake, from a young body. Also that statue and the whole story about the demons and the villages trying to control them leads to the old times of Chiyo and the 1st/2nd/3rd hokage, a young person shouldn't have so much knowledge on that, but someone like Danzou could have the knowledge.
It's also true that old people like Chiyo and Sarutobi showed incredible fighting skills, so Danzou should be on that level too. I personally like the idea because that way the akatsuki leader wouldn't be overpowered, that is he wouldn't be stronger than Itachi and Orochimaru, he has a lot of better qualities and more advanced jutsu but still as an old man can be simply weaker in actual combat than the 2 main evil guys. That way Itachi and Orochimaru can remain as the main evil challenged by Sasuke and Naruto while the akatsuki leader falls in another category, someone who can lead a team like akatsuki would make a good end to the manga where Sasuke and Naruto join forces to save Konoha and defeat akatsuki. And not the average plot where Naruto surpassing Sasuke gets as final opponent the akatsuki leader who is stronger than Itachi (I don't think that any of the two will ever clearly surpass the other).
I like. Complexities and twists make a much better story than the obvious. I am really hoping Danzou and Root Anbu isn't something to pass the time with; but more a major element of the story that will remain towards the end of the series.
Old 2006-04-11, 18:35   Link #73
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
The old legends are shown to be weaker than the younger generation. Danzou, if considered as a legend with his disabilities, should be weaker than Oro, Itachi, etc. An Akatsuki leader weaker than its members will not look good. Also, knowing advanced jutsu was a specialty of Sandaime and despite that he is dead now.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 02:14   Link #74
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
The old legends are shown to be weaker than the younger generation. Danzou, if considered as a legend with his disabilities, should be weaker than Oro, Itachi, etc. An Akatsuki leader weaker than its members will not look good. Also, knowing advanced jutsu was a specialty of Sandaime and despite that he is dead now.
Don't forget that Orochimaru could have been on the same level as Sandaime, jutsu wise. He spent years on learning new jutsu, including kinjutsu and inventing his own with inhumane experiments.

The Akatsuki leader could be weaker that his members. If he hides his weakness very well and somehow manages to make the others fear him, they will probably respect their leader ^^ (unless you get some Kenpachi-like guy as in Bleach, fighting his captain no matter what, to become the captain). Itachi isn't interested in that. Maybe Zetsu... dunno for the rest.
Also, he or (she?) must have a lot of knowledge his members don't even have a clue about.
Old 2006-04-13, 02:14   Link #75
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
A much younger Oro (remember he was in a 20 year body, probably selected carefully to be very strong as it resisted Tsunade's supposed deadly punch) had serious trouble with the very old Sarutobi. He almost died and he had courage to attack Sarutobi only when he was so old, and also after getting a young body, and he still carefully prepared for the fight with the summoning of two hokages.
The other one is Chiyo, don't you think it's a shame when your own grandma kills you? That says it all, even if she used a dirty trick by using Sasori's parent's, and as such I consider that her move with the loved parents was the best mind game in the story so far (better than any trick from Oro or Kabuto). It was not evil but also sick as she used her own family (even if only puppets) against her own family.
So I think Danzou might turn out to be surprisingly strong. However in his case I'm sure he would be weaker than Oro and Itachi in combat. In a ninja fight raw power and abilities of a young body mean a lot, in this case even more than Danzou's experience and advanced knowledge. But there's not only combat power, there are other aspects of power, like the ability to form and lead akatsuki and to display such advanced jutsu as we saw from the leader. Someone who leads a group of the strongest people while he himself is relatively weaker than they are and he also manages to use them for his own secret goals like Sasori used his puppets and subordinates would be a very interesting plot twist. And that would make the leader really fearsome, leading by the power of mind is more evil than leading by raw power.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 04:01   Link #76
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Naruto 303 LQ is out!
Too bad I've no time to mess around with Japanese today as I've someone else's work to fix and finish and only 1 1/2 day left >_>
They should release these chapters during the weekend ^^'

Last edited by Syaoran; 2006-04-13 at 04:21.
Old 2006-04-13, 04:07   Link #77
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Naruto 303 LQ is out!
And it's a very boring chapter -_-
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 04:44   Link #78
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Don't forget that Orochimaru could have been on the same level as Sandaime, jutsu wise.
He spent years on learning new jutsu, including kinjutsu and inventing his own with inhumane experiments.
Nope. The goat is unrivalled in the amount of jutsu.

Orochimaru stated his objective is to learn all jutsu,
but that doesn't change that he uses mostly snake-jutsu, and only a few other jutsu.
This would put him on the same level as Jiraiya, who uses mostly frog-jutsu.

Even Kakashi probably knows a lot more ninjutsu than Orochimaru.
Sandaime is the champion.

Quote:
Regarding the book, can it be something constant or updated?
It is constantly updated.

The book is an assassination list, with information about the person to be killed.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote