Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-12, 19:05   Link #121
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
You don't know that; especially since we know virtually everything Naruto is capable of and hardly nothing of what Sasuke is capable of. We do know this though:

Sasuke > Sai > Naruto with no power ups
Actually Sasuke>Oro as it is known the way you know about the order you gave (add remote-control to power up).

I hoped to see a Sasuke is the God of ninja comment in the signatures from many, but couldn't see any yet. Greatly disappointed.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 19:38   Link #122
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Actually Sasuke>Oro as it is known the way you know about the order you gave (add remote-control to power up).

I don’t agree with this, could you please prove that, or elaborate this?

Sasuke it not in Oro levels IMO.
Old 2006-05-12, 19:38   Link #123
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:

I hoped to see a Sasuke is the God of ninja comment in the signatures from many, but couldn't see any yet. Greatly disappointed.
u mean naruto with no chakra whatsoever, he just used the last of it on his clones, so not only does he have no foxy powerups, he has literally no energy (he friggen fell on his face a few times)
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 21:05   Link #124
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I don’t agree with this, could you please prove that, or elaborate this?

Sasuke it not in Oro levels IMO.
As I said I used the criteria what was used before me. (I thought I didn't need to put a sarcasm sign, but I guess it was needed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
u mean naruto with no chakra whatsoever, he just used the last of it on his clones, so not only does he have no foxy powerups, he has literally no energy (he friggen fell on his face a few times)
The message that I quoted does not specify anything about the recent "weary" condition.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 21:13   Link #125
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Since Orochimaru's body thing is comming to an end and he is kinda weak, it should be Sasuke > Orochimaru at the moment.

He should just kill him and take his Kusanagi =).
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 23:50   Link #126
Airaku
####

Regardless of their power levels, Sasuke can not beat Orochimaru as long as the CS is in play. Oro can use the CS to immobilize any who wears it, just like he did to Anko.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 00:48   Link #127
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
Actually, we really don't know what Naruto is capable of. We've seen a few things, but we really can't be sure that Naruto doesn't have more abilities up his sleeves.
please...no more fifteen-trump-card battles...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 01:26   Link #128
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airaku
Regardless of their power levels, Sasuke can not beat Orochimaru as long as the CS is in play. Oro can use the CS to immobilize any who wears it, just like he did to Anko.

Yea...

There's absolutely no way Sasuke should be better than one of the strongest Ninjas in the world. I'd be surprised if he could beat kakashi.

However, I do see a loophole = Oro deteriorating body. Sasuke could be developing one jutsu to use against a weakend enough Oro. I don't see sasuke sitting on his but getting ready to be used by Oro; his desire (and kishis) for him to face Itachi is far too great.

All he needs to do is find a way around the CS and one sharigan escape technique... no easy feat... I wonder how kishi will tie it all together.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 01:28   Link #129
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
please...no more fifteen-trump-card battles...

Better keep beggin... you know its a power up + deus ex machina festival gonna happen.

But at this particular point in the storyline, I wonder who will get the favored "that jutsu" surely Sasuke has one.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 01:34   Link #130
Airaku
####

What happened to Oro in this chapter? I expected him to arrive on the scene first, especially since he should know where Sasuke’s room is. Maybe he’s lurking in the shadows somewhere and checking out Sasuke’s reaction to seeing Naruto once again.

He might have gone to save Kabuto, but that wouldn’t make sense since in the previous chapter he said he was going after Sai. Overhearing that Naruto told Sai to go find Sasuke he should gone straight to Sasuke’s room.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 03:53   Link #131
fremeer

im gonna guess there will be a warm up match between the two since thats pretty regular in most manga, then if they get serious we will see the trump card thing happen. I really hope oro and stuff run, because naruto and sasuke have alot to show each other, also i think sasuke and naruto are at same level. if u dont include Sharingan, CS or Kyuubi. The way i see it is everytime naruto goes kyuubi it shows he isnt the one in control, so when he can manifest all of kyuubi's chakra without going beast mode than he will be max power and i see sasuke with MS but not CS for max power.
Also any money he dont got MS yet.
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 07:37   Link #132
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
What happened to Oro in this chapter? I expected him to arrive on the scene first, especially since he should know where Sasuke’s room is. Maybe he’s lurking in the shadows somewhere and checking out Sasuke’s reaction to seeing Naruto once again.

He might have gone to save Kabuto, but that wouldn’t make sense since in the previous chapter he said he was going after Sai. Overhearing that Naruto told Sai to go find Sasuke he should gone straight to Sasuke’s room.
He said he was going after Sai, wouldn't that be funny is that Sasuke was jus a henge'd Orochimaru ^^'.
Old 2006-05-13, 07:47   Link #133
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremeer
also i think sasuke and naruto are at same level. if u dont include Sharingan, CS or Kyuubi.
Even if it were true we know that both Naruto and Oro are exhausted by their previous monster-fight. So a real Naruto-Sasuke fight will most likely not happen, Naruto couldn't even run without falling.
Also do not include sharingan to the powerups, sharingan is a normal ability of all Uchiha, they can use it for the whole fight, it's not a powerup. As for Kyuubi I think that using kyuubi chakra is not a powerup, it's just an ability of Naruto like the sharingan. That makes him able to heal wounds and regenerate at a fast pace, also makes him stronger and faster and the main advantage is that he can make a lot of ninjutsu. If Naruto will fight i expect of him using some great ninjutsu with his own and also kyuubi chakra ( for example Gamabunta summon) but no genjutsu (ha has not talent) and absolutely no taijutsu because his body is very weakend. If he is really smart at fighting he should use ninjutsu in such a way that opponents cannot attack him directly, thus he can fight without any taijutsu use. In any other case he has no chance. For example he summons Gamabunta and during all the fight he just stands on the head of gamabunta, so he does not need any taijutsu, all he needs is big chakra amounts.
Sasuke at CS1 level should be able to summon Manda.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 07:50   Link #134
Syaoran
Inactive Member

That thaught struck my mind as well after I saw it... I suppressed it... but it could have been possible. I thought it would be harder to find Sasuke.
This is the real Sasuke imo... I don't know what Orochimaru is doing (lost in his own compound?), but if it was him, Sai could have discovered it, being in root ANBU's assasination squad.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 07:54   Link #135
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
That thaught struck my mind as well after I saw it... I suppressed it... but it could have been possible. I thought it would be harder to find Sasuke.
This is the real Sasuke imo... I don't know what Orochimaru is doing (lost in his own compound?), but if it was him, Sai could have discovered it, being in root ANBU's assasination squad
Yeah i think that's the real Sasuke too, i hope ^^'.

But i think Orochimaru is going to sneak up and capture Yamato and free Kabuto .. Since Yamato has to be his new host body.

Plus i dont think there will be a Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura fight.
Old 2006-05-13, 08:20   Link #136
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh sorry(rubs eyes) i feel asleep while reading this chapter, did anything happen in this chapter really? and shouldn't the yamato bushin be stabing kabuto to death?
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 08:34   Link #137
Soma

Sasuke won't be fighting Naruto or Sakura. He will be brutally beating the shit out of Sai and/or Yamato though. It's Sasuke's turn to show his strength and Sakura/Naruto shouldn't even be here. They can't do anything at this moment.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 08:48   Link #138
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
As I said I used the criteria what was used before me. (I thought I didn't need to put a sarcasm sign, but I guess it was needed.)
Well, sorry, but it is strange for you to use sarcasm, that was my mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave
wouldn't that be funny is that Sasuke was jus a henge'd Orochimaru ^^'.
LOL, that would be really Ironic -Sakura drooled over Orochimaru-…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
Sasuke at CS1 level should be able to summon Manda.
You think so? It never crossed mi mind, it is possible.

But as long as Sasuke has the CS, he will never had anything to be > Oro

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-05-13 at 12:19.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 12:47   Link #139
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
when i read this chapter
i'm felt very shocked plus surprise
i think at last i can see sasuke but when i look him with that outfit (orochimaru outfit) i cried and sad
but he still cool and calm
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-13, 13:13   Link #140
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

At first I outright laughed at Sasuke´s clothing. But after watching it a second time along with the line "He looks down with serenity... He looks up with passion." I´d say both Naruto and Sasuke´s clothing fits them perfectly. I´ve finally accepted their new clothing. :Heh: And Sasuke gave me the feeling of one of those samurai´s from movies anime/series. The calm yet powerful one. (Which often in the end explodes in a last powerup to avenge his murdered love or free a village/people.)

While Naruto´s clothing is a gear. Passion!

When it comes to the chapter I´ll say that I liked it. They´ve been building up this meeting for quite some time and I think this chapter and the first glance they get of eachoter was done very good. (Now let´s just hope the meeting itself is done in a good way and not just Sakura/Naruto shouting or this hopelessly tiring. "I´ll protect you this time".)

Can´t wait for next chapter.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote