AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-11, 15:54   Link #1
naruto_jh

[Manga] Kakashi's new ability?

This may be an old question i duno but:
As Itachi said, to obtain MS, you must kill you closest friend. What are your thoughts on how Kakshi recieved MS, he doesnt even run in Uchiha blood, he only got a Sharingan past on to him.
naruto_jh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 18:00   Link #2
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I am pretty sure that his doujutsu isnt Mangekyou..

Its probably a another legendary (different) doujutsu...

I assume Mangekyou is [Evil & Most powerfull Sharingan doujutsu]
Kakashi's is probably the [Good & Inferior Sharingan doujutsu compared to Mangekyou]

Kakashi seems to be able to control time and space temporary and very limited with his eye...while Itachi can in a Genjutsu world Tsukyomi act as a sort of god...since he can create/recreate things as he sees fit in that world.

Since it is pretty much instantanious once it starts time stops in the real world..and Itachi is able to stay for a very very long time (probably more then 3 days/weeks in that world if he wants to) There for Itachi's eye technique is basically better.

It is also assumed that Itachi's doujutsu comes with 3 special techniques (nin [ameterasu], gen [tsukyomi] & tai jutsu [?]
As for Kakashi this is unknown...the jutsu he did seemed both nin&genjutsu so i wonder if Kakashi has access to 2-3 new eye related techniques..
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 18:10   Link #3
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Send a message via AIM to KuwabaraTheMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5

Kakashi's is probably the [Good & Inferior Sharingan doujutsu compared to Mangekyou]
But Kakashi said "Mangekyou Sharingan" when he activated it...
KuwabaraTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 18:12   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuwabaraTheMan
But Kakashi said "Mangekyou Sharingan" when he activated it...
Really? I've got to reread it then...i guess Kakashi hasnt looked in the mirror yet and didnt notice that it ISNT Mangekyou...or he didnt had a proper name for it and copied the name of Itachi
Old 2006-02-11, 19:07   Link #5
swerv
Stay Up

He can't look in the mirror with it activated to check it out, he'd kill himself!
Old 2006-02-11, 19:11   Link #6
Rurik
Golden

yah, He said MAngekyu Sharingan, Either way, I think The Kakashi Gaiden was use in part to show us that Kakashi could developed by himself the 3rd Dot, so this was a hint telling us that he could reach the MS, Itachi was the igniter that helped Kakashi developed this dojutsu.

I think Itachi plan of letting Kakashi live back then, Backfired.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 19:11   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv
He can't look in the mirror with it activated to check it out, he'd kill himself!
i doubt that...
Old 2006-02-11, 19:35   Link #8
Ryuujin

Quote:
Really? I've got to reread it then...i guess Kakashi hasnt looked in the mirror yet and didnt notice that it ISNT Mangekyou...or he didnt had a proper name for it and copied the name of Itachi
It's possible that the Mangekyou looks different for each individual, or something. After all, we've got a sample size of two here...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 19:36   Link #9
Zek
Eyebrows...

It's the Mangekyou. Kishimoto told us so himself through Kakashi, I don't think we're meant to think that maybe Kakashi just didn't know what he was talking about. Yes, it looks different and has different functionality; it seems that the MS is different for each user, and we just never knew it before because only Itachi has shown it.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 20:04   Link #10
ri0

Well you could interpret "closest" in two ways.

1. Your closest friend like best friend. The one you'd die for
2. The one that means more to you than others, but isn't your best friend. You just like him more than others so he is closest to you...

So Kakashi didn't require a best friend, only someone that meant something to him.

After all I doubt he'd kill someone to get stronger.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-13, 19:09   Link #11
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Or maybe Itachi got it wrong, and it's not the only way to get mangekyou. Maybe you just need to feel guilty over the death of your best friend, not necessarily kill him outright. Either way, I'm sure there'll be an explanation in the future.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 03:37   Link #12
koshta

Hey guys i dont know if you relised this but in the episode that past ( The filler ) sasuke had a different type of sharingan when it showed him sitting next to orochimaru. offcourse the manga is alot by far at this stage. ( adn i realy want to see why Ero senin said: "DO NOT USE THAT FORM" to naruto before he left for the garaa retrieval mission. im thinking that naruto may be able to control the nine tail fox but well see in time. anyway please write on if u saw sasuke also have a different sharingan
koshta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 04:02   Link #13
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

Quote:

Kakashi seems to be able to control time and space temporary and very limited with his eye...while Itachi can in a Genjutsu world Tsukyomi act as a sort of god...since he can create/recreate things as he sees fit in that world.

Since it is pretty much instantanious once it starts time stops in the real world..and Itachi is able to stay for a very very long time (probably more then 3 days/weeks in that world if he wants to) There for Itachi's eye technique is basically better.

It is also assumed that Itachi's doujutsu comes with 3 special techniques (nin [ameterasu], gen [tsukyomi] & tai jutsu [?]
As for Kakashi this is unknown...the jutsu he did seemed both nin&genjutsu so i wonder if Kakashi has access to 2-3 new eye related techniques..

Its posts like this that force people to start having a vs conversation. Why did u jump to the conclusion that Itachi's MS is stronger that Kakshi's? 'Inferior', was it? Says who?? Where was it mentioned that its inferior? Here is a person who is not a a natural Sharingan user by birth but he develops it, copies a rumored 1000 jutsus and then gains the MS but his jutsus are still seen as inferior.

I think the worst this that was done with the naruto world was the mention of the word 'genious'. It has now become an automatic way to judge ninjas, if you aint a tensai, then you are inferior.
DriftingShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 05:48   Link #14
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
offcourse the manga is alot by far at this stage. ( adn i realy want to see why Ero senin said: "DO NOT USE THAT FORM" to naruto before he left for the garaa retrieval mission.
Eh jiraiya said that form? not jutsu? i always thought he said dont use that 'jutsu'

anywho if your referring to form
Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 05:53   Link #15
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Eh jiraiya said that form? not jutsu? i always thought he said dont use that 'jutsu'

anywho if your referring to form
Spoiler:

I said the same thing in another forum. I remember him saying 'jutsu', not 'form'. Could just be the translation.
DriftingShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 06:37   Link #16
koshta

Oh my mistake, would you guys happen to know what That Jutsu is? would it happen to be a secret weapon were naruto actualy summons the nine tails ? (hahahaha who am i kidding )
koshta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 07:35   Link #17
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Oh no ... you're not gonna shift the Sasuke <> Naruto talent discussion over to Itachi <> Kakashi now ^^' ?

What Kakashi developped is indeed Mangekyou Sharingan. After I read that my first thought was "Who did Kakashi kill ?" , but that's not his way to do things.

Maybe Itachi misinterpreted that document hidden under that tatami covered room ? Couldn't it be that Mangekyou Sharingan can be a blessing as well as a curse, depending on how the user developped it ?
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 08:02   Link #18
fremeer

i think kakashi has a step between magekyou since he cant have both eyes nor the bloodline. he probably uses a jutsu and stores up chakra in the eye for it to transform, thats why it takes so long to open it up. after the opening of the mangekyou it probably just stays open till kakashi looses too much chakra or actively stops putting chakra into it. i bet he has to constantly put chakra into it while itachi only does so when he wants to use his special techs.
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 08:17   Link #19
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Its the Mangekyou Sharingan but he cant use it as well as itachi can since itachi doesnt faint after using it.

Quote:
Oh my mistake, would you guys happen to know what That Jutsu is?
well people have theories ...
Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 08:33   Link #20
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
well people have theories ...
Spoiler:
It coukd be the 2nd, But I doubt is the body flicker, I don’t see why JIraya should say to Naruto not to use it, Is not his Kyuby form because it is not a Jutsu itself, so it could be this Black Ball he is doing, but I don’t know, it seems Naruto have control of Doing "that Jutsu" as he witches, and Right now what he is doing, it seems is not Naruto in total control, but his rage.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote