AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2022-09-08, 10:51   Link #1
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Queen Elizabeth II has died at 96

Queen Elizabeth II’s doctors are concerned for her health, Buckingham Palace says; family fly in to be by her side

So while members of the royal family are rushing to Scotland, everyone else is saying she's already passed, just days after meering Liz Truss who apparentlt the majority of Brits hate
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-08, 12:36   Link #2
SidVicious
Anime addict

She's gone.

https://edition.cnn.com/uk/live-news...gbr/index.html
Old 2022-09-08, 12:52   Link #3
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Yep. Mods kindly change the title.
Old 2022-09-08, 19:50   Link #4
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
And another page of 20th Century turned.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-08, 20:57   Link #5
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The leaders of old are reaching their ends of life, indeed

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-08, 23:07   Link #6
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I find it ominous that the Queen leaves the mortal coil mere days after accepting the election of an apparently highly divisive prime minister some have dubbed Thatcher 2.0 as the country faces its biggest national crisis since the outcome of the Brexit vote.
Old 2022-09-09, 05:57   Link #7
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I find it ominous that the Queen leaves the mortal coil mere days after accepting the election of an apparently highly divisive prime minister some have dubbed Thatcher 2.0 as the country faces its biggest national crisis since the outcome of the Brexit vote.
You know, both top candidats in the latest British elections were super bad judging by what I saw UK guys posting in the Internet. So it was like that South Park episode about school mascot eletions.

RIP grandma. Maybe it was a right time as even more shit may come in the nearest future.

Reminds me of my own grandma who died last August and had not lived long enough to see all the shit happening in my country now.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2022-09-14 at 09:55.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-13, 14:33   Link #8
Belkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
You know, both top candidats in the latest British elections were super bad judging by what I saw UK guys posting in the Internet. So it was like that South Park seoies about school mascot eletions.

RIP grandma. Maybe it was a right time as even more shit may come in thr nearest future.

Reminds me of my own grandma who died last August and had not lived long enough to see all the shit happening in my country now.
Politics in the UK is a mess at the moment and it is going to be, shall we say, interesting how things pan out with the new King. I mean he was getting investigated a few months back for accepting a suitcase full of money from a former Middle East politician and his charity has been investigated a few times for irregularities over the years. He is certainly not a patch on Her Majesty who was able to be liked by all section of UK society, even those who are against the monarchy.
Belkov is offline   Reply With Quote