Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 01:20   Link #2201
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Side topic: I'm honestly surprised at the lack of Mondaiji doujin, safe or R18.

Hell, Shirayuki's line "Of course. You can split open my stomach and eat my liver or you can rip my clothes off and tie me up with chains. You can also defile my purity and enjoy my tears….So long as you are my master, I will satisfy your desires.” is practically BEGGING for an R18 one.
I would kill for more Mondaiji doujins. Especially R18 ones hehehe....
Admit it, we're all perverts here, closet or not.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:22   Link #2202
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I would kill for more Mondaiji doujins. Especially R18 ones hehehe....
Admit it, we're all perverts here, closet or not.
As long as it's not Shonen Ai or Yaoi, I'm fine with that.

(Really waiting for a doujin where Izayoi ehem "punish" Shirayuki )
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:29   Link #2203
sasoras

I'll go out and say the best female design in this series is the Roc King, everyone else seems to fall short imo.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:32   Link #2204
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
I'll go out and say the best female design in this series is the Roc King, everyone else seems to fall short imo.
I'm an instafan of her too but I like almost every character design on this series, even the enemies.

Wish to see more Roc Demon King...
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 07:46   Link #2205
chaosbeowulf

Random thought of the day: what would happen if the Kuuhaku pair from NGNL got invited to Little Garden? Just finished watching the anime, and this random thought just popped out of my head
chaosbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 08:01   Link #2206
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbeowulf View Post
Random thought of the day: what would happen if the Kuuhaku pair from NGNL got invited to Little Garden? Just finished watching the anime, and this random thought just popped out of my head
Easy they'd be utterly crushed. Granted i havent watched the anime or read the LN's but from what i've seen the games they play in NGNL are all word games. Fact is they have very little power and all of the gift games in Mondaiji are based off over power and strength. While together they might possess half the mental ability of Izayoi im not convinced that they could be anything more then strategists. Now if i'm wrong please tell me so but from all indications they're just incredibly smart and they'd need one hell of a gift to do any damage.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 08:28   Link #2207
chaosbeowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Easy they'd be utterly crushed. Granted i havent watched the anime or read the LN's but from what i've seen the games they play in NGNL are all word games. Fact is they have very little power and all of the gift games in Mondaiji are based off over power and strength. While together they might possess half the mental ability of Izayoi im not convinced that they could be anything more then strategists. Now if i'm wrong please tell me so but from all indications they're just incredibly smart and they'd need one hell of a gift to do any damage.
What would happen if they are the host? The host is the one that sets up the rules of the gift game, right? As Kuuhaku often said in NGNL, gotta win the game before it begins... I think I can see them as Demon Lords hosting a gift game...

There's more than word games in NGNL, what hooked me to that series was the chess game between Kuuhaku and Kurumi, actually. Read it, it's pretty good!

But seriously though, Kuuhaku as strategists, with Izayoi, Asuka, and Yo as the frontliners? A man can only dream, I guess...
chaosbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 08:38   Link #2208
Echizen777

Quote:
They would die quickly, it's fine on Disboard because the usage of violence is forbidden. As strategists however they are much smarter than Izayoi.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 08:38   Link #2209
Breimoon

well, maybe 50-100 flugel may reach Izayoi power and i think that as far as mental capacity goes they are on par with izayoi.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 08:40   Link #2210
dragon1412

Quote:
What would happen if they are the host? The host is the one that sets up the rules of the gift game, right? As Kuuhaku often said in NGNL, gotta win the game before it begins... I think I can see them as Demon Lords hosting a gift game...

There's more than word games in NGNL, what hooked me to that series was the chess game between Kuuhaku and Kurumi, actually. Read it, it's pretty good!

But seriously though, Kuuhaku as strategists, with Izayoi, Asuka, and Yo as the frontliners? A man can only dream, I guess...
that's NG, in little Garden, cheat is unacceptable rather than NGNL where you are fine as long as you don't get caught, and the participant ability and knowledge is their own problem, for example, Asuka's authority would dominate the entire NGNL without any resistance, host or no host.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 08:46   Link #2211
laon
Hantai

Quote:

The game still have to be winnable. But yes, you could host the kind of game that doesn't need brawl like the anime proved when Kurousagi played little card game with the three mondaiji but with so many cheat like abiltiy the various god goddess divine being entity posses I don't think it'll be effective.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 09:57   Link #2212
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
My guess is, because she lost her rabbit ears, she loses her [Divinity] in a sense and basically goes form bunny to human.
If she lost her divinity, from a logical point, wouldnt she just become a talking chibi rabbit or maybe she gets disconnected from the little garden network or something along those lines. I dont really make sense why the author seems to think taking away rabbit ears on a moon rabbit is a good path. Well I dont really know about the origion of Moon rabbits to be honest, were they born human ? Is it that easy for they can just stop being moon rabbits just like that?. So without the divinity, they are not moon rabbits. Would this explain why their homeland got smashed into the ground ? Lost divinity = become human = demon lords moved in and smashed them.

Well it does sound like I am throwing out theories here, but you should see what I am trying to get at. If it isnt the divinity, then would this be some phenomenon never heard of before? Should they hit the books and research if its happened to a moon rabbit before.

I dont know if anyone else noticed, rabbit ears seemed to be a crucial trait of the moon rabbits, you could tell Kuro Usagis mood just by how they stood or moved. Similar on how you can read a mood on a dog. So the fact the author just has removed them is....

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 10:04   Link #2213
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
If she lost her divinity, from a logical point, wouldnt she just become a talking chibi rabbit or maybe she gets disconnected from the little garden network or something along those lines. I dont really make sense why the author seems to think taking away rabbit ears on a moon rabbit is a good path. Well I dont really know about the origion of Moon rabbits to be honest, were they born human ? Is it that easy for they can just stop being moon rabbits just like that?. So without the divinity, they are not moon rabbits. Would this explain why their homeland got smashed into the ground ? Lost divinity = become human = demon lords moved in and smashed them.

Well it does sound like I am throwing out theories here, but you should see what I am trying to get at. If it isnt the divinity, then would this be some phenomenon never heard of before? Should they hit the books and researched if its happened to a moon rabbit before.

I dont know if anyone else noticed, rabbit ears seemed to be a crucial trait of the moon rabbits, you could tell Kuro Usagis mood just by how they stood or moved. Similar on how you can read a mood on a dog. So the fact the author just has removed them is....
Wasn't the reason Kuro Usagi lost her divinity because she did something forbidden? I remember her using TWO powerful artifacts/Gifst at once, both are stated to NEVER be use together.

Not to mention that I remember reading that Kuro Usagi was a special case to begin with, since she was one of the few moon rabbits actually capable of using the two of them. So this is an unprecedented case.

A third note is that, well, the moon rabbit kingdom is destroyed. Where would they find informations like that now?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 10:11   Link #2214
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Wasn't the reason Kuro Usagi lost her divinity because she did something forbidden? I remember her using TWO powerful artifacts/Gifst at once, both are stated to NEVER be use together.

Not to mention that I remember reading that Kuro Usagi was a special case to begin with, since she was one of the few moon rabbits actually capable of using the two of them. So this is an unprecedented case.

A third note is that, well, the moon rabbit kingdom is destroyed. Where would they find informations like that now?
Yes she used the spear of Indra and the Armor together so she lost her divinity, but if she didnt His Highness would've slaughtered her so i think its a break. (I'm pretty sure she doesnt have it at the point of Vol 11 but i dont know).

I believe she was a special case. but dont take my word on it.

As for why they're moon rabbits without the divinity is because of the rabbits connection to Indra. Even with the kingdom destroyed im pretty sure they keep their divinity until she loses it.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 11:50   Link #2215
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post

Well it does sound like I am throwing out theories here, but you should see what I am trying to get at. If it isnt the divinity, then would this be some phenomenon never heard of before? Should they hit the books and research if its happened to a moon rabbit before.

Once again, I wasn't really sure but he did it because it was a plot point! Without her being a moon rabbit she can't activate her Judge Master ability. She lost her ears because she broke a taboo.

And no not really. If an angel loses his wings he becomes human. If the devil loses his power, he becomes human. Granted I am following examples I have seen before. But the point of Little garden is to find out WHICH CAME FIRST, human or God. And perhaps this could be a clue as to her losing her ears she becomes human.

Also, we HAVE realized her ears are crucial...how could we not -_- I kinda feel insulted XD
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 16:04   Link #2216
Dragoon Luna

Yay i found the doujinshis...except they are neither translated, are only 2, and are for R+18....I downloaded them...and to be honest I only like one art style...T^T
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 19:21   Link #2217
JayGT

I just started the light novel and I have some questions.
Has izayoi defeated Highness?
Is highness still a major villian?
Has izayoi fought Azi Daki and defeated him?
JayGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 19:41   Link #2218
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGT View Post
I just started the light novel and I have some questions.
Has izayoi defeated Highness?
Is highness still a major villian?
Has izayoi fought Azi Daki and defeated him?
1. fight wasn't over but Highness did concede that Izayoi is stronger then him
2. Nope
Spoiler:
Old 2014-09-06, 13:55   Link #2219
BKSAMA

i read the LN intil vol 6 but can't find vol 7
can eny one link a site for both this LN or more?
BKSAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 17:01   Link #2220
Quol
That Guy

There is around half of it done on Bakatsuki try that
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko