AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-01-15, 02:15   Link #5021
Lucidrago

Yeah there's just some things or people Ishibumi just isn't going to introduce. He can't put everything into DxD. He's mainly focusing on Christianity and everything's else is a side note.

And why does he need a 'pure fallen angel' when he has Akeno. She's the daughter of Barakiel, the Vice Governor of the Fallen Angels. So unless you have some really good reason as to why Issei needs a 'pure' fallen angel in his harem, I really don't see the point.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 03:43   Link #5022
aw454wtr

Pure and Fallen angel in the same sentence am I the only one who LOL'ed at this
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 10:21   Link #5023
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Yeah there's just some things or people Ishibumi just isn't going to introduce. He can't put everything into DxD. He's mainly focusing on Christianity and everything's else is a side note.

And why does he need a 'pure fallen angel' when he has Akeno. She's the daughter of Barakiel, the Vice Governor of the Fallen Angels. So unless you have some really good reason as to why Issei needs a 'pure' fallen angel in his harem, I really don't see the point.
for the same reason that they want another angel having irina.

Well, if I am honest, I am satisfied with the current harem for its good and balanced variety of personalities.

not to mention that I see no opportunity to add a new girl because of the large number of important events that plague the life of Issei before the end of the novel.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 11:19   Link #5024
DragonOsman
Dragon King

His peerage will also be part of his harem, and it's not complete yet. Keep that in mind (and the fact that he's making a peerage full of beautiful women).

@aw454wtr: The point is that Akeno is a mix between human and Fallen Angel. She's half Fallen Angel. That's what we mean by her not being a "pure" Fallen Angel. A pure Fallen Angel would be one that doesn't have the blood of any other race mixed in.
Old 2018-01-15, 21:18   Link #5025
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
His peerage will also be part of his harem, and it's not complete yet. Keep that in mind (and the fact that he's making a peerage full of beautiful women).

@aw454wtr: The point is that Akeno is a mix between human and Fallen Angel. She's half Fallen Angel. That's what we mean by her not being a "pure" Fallen Angel. A pure Fallen Angel would be one that doesn't have the blood of any other race mixed in.
By pure I wasn't refering to her genetics I meant her personality is the total opposite of "pure"
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 22:25   Link #5026
Lucidrago

Well they're fallen angels for a reason.

And Elmenhilde joined the harem with everything going on. And you have realized things have calmed down now compared to before right?

Basically I see no less than 20 girls in Issei's harem. 12 are confirmed. The only other girls I would consider currently as possibilities are Lint, Milana, Lilitifa, and maybe Bennia just for the sake of having a Grim Reaper in there. I really don't see Tsubasa in there as it's more like she likes Issei's type. I don't think she has feelings for him. Although that can change I honestly don't see it happening. Plus she reminds me too much of Xenovia. Tsubasa and Bennia I see as unlikely. Mainly because besides school they really aren't going to have any interactions with Issei. Lint, Milana, and Lilitifa are the only realistic possibilities in my opinion.
Old 2018-01-16, 10:29   Link #5027
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, EX tells us that Ise will have at least 20 wives. So yeah. The question is how many of them we'll see before DxD (main series) ends.

I was talking about blood when I said "pure", though. Not personality or anything.
Old 2018-01-16, 10:33   Link #5028
godz

Quote:
Well, EX tells us that Ise will have at least 20 wives. So yeah. The question is how many of them we'll see before DxD (main series) ends.

I was talking about blood when I said "pure", though. Not personality or anything.
20 wives? not that only the number of children was said and using simple mathematics the current harem can give that number of children.
Old 2018-01-16, 10:34   Link #5029
Lucidrago

We know. You really can't get a joke, Osman.

@godz Remember that devils have low birthrates.
Old 2018-01-16, 10:40   Link #5030
godz

Quote:
We know. You really can't get a joke, Osman.

@godz Remember that devils have low birthrates.
let's see, now in the current line you can create artificial demons and in the future artificial longinus .... as no the birth rate will be better using human technics like today, which can even secure twins or triplets ( if Josef Mengel experimented with a Brazilian people to the point of securing twins in almost all the villagers)
Old 2018-01-16, 11:30   Link #5031
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Now top with the birthrate or whatsoever pure thing, just give Issei a Goddess and Verrine so my dream is nearly complete . Wait Vali need someone too
Old 2018-01-16, 11:31   Link #5032
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Now top with the birthrate or whatsoever pure thing, just give Issei a Goddess and Verrine so my dream is nearly complete . Wait Vali need someone too
Like Lavinia.
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 11:48   Link #5033
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
vali deserves more a goddess than issei ...
Old 2018-01-16, 12:24   Link #5034
Lucidrago

That's the problem. People try to compare devils and humans like they're exactly the same. You can't directly compare a human's birthrate problems to a devil's.
Old 2018-01-16, 12:27   Link #5035
godz

Quote:
That's the problem. People try to compare devils and humans like they're exactly the same. You can't directly compare a human's birthrate problems to a devil's.
Are "artificial" demons being created and can not the birth rate be better? only with a little study of lilith could the nativity of all demons better.
Old 2018-01-16, 13:42   Link #5036
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Lilith's ability creates artificial Devils. Those Devils aren't born through reproduction. What we're telling you is that Devils have a low birthrate, meaning that the rate at which Devil women give birth is low. Lilith can't fix that.
Old 2018-01-16, 13:54   Link #5037
godz

Quote:
Lilith's ability creates artificial Devils. Those Devils aren't born through reproduction. What we're telling you is that Devils have a low birthrate, meaning that the rate at which Devil women give birth is low. Lilith can't fix that.
And why can not lilith? if all the demons come from lilith.
I repeat you can create artificilaes and artificial longinus demons, but can not the birth rate be better? I do not think that in biology they are so inept ...
the oldest son of issei was born before the minimum calculations that are of his birth said by xenovia and even the son of issei and rias was born before those calculations.
Old 2018-01-16, 14:07   Link #5038
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Not all Devils came from Lilith. The original 72 Pillar Devils and the Devils Hades made just now came from her. But only those. All other Devils are born naturally. And no, Lilith definitely can't fix the Devils' low birthrate.
Old 2018-01-16, 14:19   Link #5039
godz

Quote:
Not all Devils came from Lilith. The original 72 Pillar Devils and the Devils Hades made just now came from her. But only those. All other Devils are born naturally. And no, Lilith definitely can't fix the Devils' low birthrate.
seriously you have not calculated the date of birth of the children of Issei in ex and if we do, their established birth rate was reduced.
lilith is a very important genetic portion, it is the basis of the pillars and of the entire devil society.
Old 2018-01-16, 14:32   Link #5040
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

@godz Lilith cannot help better devils' birth rates. She cannot. No one can.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem