AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-08-25, 08:06   Link #36001
Eratas123

Have another short and undetailed draft.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-25, 08:12   Link #36002
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Joins Tabane.

Face Heel Turn occurs only after a life changing event. I'm pretty sure she devotes herself more to revenge. But that's really your call. If ever, I'd think she'd stick to Tabane all her life.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 08:25   Link #36003
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

YES! YES! YES!

Ahem, nothing I can add aside form personal excitement. Are you sure it's les detailed? Cant' spot the difference there.

@ Demi
To be fair, she never actually attack the heroes, only FNC soldier... shew really has no business following Tabane's plan to a T, her real concern is to exterminate all the duplicate machine FNC used for their grunt pilots and personally kill Autumn

Thankfully, same machine also gave birth to the hero version, Armored Stratos, due to the effort of Prof. Dr. Suzu Hagimura.

Funky thing, her brother's name? Yoshio Amane, aka Yoshio Orimura, also known with pseudonym Joshua O'Brien. Rang the bell? Yes, Amane is Ichika's half-sibling... by adoption though.
Old 2012-08-25, 08:30   Link #36004
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...I thought Tabane was the neutral faction? Also, that means Amane isn't consumed with revenge. If that's the case she wouldn't have joined either organization and just take the shortest official path to grab any machine she could.

The basics of it is that she joins an organization to gain power. She either sticks with them to gain more power, or just uses them as a stepping stone. PT would be ideal for stepping stone but you won't be leaving without being fucked up one way or another. With Tabane, all you have to do is stand her insanity to get what you want. And being the mother of IS, she probably has the best tech out there.

If the girl wanted justice she should've just went under Chifuyu or something.

EDIT: So... on the opinion of the name. Does Nanbei Azusa fit an ojou-sama character image?
Old 2012-08-25, 08:40   Link #36005
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Exactly.

Initially, she doesn't know about Autumn AT ALL except her face and the I.S. she used.

Tabane promised her power and information so she could have her revenge, but not until the giant fucked up war breaks THEN she realize it's too late to fulfill her brother's wish about the machine not used for tyranny.

At the very least, she will have her revenge. In a certain point of the story after clashing with Sousuke several times, she learn about Autumn's identity and location, she left Tabane and her I.S. (she has captured one of those duplicates intact somehow)

EDIT: note that Amane used to be a candidate rep as well, but decided to retire early in order to join Tabane.

EDIT2: Azusa fit, Nanbei... not sure, sound like a comedic character instead.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-08-25 at 08:53.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 08:56   Link #36006
Eratas123

@ Senpai - She gets the last laugh, though:/ According to Meistah, she starts to take after Houki in appearance after a while.
Old 2012-08-25, 09:04   Link #36007
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What was Tabane's big idea again? And also, the plot moves along like it should. If she joined PT then... that really just makes no sense unless PT killed her brother and she's trying to destroy it from the inside.

Mutsuomi Azusa?
Old 2012-08-25, 09:14   Link #36008
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Tabane's big idea... is to force singularity via arms race (maybe). As canon dictates, as long as the world change, she don't give a damn, even the people she specifically care for, all of them are just pawns in the end. War always brougth the biggest change, and thus...

Amane COULD join PT, but she don't even know about it's existence, Autumn being part of it, let alone the fact that the Organization split into two and the major half is responsible for his death while the minority join the allied corps
Basically, if she want fast revenge, Tabane is the only choice (wast exactly the brightest choice anyway, revenge only result in eternal cycle of hatred, as Sousuke said)

====

That one suit better.
Old 2012-08-25, 09:31   Link #36009
demino_hellsin
That one guy

for some reason I can imagine Tabane and Amane having this conversation... though I'm not sure who Amane is...

Amane: Please, give me an IS.

Tabane: Why should I? I don't really care about you, I'm not really in a shortage for samples, you're not very cute nor are you very interesting.

Amane: I want power!

Tabane: Are you trying to be interesting now?

Amane: I want to avenge my brother!

Tabane: But that doesn't really matter to me.

Amane: Please, I'll do anything. Use me,ravage me, break me down to the marrow. Just give me the chance... the chance to avenge my brother.

Tabane: Then swear alliegance to me.

Amane: What?

Tabane: Follow me, all the way to the end of the world and into the depths of madness. Only if you swear this to me will I accept you. *face to face with Amane. Eyes barely centimeters from each other.*

Amane: If I have my revenge...

Tabane: Your revenge will come, but it must come second.

Amane: My revenge comes first.

Tabane: Your revenge comes second.

Amane: My reasons for joining you is that chance at revenge.

Tabane: *smiles and pulls away* That's why I can't stand you simple humans. Acting only based on emotion. I wonder why you don't understand.

Amane: Understand what?

Tabane: Just how small your existence is. Just how massive this universe is. Follow me, truly to the very end, and I will offer you more than just revenge. I offer you life.

-------

Mutsuomi sounded interesting... but I have no idea what kanji it would use or what it means

D:
Old 2012-08-25, 09:38   Link #36010
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

So Tabane is Emperor Palpatine now? Nay.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Feel free to use this dictonary (not perfect, but mostly reliable)
Old 2012-08-25, 09:44   Link #36011
demino_hellsin
That one guy

No idea who palpatine is...

the dictionary... my computer can't read japanese

D:
Old 2012-08-25, 09:48   Link #36012
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I have no idea either, someone from Star Wars or something along that line. (Tri was the one said it)

My computer too, haven't installed the language pack

Imma calling it a night, see you tom.
Old 2012-08-25, 09:49   Link #36013
demino_hellsin
That one guy

My image of your version of Tabane was someone who looked down on everyone. Amane wasn't someone interesting enough for her, instead Amane made Tabane want to make her interesting XD

Also, I imagine Tabane knowing about the revenge plot all along and strings Amane along with the promise of revenge at its sweetest.
Old 2012-08-25, 17:01   Link #36014
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
In manga canon, his own Id (Doppleganger).

In case of (Mega)crossover, these are the possibilities
1. Black Golem = He just happen to be there when it go nuts and he try to use his own machine to stop it.
2. Black I.S. = He still use the same machine, FNC want to stole it.
3. Id = his own AI copy came into existence THEN gone rogue as it took over said machine.
4. Mixing all of above

Basically Athena gone wrong, will ask Stratos if he's here.
Ask away~!
Old 2012-08-25, 19:02   Link #36015
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

So it's okay then?

To be fair, this version of Yoshi is a full-on engineer, not an ace fighter pilot like ST version or designated armor pilot like Inami. Sure, he had a field test once a while and even mock battle, but facing a well trained pilot comparable to experienced Cadet rep...

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-08-25 at 19:24.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 21:10   Link #36016
demino_hellsin
That one guy

In the class picture, what is the opinion on the right-most girl. Ojou-sama or just the mature type?
Old 2012-08-25, 21:52   Link #36017
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If you mean big boobed redhead, she seems like mature type
Old 2012-08-25, 21:53   Link #36018
Eratas123

Morning again
Old 2012-08-25, 22:25   Link #36019
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Terrestrial Defender
Also known as Terrestrial Dreamer. Supposedly created as much cheaper, inferior alternative to I.S.

Focusing ground mobility and maximum firepower in compact package, TDs are proven superior to any other conventional power armor and quite possibly open a new path to mechanized infantry.

TD mass production plan never came into fruition after the death of its creator Dr. Yoshio Amane, and the loss of its research facility in Vancouver. Nevertheless, Prof. Hagimura continue the research and gave birth to even stronger machine that closer to I.S. in nature, Armored Stratos.

After the successful global takeover, Fallen nation corps also produce similarly stronger unit, Duplica Stratos. Ironically, two units will face each other in the subsequent conflict with the entire world at stake.
Old 2012-08-25, 22:35   Link #36020
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Have you ever written supernatural stories?

Side note - If you can, watch the series titled "Marble Hornets". It's very atmospheric and well-written.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest