AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-19, 18:59   Link #2481
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
It was Blitz' idea, not mine, though.

And yeah, I think we needed a separate forum for the RM thread.

Even though a lot of what's been posted here consists of nonsense stuff (Flo, this is for you ), it's still about RM. For example, the topic has 77k views, 33k views more than a stickied topic that has been posted 3 years ago. And we have over a thousand posts more than any other active topic in the fansub section, so...

But the RP thing is something to be thought about... I have done RPs for series that I liked before, but it was a long time ago, and they never lasted long enough for us to have fun with it, since I tend to complicate things a bit too much. And my lack of english knowledge also imposes a problem there; I don't know if I can manage to express myself well enough in it.

If you guys really agree on doing it, I might make something up, though.
Yes! I agree. I also think that we might need a separate forum/thread for the RP.

(But I think a practice RP in here could work, what do you guys think?)
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 19:56   Link #2482
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

RP? Nay, I won't join. None of the doll's personality fits me. I'm too cruel to be Gin, too devious to be Suiseiseki, not noble enough to be Shinku, not loyal enough to be Souseiseki, and not childish to be Hina or egoistic enough to be Kanaria.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 20:10   Link #2483
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
RP? Nay, I won't join. None of the doll's personality fits me. I'm too cruel to be Gin, too devious to be Suiseiseki, not noble enough to be Shinku, not loyal enough to be Souseiseki, and not childish to be Hina or egoistic enough to be Kanaria.
You could be a Medium or make up your own doll that abides by Zero's rules.
"No Dominatrixes/Sick Pedophile/Butcher-type dolls"

As for the Kranei Maiden. I have one so far...

Name: ???? (still thinking)
Number: The 3rd Kranei Maiden doll

Appearance: Looks mostly like Suigintou but is slightly shorter and has 4 wings instead.

Bio: The 3rd Kranei Maiden doll looks much alike to Suigintou the same manner as Barasuishou to Kirakishou. She wears mostly black instead of Suigintou's dark purple color. The personality and behaviour is different because unlike her counterpart, she only fights when she needs to and is not sadistic about turning others to junk. She is a little bit more powerful than the original and can use her feathers as devastating weapons.

(Note: Kranei Maiden dolls work as a team unlike the Rozen Maiden and are the unofficial players of the Alice Game and can obtain the RM's roza mystica if victorious.)
Old 2006-04-19, 20:31   Link #2484
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
It would be no surprise who I will RP as.

And I'm sure that grey moon will play as Hina Ichigo and Physics as Suigintou.
And Lost for SuiseiSeki pleaaseee!! OUOUOUOUOUOU * if you didnt get that its supposed to be her evil laugh -.- * Lol. But I'm all for an RM RP, where ever its held.

@blitz1/2: yeah practice will be good. But how will the characters be assigned? Like someone said earlier, there will be some who want the same char, and it needs to be assigned fairly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I just hope some of the admins of AS now by chance see this post.
Well someone can PM an admin.. I'm serious. Shall we take a vote for who wants a new board? Who wants to draft the PM?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 20:32   Link #2485
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Ok, I'm a medium then.

Name: Caedes d'Amore.
Job: Professional hitman

Caedes d'Amore is an enigma. His home is always sparkly clean, he has taste for the finest tea, and he cooks like a maestro. However, within the overly neat, tasteful exterior lies a malevonent core.

He makes a living by producing 'unfortunate accidents' to his targets. His biggest client is the local Yakuza gang. He favors the silenced Silverballer and the garrote wire. He will use anything he can get his hands on to his advantage. He cover his tracks well, and his work is never traced back to him.

Despite being cold and uncomfortably silent, he cares and is very concerned with the doll who calls him 'medium'. He is always supportive of whatever she is doing, and will provide some tips on surviving and reigning victorious in the Alice Game.

Needless to say, his crafty nature is rubbed onto the Maiden.

(In case you are wondering, he migrated to Japan from France)

I wonder what kind of Maiden will choose such a person for a medium.
Old 2006-04-19, 20:37   Link #2486
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Ok, I'm a medium then.

Name: Caedes d'Amore.
Job: Professional hitman

Caedes d'Amore is an enigma. His home is always sparkly clean, he has taste for the finest tea, and he cooks like a maestro. However, within the overly neat, tasteful exterior lies a malevonent core.

He makes a living by producing 'unfortunate accidents' to his targets. His biggest client is the local Yakuza gang. He favors the silenced Silverballer and the garrote wire. He will use anything he can get his hands on to his advantage. He cover his tracks well, and his work is never traced back to him.

Despite being cold and uncomfortably silent, he cares and is very concerned with the doll who calls him 'medium'. He is always supportive of whatever she is doing, and will provide some tips on surviving and reigning victorious in the Alice Game.

Needless to say, his crafty nature is rubbed onto the Maiden.

(In case you are wondering, he migrated to Japan from France)

I wonder what kind of Maiden will choose such a person for a medium.
DEKIRU KA?! (Quoting Hare from Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu) :P

I guess that is... too out of the average...

Quote:
Please explain? Is that for the Rozen Maiden roleplay? Okay, I'm totally lost now.
LOL I DONT REALLY THINK SO DUDE!

I laughed so hard, ~desu.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 21:54   Link #2487
Flo
The Necessary Evil

RP? Nah I'll pass.

My past exp for Text base RP got me warned on numberous occassions. (Wrote stuff like Rape and Torture)
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 22:02   Link #2488
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Mince must have played and loved Hitman ... garrote and Silverballer ... heh.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 22:31   Link #2489
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Mince must have played and loved Hitman ... garrote and Silverballer ... heh.
Loved it? Hell, I am obssessed with it. I'm still waiting for Blood Money for PC to come out in stores.

Number 47 ftw.
Old 2006-04-20, 02:13   Link #2490
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

@Tama - Apart from wetting myself laughing that was shocking and I thought that Flo's training these past few weeks had prepared me for anything!

@The RM RPGers - I'm afraid I can't join due to the lack of time , but I am sure I'll enjoy reading your exploits and heckling from the sidelines

Quote:
Please explain? Is that for the Rozen Maiden roleplay? Okay, I'm totally lost now.
I think it was nearly a wet dream

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-04-20 at 02:56.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 03:24   Link #2491
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Kunkun reveals his true self !!
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/view/35816

Desu ? http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/view/35724
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 03:37   Link #2492
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla
Kunkun reveals his true self !!
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/view/35816
So that explains it, its not Kun Kun they are in love with but powder he sells!
Old 2006-04-20, 03:46   Link #2493
blitz1/2

I hope that powder is not a drug.
Old 2006-04-20, 03:49   Link #2494
Lost

Quote:
Its crack alrite..
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 03:59   Link #2495
grey_moon

Quote:
It could be the latest anti wrinkle foundation, in the morning this is what Sou looks like before she has had a chance to apply the slap! (many thanks to Kana our photographer out in the field)

Looks like Jun and Shinku have been doing a bit of moonlighting between series...

OMG are these skins for Rainmeter? Does anyone know where I can get these from? A cookie for the person who finds it first (well if I am able to give you one that is...)

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-04-20 at 06:23.
Old 2006-04-20, 07:15   Link #2496
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

They aren't addicted to Kun-kun. They like coke and crack ... that's why they're so small. They couldn't even grow because of excessive dope.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 07:16   Link #2497
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
They aren't addicted to Kun-kun. They like coke and crack ... that's why they're so small. They couldn't even grow because of excessive dope.
The horrible truth? Then I think Hina and Suiseiseki must have a serious overdose since they are so hyper.
Old 2006-04-20, 07:35   Link #2498
Psychoray

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Got my CCNA in 9, no make that 8 days. I am so dead, but I can't help posting, although I am currently only allowed on one forum and one thread and this is it *sniffles*
CCNA sucks... CCNA 1 or 2?
Psychoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 07:42   Link #2499
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
OMG are these skins for Rainmeter? Does anyone know where I can get these from? A cookie for the person who finds it first (well if I am able to give you one that is...)

I have been looking for those for quite some time now...
Old 2006-04-20, 07:44   Link #2500
grey_moon

Quote:
The horrible truth? Then I think Hina and Suiseiseki must have a serious overdose since they are so hyper.
No way not Hina shes on a natural strawberry high, well maybe not natural, probably all those preservatives and colourings in the unyuus that make her so hyper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoray
CCNA sucks... CCNA 1 or 2?
640-801 wham bam doh I've failed single exam, the problem it has been 5 years since I've studied it and it has all changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
I have been looking for those for quite some time now...
Didn't you say that you can make Rainmeter skins? Is that image good enough quality to rip from it? I might give it a go, do u have any tutorials avaliable please?

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural