AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-21, 21:06   Link #2421
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Speaking of Rias's rivals, they should try and expound on Seekvaira. At this point she's a total mystery whose only claim to fame is the fact that she's the only one of the young devils who didn't win a Rating Game, and that's sad.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:07   Link #2422
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
i want to see mil-tan again

strictly speaking all of natural sg user/with the exception of asia and artificial sg user in kuoh academy have reach bb :P

i wonder if azazel will have plan upgrading his artificial sg of the sitri team like inputing a balance breaker :P or something related to that that is very safe without hard to user life
Do the artificial Sacred Gears even have Balance Beaker?
Old 2014-02-21, 21:09   Link #2423
WILD_LION

For me Seekvaira is like Sona, she is intelligent and has a serious personality. And she is the type tactical.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:13   Link #2424
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Do the artificial Sacred Gears even have Balance Beaker?
if i remember if remember azazel artficial sg
Spoiler:

so i wonder if azazel planning to input a burst state in arficial sg of the sitri team, if i put this way a burst state balance breaker?
Old 2014-02-21, 21:17   Link #2425
n0m@n
C-Z

The name of the relic Holy Cross (The Longinus, “Incinerate Anthem”) is Walburga.
Her nickname/alias is “Shien no Walburga” which can be translated to “Walburga of the Purple Flame”. She was mentioned as “Boss-lady Shien” in volume 14(Shien meaning Purple Flames). She’s one of the leaders of the Hexen Nacht.
She’s in her early twenties, but she wears Gothic Lolita clothing. And she’s a sadist who loves looking at people in pain. She was trying to destroy the new school build by Sitri and Bael, but Saji used his body to protect the school and later reached Balance Breaker because of it (and also due to Vritra who came back from convincing the past Hakuryuukou due to Ise’s Oppai Dragon thing).
Old 2014-02-21, 21:22   Link #2426
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
The name of the relic Holy Cross (The Longinus, “Incinerate Anthem”) is Walburga.
Her nickname/alias is “Shien no Walburga” which can be translated to “Walburga of the Purple Flame”. She was mentioned as “Boss-lady Shien” in volume 14(Shien meaning Purple Flames). She’s one of the leaders of the Hexen Nacht.
She’s in her early twenties, but she wears Gothic Lolita clothing. And she’s a sadist who loves looking at people in pain. She was trying to destroy the new school build by Sitri and Bael, but Saji used his body to protect the school and later reached Balance Breaker because of it (and also due to Vritra who came back from convincing the past Hakuryuukou due to Ise’s Oppai Dragon thing).
Does it mean that Vitra get some power from the past Hakuryuukou?
Old 2014-02-21, 21:23   Link #2427
Tbolt

I want to thank Simonsy for his brilliant Saji comedy routine it made my last few hours fly by, kept me laughing for hours.

Now Koneko's power of purification wouldn't hurt Ise at all because he's not evil he's just a perverted teenage boy going through puberty, makes for great laughs but not evil.

Did I miss something when did Ise get armored wings, Rias put him in the body shop or something.

A battle with Saji and Ise would end just like the fight between Ise and Kuisha Abaddon Sairaorg Bael's Queen, Boost grab retired.

Someone kept saying Saji beat Ise in there rating match? They had a good fight but Ise knocked him out cold
Quote:
[One of Sona Sitri-sama’s “Pawns”, retired.]
he only passed out later.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:23   Link #2428
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
ty n0m@n bow head deeply

speaking of which is there any funny scene vol 17? because i think vol 17 is kinda serious from the look of it
Old 2014-02-21, 21:24   Link #2429
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Does it mean that Vitra get some power from the past Hakuryuukou?

Nope. Ddraig and Albion asked Vritra and Fafnir for their assistance since they can't handle tat issue by themselves. Fanfnir was the one who convinced them into worshiping Panties by using Asia's... And he even started Cooking Panties with Asia's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
ty n0m@n bow head deeply

speaking of which is there any funny scene vol 17? because i think vol 17 is kinda serious from the look of it
Yeah, there are funny things. Volume 16 was much more serious. We have Ise going on a date with Rossweisse in this volume. There was a scene where Rossweisse and Ise was acting weird at the end after they defeated Euclid. The kids saw that and were saying, "Is Oppai Dragon going to kiss another woman besides the Switch Princess?". Rossweisse blushed and couldnt do anything.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:27   Link #2430
Hokoga

Quote:
Nope. Ddraig and Albion asked Vritra and Fafnir for their assistance since they can't handle tat issue by themselves. Fanfnir was the one who convinced them into worshiping Panties by using Asia's... And he even started Cooking Panties with Asia's...
You'd think that would make things worse.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:28   Link #2431
WILD_LION

Quote:
Thank you so much n0m@n, now please told us if Sona show some emotion to saji after see him protect the school?

Please.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:29   Link #2432
Jedsada

Look like Fanfnir want to start panties religion.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:29   Link #2433
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Yeah, there are funny things. Volume 16 was much more serious. We have Ise going on a date with Rossweisse in this volume. There was a scene where Rossweisse and Ise was acting weird at the end after they defeated Euclid. The kids saw that and were saying, "Is Oppai Dragon going to kiss another woman besides the Switch Princess?". Rossweisse blushed and couldnt do anything.
ty n0m@n

quick question what is the power of the holy cross user i hope you can give us some detail pretty please
Old 2014-02-21, 21:30   Link #2434
n0m@n
C-Z

Sona reacted the same way she did in volume 5. Being emotional and crying at how Saji used his body to proetct the school. Though it's not a romantic kind of emotion. Its similiar to how the Gremory was crying in volume 10 when Gasper kept on standing up.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:32   Link #2435
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Sona reacted the same way she did in volume 5. Being emotional and crying at how Saji used his body to proetct the school. Though it's not a romantic kind of emotion. Its similiar to how the Gremory was crying in volume 10 when Gasper kept on standing up.
i guess no one from high class devil will underestimate saji now he reach his balance breaker

ty n0m@n
Old 2014-02-21, 21:33   Link #2436
Tbolt

Thank you n0m@n you are the King.

Dam it kusabireika your eyes are starting to freak me out , I'm going to get you some sunglasses.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:35   Link #2437
WILD_LION

Thank you n0m@n
Old 2014-02-21, 21:35   Link #2438
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Thank you n0m@n you are the King.
not the king, the king of gods/goddess :P lets worship him

ontopic: im glad that saji has bb now the training in hell will start now i guess

is it me or we didnt see vali from the spoiler i wonder what vali did in volume 16 curious
Old 2014-02-21, 21:40   Link #2439
Tbolt

He had a bikini wax appointment. He seems like a waxer rather than a shaver.
Old 2014-02-21, 21:44   Link #2440
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
He had a bikini wax appointment.
yup that's what he did
he's keeping himself ready for issei so he can be ready to accept his love whenever needed.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life