AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-14, 18:24   Link #2161
rainbulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnigami View Post
yes ladies and gentleman the four season has been release in october of 2012 has 26 episodes 12 about mad king gallia and 14 about the elves and the final excelent news!
do you have any link that confirm that there will be 26 episodes and how they will be distributed...

Thanks
rainbulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 02:34   Link #2162
Trasgo-bardo
Epic-fantasy RULZ

someone can put the sumaries links in the first post? i don,t remeber where it is the sumaries of the 13th and forward.
Trasgo-bardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 13:05   Link #2163
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Spoiler for pic:

Looks like were getting some sets of omnibuses for vol 1-20 and all the currently released manga (Tsukaima 1-7, Chevalier 1-2 and Chukaima 1-2).
Old 2011-12-05, 11:40   Link #2164
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Damn...there should be a spinoff/side ending for if Charlotte ends up with Saito.
And the Queen too :3 I wonder how she will survive the scandal, the plotting, paparazzi (?) all crumbling over her while few people reallsy supports her.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 19:14   Link #2165
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And the Queen too :3 I wonder how she will survive the scandal, the plotting, paparazzi (?) all crumbling over her while few people reallsy supports her.
Bah, Saito can handle entire armies by himself. xD. And nobody would really question the Queen.

As for Charlotte, there's a LOT of potential drama involved, but it would have been awesome had it were Charlotte that inherited the void instead rather than her sister and summons Saito as a second familiar.

Heh heh, a threesome with Char/Saito/sylphid. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 13:45   Link #2166
endarion88

first time in this thread so i want to ask if i want spoiler of the light novel from where the 3rd season anime ended from which volume should i start? also is true that the final season will cover all the remaining volumes up till the end?

Last edited by endarion88; 2011-12-07 at 14:27.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 13:27   Link #2167
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
first time in this thread so i want to ask if i want spoiler of the light novel from where the 3rd season anime ended from which volume should i start? also is true that the final season will cover all the remaining volumes up till the end?
Yes they said so, but it will be one cour... meaning one episode - one volume. OA horrible rushing and they will skip massive amount of stuff.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 17:41   Link #2168
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yes they said so, but it will be one cour... meaning one episode - one volume. OA horrible rushing and they will skip massive amount of stuff.
well that was obivious but since the LN is not fully translated yet that's the only way for me to know how this story will end, so again if i want to start read from the end of season 3 i should start from vol 13?
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 00:07   Link #2169
idleninja

Firstly I would like to thank translators/editors for doing everything. You guys rock!

Quote:
well that was obivious but since the LN is not fully translated yet that's the only way for me to know how this story will end, so again if i want to start read from the end of season 3 i should start from vol 13?
Yes if you want to start reading where season 3 ended, then start with volume 13.

My question: Is Old Osman actually Founder Brimir? He says something like "Stay a little longer in this miserable world of mine" to Colbert when Colbert doesn't get permission to fly east (don't remember the which novel). Nobody knows how old he is, and he never seemed surprised about Saito being Gandalfr. Or am I just thinking this because he's the headmaster for a school of magic (Dumbledore)?
idleninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 09:00   Link #2170
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
I would not recomend it. Though technically you should start but because anime skipped over many important things in the novels you may find yourself lost because if the lack of the story that anime watchers experience as anime skipped a lot of stuff from the novels.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 20:29   Link #2171
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by idleninja View Post
My question: Is Old Osman actually Founder Brimir? He says something like "Stay a little longer in this miserable world of mine" to Colbert when Colbert doesn't get permission to fly east (don't remember the which novel). Nobody knows how old he is, and he never seemed surprised about Saito being Gandalfr. Or am I just thinking this because he's the headmaster for a school of magic (Dumbledore)?
Highly unlikely, considering:

Spoiler:

And if anyone wants to know things about ZnT LN canon, you might want to visit this thread I set up elsewhere: ZnT: Back to Basics. It contains summaries to LNs and some other tidbits.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 11:43   Link #2172
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

...Despite the author saying his surgery was a success, it seems he is still getting worse...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 12:44   Link #2173
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
...Despite the author saying his surgery was a success, it seems he is still getting worse...
we have more news about him?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 00:20   Link #2174
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
we have more news about him?
His Tweeter

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 01:37   Link #2175
larethian

Sad to say, pancreatic cancer is highly deadly. A successful surgery probably meant his life is prolonged a little. Though now, it's hard to say. One can only pray.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 05:23   Link #2176
nhormight

Quote:
^^^ what the matter about saito"s rune Luois cottect him for fairmila round 3rd?

tell me plz
nhormight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 18:03   Link #2177
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhormight View Post
^^^ what the matter about saito"s rune Luois cottect him for fairmila round 3rd?

tell me plz
... I have no idea what you're saying, but if you're asking why Saito has familiar runes on his chest:

Spoiler for Chest runes:
Old 2011-12-14, 19:54   Link #2178
nhormight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
... I have no idea what you're saying, but if you're asking why Saito has familiar runes on his chest:

Spoiler for Chest runes:

sorry for that LOL

hmm.So than he's in love with Tifa or Louise?

Last edited by nhormight; 2011-12-14 at 20:20.
nhormight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 01:37   Link #2179
tsunade666

^ still Louise (I think >.> though I don't like her character)
Old 2011-12-15, 16:24   Link #2180
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^ still Louise (I think >.> though I don't like her character)
Spoiler:

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen