AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-17, 15:01   Link #881
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Arc 6 Spoilers. That's all, folks.
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?9lu16iy7irt02ph
Thanks, Enigmatic
Now if you excuse me, there are some spoilers I need to read
Old 2012-05-17, 15:10   Link #882
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Thanks for the summary EnigmaticAxiom.
Old 2012-05-17, 15:26   Link #883
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So who is Sakurai Minami again?
Old 2012-05-17, 16:21   Link #884
SIn42

Minori Sakurai's Niece
Old 2012-05-17, 16:29   Link #885
Richocet
Lover of Purity

A bit more specific please...as in if there are more details on her (character)
Old 2012-05-17, 16:31   Link #886
rejer

Can anyone inform me about how Tatsuya going about his relationship with Miyuki in the latest novels? I've only read manga and really curious how things developed from there. Wincest is still there right?

Also I've read a few back pages and saw that talk about how their blood related being a matter or like and I can't help but say how meaningless it is... People like it because it's cute and all and not for some "weird" reason. Imouto moé is one of most strong type of moé because of little sisters usually being more awesome/cute/lovely than other heroines.
Old 2012-05-17, 17:29   Link #887
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
A bit more specific please...as in if there are more details on her (character)
The original Sakurai that Tatsuya knew was part of a series of enhanced bodyguards or something, and she sacrificed herself to save Tatsuya in the past arc. The new Sakurai looks exactly like her and Tatsuya's aunt is planning on replacing Tatsuya with her as Miyuki's guard since he is been too radical with things.

That comes from memory, so it might be wrong? The current Sakurai seems to be pretty loyal to the aunt, but I wonder if even with that she'll end up falling for Tatsuya like most of the other girls .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejer View Post
Wincest is still there right?

Imouto moé is one of most strong type of moé because of little sisters usually being more awesome/cute/lovely than other heroines.
Well, they say that when there it's ashes, then there is fire or something? Is kinda like that. From all of the girls that have shown interest in Tatsuya no one has been too overly strong about it and so pairings are up to debate, that not only applies to Miyuki but to most of the cast.

BTW I think that Miyuki is a good character because she is much more of a proper lady by her own right rather than a generic imouto archetype. Tatsuya always get her to show her cute imouto side, though.

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-05-18 at 11:31.
Old 2012-05-17, 17:32   Link #888
Richocet
Lover of Purity

OH yeah, now I remember, I forgot what her name was
Old 2012-05-17, 17:50   Link #889
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Imouto moé is one of most strong type of moé because of little sisters usually being more awesome/cute/lovely than other heroines.
Wow, that's as subjective a reason as they come
Old 2012-05-17, 18:10   Link #890
rejer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Well, they say that when there it's ashes, then there is fire or something? Is kinda like that. From all of the girls that have shown interest in Tatsuya no one has been too overly strong about it and so pairings are up to debate, that not only applies to Miyuki but to most of the cast.

BTW I think that Miyuki is a good character because she is much more of a proper lady by her own right rather than a generic imouto archetype. Tatsuya always get her to show her cute imouto side, though.
Hmm, kind of unfortunate I guess. From what I've seen I can say that romance is not the primary factor in the story but I'd have liked if it were not to get into the harem setting where every girl is interested the protagonist. Also it seems Mayumi is more popular than the rest (maybe expect for Miyuki) which is something I can't say I'm happy about.
Kinda disappointing as I expected it to be a story about a cool protagonist with only one heroine (and her being his sister is a big plus) not some generic setting where some awesome guy gets all girls.
But well it's something we can see in almost all anime/novel etc. so maybe there really isn't anything complain about.
Old 2012-05-17, 18:26   Link #891
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Hmm, kind of unfortunate I guess. From what I've seen I can say that romance is not the primary factor in the story but I'd have liked if it were not to get into the harem setting where every girl is interested the protagonist. Also it seems Mayumi is more popular than the rest (maybe expect for Miyuki) which is something I can't say I'm happy about.
Kinda disappointing as I expected it to be a story about a cool protagonist with only one heroine (and her being his sister is a big plus) not some generic setting where some awesome guy gets all girls.
But well it's something we can see in almost all anime/novel etc. so maybe there really isn't anything complain about.
He doesn't have all the girls just Miyuki, Honoka, probably Lina and Mayumi and his cousin
Old 2012-05-17, 18:34   Link #892
rejer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wow, that's as subjective a reason as they come
TBH I really think like this. And I think I'm not the only one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
He doesn't have all the girls just Miyuki, Honoka, probably Lina and Mayumi and his cousin
Just reading 2ch thread made my mind all blurred.
They were going on and on about Shizuku(?), Erika, etc, and I was like what is going on with all these girls? (like this one)
Old 2012-05-17, 18:43   Link #893
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Nah, from what I've read in this thread and the summaries there are other couples forming around them as well
Old 2012-05-17, 19:47   Link #894
kfcpanda

Thanks a bunch!
So this is all that's been released thus far then, right?
Old 2012-05-17, 20:39   Link #895
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
TBH I really think like this. And I think I'm not the only one.

Just reading 2ch thread made my mind all blurred.
They were going on and on about Shizuku(?), Erika, etc, and I was like what is going on with all these girls? (like this one)
Spoiler for My take:

Given the short stories and how the author writes, Miyuki and Mayumi are likely the top two choices. Honoka and Lina did not really get much play until the last two arcs, though, so they may start playing a large role in the romance sub-plot starting in the second year.
Old 2012-05-18, 03:40   Link #896
Flere821
Lurker

Hmm, about Miyuki... *goes to dig up summer vacation chapter Vol5 Ch1* (Dang, never actually checked the dang volume cover till now )

Found it:
Spoiler:

tl;dr - Miyuki's not a love interest for Tatsuya, at least at this point.
Old 2012-05-18, 03:56   Link #897
kfcpanda

I hear the war drums of the Miyuki guard...

edit: also, does that mean Mayumi's the furthest ahead/most viable right now?
Old 2012-05-18, 04:02   Link #898
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
I hear the war drums of the Miyuki guard...

edit: also, does that mean Mayumi's the furthest ahead/most viable right now?
The biggest trouble with Mayumi is that she graduated, so so cant be a constant presence like Honoka or Miyuki.
Old 2012-05-18, 04:46   Link #899
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Hmm, about Miyuki... *goes to dig up summer vacation chapter Vol5 Ch1* (Dang, never actually checked the dang volume cover till now )

Found it:
Spoiler:

tl;dr - Miyuki's not a love interest for Tatsuya, at least at this point.
Yandere found
Old 2012-05-18, 05:54   Link #900
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Yandere found
Misused of terminology detected.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings