AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-12-13, 10:45   Link #3161
LG-MAX 2.o

I think I should stop going in these forums, it becomes absurd to read them, and the boy still sends the twitter of a chapter that not yet out in Japan.

well, who have interested to see just go in RE topics in MyAnimeList forum, and if you want to see why he started calling Ishida of homophobic, go to the chapter where it is revealed that Kanae is a woman.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 11:09   Link #3162
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I think I should stop going in these forums, it becomes absurd to read them, and the boy still sends the twitter of a chapter that not yet out in Japan.

well, who have interested to see just go in RE topics in MyAnimeList forum, and if you want to see why he started calling Ishida of homophobic, go to the chapter where it is revealed that Kanae is a woman.

Three words: People. Are. Dumbfucks.

(in context, "people" can be replaced with "fanboys", with literally zero impact to the meaning)
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 11:54   Link #3163
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
haircut

ps: holy shit, at MyAnimeList a member sent a twitter for Ishida accusing him of being homophobic in the way he treated Kanae, and also warned 14-17 friends to do the same.

What the hell is wrong with people?
Ishida is really too easy-going I say...
Old 2015-12-13, 12:59   Link #3164
Nicaea

Quote:
Spoiler for disagree:
I wonder if Urie would blame himself for his weaknesses or resent Kaneki. I mean, that small exchange they had was just Urie trying to blame someone, but I think that Urie will either end up doing anything on his own to protect others (Shironeki 2.0) or resent Kaneki and possibly hunt him down when he's going rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Ishida is really too easy-going I say...
Hopefully he's aware that they're just entitled brats. I wonder if he could pull off a GRR Martin and just off favorite characters of those people
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 16:30   Link #3165
LG-MAX 2.o

Friends, do you remember the bonus RE vol 3? but specifically on the Torso daily ? what looked like a trip into the mind of a psychopath and that in the end it is discovered that he is a wanker to Mutsuki. Well, in the calendar that Ishida published, there is a new letter from Torso for Mutsuki, and see how something that seems so sweet becomes as creepy as naturally.

To Tooru,

23rd May is Loveletter Day, hence I decided to write you a loveletter.

However, how a loveletter should be written, I have not a single idea.

As such I shall just write some ordinary trivial matters.

Today’s weather was great, so I went for a drive.

Seeing all kinds of different sceneries not only made me very happy, but also made me feel especially at ease.

An old couple taking a stroll together, a lady having a slow jog, everyone’s putting in such effort into living that I was also overwhelmed with energy.

I’ve been doing this ever since I started driving a cab; I like sitting in the driver’s seat and observing them.

If it could come true, I want to have you sit in the co-driver’s seat.

What’s more, I’ll bring you anywhere! If it’s a place Tooru likes, anywhere is fine.

I will be your exclusive driver.

Feeding you. Buying you clothes. I’ll even prepare bath water for you.

Whatever you want, I will think of ways to get it for you.

Because that’s all that I can do for you.

After all when that time comes, your hands and legs are gone, I need to do these things for you.

I love you! See you again.

Saeki Karao

after the Shirazu death, I'm afraid of what might happen to her, no one is safe (only Kaneki to the end of the manga)
Old 2015-12-13, 16:31   Link #3166
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

^Literally best ship.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 19:31   Link #3167
Windsgrace

^ lol too true.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 23:48   Link #3168
LG-MAX 2.o

does anyone know if this was the last chapter of the year?
Old 2015-12-14, 00:24   Link #3169
Fairy Water

Quote:
but they are the same person, it was just a matter of memories.
On the matter of behavior, it isn't Sassan anymore just like icey said "he's showing kindness in a very cruel and violent way"
and this matter is quite serious to me since I feel nothing toward Kaneki (after he became white), and only came to like Sasaki

I will still follow TG but kind of lost some motivation
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 00:56   Link #3170
LG-MAX 2.o

I think you're being too hasty. but whatever.
Old 2015-12-14, 02:13   Link #3171
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
does anyone know if this was the last chapter of the year?
We got one more.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 17:10   Link #3172
LG-MAX 2.o

thank you, I am glad that we will have another chapter. there are so many possibility, but I would like the chapter began with the Shirazu funeral and ended with Sasaneki visiting RE.
Old 2015-12-14, 17:43   Link #3173
Ragna92

Quote:
I think you're being too hasty. but whatever.
Agreed. We barely know anything about this Kaneki yet. We need to wait until we get more of his internal thoughts. Also I can't see how this version of his won't make the story even more intersting.
Old 2015-12-14, 17:58   Link #3174
LG-MAX 2.o

I agree, all versions had its peculiarities, and that was shown over time.

Spoiler for RE vol 5 cover HQ:
Old 2015-12-14, 19:02   Link #3175
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
Agreed. We barely know anything about this Kaneki yet. We need to wait until we get more of his internal thoughts. Also I can't see how this version of his won't make the story even more intersting.
calling him sasaki or kaneki is neither wrong or right at this point. i'm calling him kaneki atm due to sasaki being seemingly all gone aside from his training with arima and memories of being in the CCG. to add is his mothers abuse when kaneki was a child has resurfaced as kaneki in part 1 hid that part deep in his memories unconsciously. now his kind mother is an abusive mother and voila we get this kaneki.

and i fail to see how someone can't see how this kaneki would not make the story even more interesting. he is in a very delicate situation now that he has regained his memories. the question i have is how far is he willing to go to keep up appearances in the CCG. arima is sharp and will notice if anything is off.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 19:15   Link #3176
LG-MAX 2.o

Arima noticed there was something wrong with Sasaneki in Chapter 31.
Old 2015-12-14, 20:53   Link #3177
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
calling him sasaki or kaneki is neither wrong or right at this point. i'm calling him kaneki atm due to sasaki being seemingly all gone aside from his training with arima and memories of being in the CCG. to add is his mothers abuse when kaneki was a child has resurfaced as kaneki in part 1 hid that part deep in his memories unconsciously. now his kind mother is an abusive mother and voila we get this kaneki.
I call him Kaneki because it's his name, plain and simple. It's not like Kaneki and Sasaki are separate people; they're both Kaneki, just one without his memories. With his memories back, Sasaki is no more his name than Takatsuki Sen is Eto's.

And no, 'Sasaki' isn't gone. It's just that now instead of Sasaki being who he is, Sasaki is just one part of who Kaneki is as a person.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 21:20   Link #3178
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
And no, 'Sasaki' isn't gone. It's just that now instead of Sasaki being who he is, Sasaki is just one part of who Kaneki is as a person.
i honestly wonder if that is true. i've read multiple posts on reddit and 4chan claiming sasaki is gone or sasaki is now part of kaneki etc etc. they give evidence but it doesn't convince me 100%. it's too bad i don't know anyone who is a psychology major. maybe i should make a reddit post later and ask a legit psychology major who is reading the manga to give their thoughts.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 21:47   Link #3179
Akashin

Quote:
i honestly wonder if that is true. i've read multiple posts on reddit and 4chan claiming sasaki is gone or sasaki is now part of kaneki etc etc. they give evidence but it doesn't convince me 100%. it's too bad i don't know anyone who is a psychology major. maybe i should make a reddit post later and ask a legit psychology major who is reading the manga to give their thoughts.
I'm... not sure what there is to prove, to be honest. Sasaki was who Kaneki, sans everything that made Kaneki who he was prior to Arima giving him some cranial rearranging, was. Kaneki is all of that, plus all of his memories pre-cranial rearranging, plus some recently remembered parental abuse.

If Sasaki--which is to say, the memories Kaneki has of when he went by Sasaki--was gone, we'd know by now. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean?
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 22:09   Link #3180
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
bro, you have courage in attending 4chan and reddit and not suffering a stroke.

anyway, Sasaki, Kuroneki, Shironeki, chibishironeki, the current Sasaneki are all part of being known as Kaneki Ken, is not just a matter of personality, for example, Kuroneki has a personality in general different from Shironeki, but they are people different? No. So from my point of view there is no such thing as "Kaneki absorbed Sasaki" or "Sasaki ceased to exist" as shown the current Kaneki only recovered the memories (or some of them) and once again become a whole being, and this being covers all other his versions that I have already quoted.

Kaneki not have an inner demon or something, all these "things" are part of his mind, even Rize and Yamori imaginary.

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy