AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-26, 06:28   Link #20061
Soji

Clue @ I'm not so sure about this . i just wonder if the author go with the route to make Ise a dragon in a special way like GR and Ophis. Honestly at first I was thinking Love and Hope. Like Ophis is nothingness/infinity and Gr Fantasy/dream. Was only a idea thata come on my mind and because we say almost all the route I think was worthy to be share. Even if...like I say I dont think this will be the case.(and no take this theory too seriously).

Well that's true... Ddraig is red like GR and if I recall right ..n0m@n say they have a similar tilte or name(or I'm wrong here). Hell I remember some one say that Ise is part of gr or at least this was a theory.

zzhk @ Yeah i'm curios about this as well. When we find out about gr= dream/fantasy I was quite confused why the author chose to do this.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:30   Link #20062
Clue
nMe

i'm not saying it couldn't happen but if you think about it love stems out of people's imagination
Old 2012-03-26, 06:31   Link #20063
Soji

Clue @ I know this..I just say why i think like that. But you had a point here.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:33   Link #20064
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Great Red is the Apocalypse dragon mentioned in Revelation from the Bible, so I'm not sure how the author intends to tie it together with dreams and fantasy.
it's look like GR existence is like fantasy since he is the closest to what we call true dragon[unlike Taninim, Ophis, Draig, Albion, and other dragon who has emotion. it's look like GR didn't have it]
Old 2012-03-26, 06:33   Link #20065
Clue
nMe

I know this is also far fetched but what if in the future we see
AlbionxGRxVali vs DdraigxOphisxIse that would be pretty awesome.
they only reason why i am mentioning this is because vali is interested in gr,
while ise has befriended ophis. and if ise gains ophis's power in order to rival him vali will have to
gain gr's power.

zzhk that's true but from what we know vali will bever be able to defeat gr through conventional
methods. if gr becomes interested in ise and if he's also a battle freak looking for strong opponents he might end up siding with
albion if he sees ddraig with ophis.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:35   Link #20066
zzhk
Summary Machine

Correction: Vali is interested in defeating Great Red to become the strongest existence.

It's less about Great Red itself and more about being strongest.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-26, 07:07   Link #20067
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
zzhk that's true but from what we know vali will bever be able to defeat gr through conventional
methods. if gr becomes interested in ise and if he's also a battle freak looking for strong opponents he might end up siding with
albion if he sees ddraig with ophis.
great red is not a battle freak... tamnim(or how the heck is write) said that he once tryed to fight great red..and great red as completly ignored him
Old 2012-03-26, 07:32   Link #20068
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
great red is not a battle freak... tamnim(or how the heck is write) said that he once tryed to fight great red..and great red as completly ignored him
Great red ignored him because tannim is much weaker than gr. the reason why gr stays in a different dimension is because he is so storng that all other life except ophis is probably too weak to even to be worth fighting. if both ddraig and ophis combined they could probably rival gr.
Old 2012-03-26, 07:38   Link #20069
Soji

Clue @ That's true. But we dont know enough about Gr for think he is a battle freak. Hell from what we know if ise become a dragon himsel might have the potential to rival Gr.Or from what we know both Ddraig and Ophis have to give up their own existence to bring Ise back and Ise gain this potential because of this. (and no...i dont want this happen ..is just another route that might happen).
Or like we say ophis sacrifice herlsef for this after ddraig move next host(hope no).
Old 2012-03-26, 07:43   Link #20070
n0m@n
C-Z

I actually thought Ise would be affiliated with Great-Red. But instead he became friends with Ophis.
So it will be.......
"Battles of the Red" or "Crimson vs True-Red".
Nah, I'm just kidding. I was bored so I had to say something.
Old 2012-03-26, 07:44   Link #20071
mango909

correct me if i am wrong but i thought that cao cao's 'mission' was to destroy all the gods or something in that direction does that mean he wants to beat gr too?
Old 2012-03-26, 07:45   Link #20072
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
The author has not showed us once that he was into programming or mathematics so I wouldn't even consider that a theory worth following. Throughout the whole story he has showed us his interest in people,their reactions,love,battles and many other fields it would be weird if all of a sudden this story moved from comedy/battle/romance to informatics and maths...

Nightmare what about la fey,Abe, and ravel?
You haven't noticed Kiba's holy/unholy dual sword? That's listed as a "BUG."

Issei stealing DD from Vali. Ditto:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vali
You took a portion of my power hoping that a BUG would allow it?
Then, of course, there's the popular "Mutant" evil pieces explained when Gasper was introduced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias
Sometimes when more than one piece is required to reincarnate someone as a devil, a mutant piece can be used.... This was originally a BUG, but was allowed to remain in the system because it was thought to be entertaining.
Lastly, when "angelized" Irina is introduced, both Azazel and Irina remark that it's a relatively NEW "system" being employed by the "Holy Angel" faction.

One of the things done when a new expansion for an MMO like "Eve Online" comes along, for example, the test server invites a large portion of the player base to come try out the new toys and see just how much abuse the expansion can take before it breaks. This is known as "stress testing."

Note that the players don't have to know anything about programming or the base code, they just have to play the game.

In Irina's case, since we all know Michael's a genius, and he HAS to be at least somewhat aware of the history between Irina and Issei, the best theory is that, for the sake of Angel society as a whole, and later "angelized" humans, Irina is being tested to find out just what the limits of the "Brave Saints" system is.

In exchange for the rather high risk of becoming "fallen," Irina's been given several rather distinct honors.

1.) She is Michael's "Ace."

2.) She is the first ever ambassador for Heaven to the Fallen Angel and Devil factions.

3.) She gets to date Issei, the Red Dragon Emperor.

It only makes sense. If the "Brave Saints" lose the ability to reproduce, and are hard to come by, and easy to lose, it doesn't help Heaven's population problem much, does it?
Old 2012-03-26, 07:47   Link #20073
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I actually thought Ise would be affiliated with Great-Red. But instead he became friends with Ophis.
So it will be.......
"Battles of the Red" or "Crimson vs True-Red".
Nah, I'm just kidding. I was bored so I had to say something.
hahahaha don't worry your not the only one. i know how you feel that's why i came up with this theory lol.
Old 2012-03-26, 07:47   Link #20074
Soji

n0m@n well i can see this happen if ...and I repeat if Gr try to hurt Ise love one. I mean ise is not someone that fight /attack without reason. But if Gr try to do something like Cao_cao or hades(think that I will find really strange) then I can see Ise go again GR.
Old 2012-03-26, 07:51   Link #20075
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Clue @ That's true. But we dont know enough about Gr for think he is a battle freak. Hell from what we know if ise become a dragon himsel might have the potential to rival Gr.Or from what we know both Ddraig and Ophis have to give up their own existence to bring Ise back and Ise gain this potential because of this. (and no...i dont want this happen ..is just another route that might happen).
Or like we say ophis sacrifice herlsef for this after ddraig move next host(hope no).
Yeah i agree soji we still do not have enough info thats why i am having fun speculating...
Old 2012-03-26, 07:57   Link #20076
Soji

Clue @ That's true.plus will be interesting to see who go closet to the true. Anyway...thanks afterword vol 10 we can be even more sure about Ise come back this vol and back the way he is(himself).One thing that now I wonder (other how he will be back...race ecc)is Rias...honestly i dont think about this....is true that rias seem to have acept the whole harem thing(hell even the family seem to have acept this)...but i wonder if this will change now that he will be back ,after she feel this way (the feeling to lose him). You guys know that I hate pointless drama...but I'm really curios if the author want to go dont this route to make them deal with this as well.
Old 2012-03-26, 07:57   Link #20077
n0m@n
C-Z

But when volume 12 comes out and the story is revealed, it would be hard to speculate about the next story arc if volume 12 doesnt give any hints for the next arc. Basically a year of silent....... That would be pain.....
Old 2012-03-26, 07:58   Link #20078
malason13
Forsaken

Have any of actually taught about Kiryu being ise's queen??
I mean ise is the enemy of women because of all his skill..
While kiryu knows a mans secret...(his SIZE)
they will probably a deadly combo which all women and men fear..

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2012-03-26, 08:00   Link #20079
Soji

n0m@n @ That's why we have to hope they deal fast with the problem and Ise back and the author give us some hint for the next arc.
Old 2012-03-26, 08:00   Link #20080
Clue
nMe

so true!! the author probably has already foreseen this and he will end this volume with some awesome plot twist that will keep us speculating till next year(maybe...)

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural