AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-05-16, 03:10   Link #1
PerfectDeath
death reaper

Thumbs up Naruto MMORPG

ever daydream about how cool it would be to be in the naruto world and kick people's asses with your pimpin jitsu and your flashy moves... well at the below web site there are programers making a naruto mmorpg... so not exactly the perfect day dream but hey close enough. any way this mmorpg has it all wars agains other villages, BOOZE, custom characters... so now you probably want this game... well we need opinions on what undesided things should be, people willing to donate no money this game will be free but maybe artistic talent or programming geneous. so the game isn't done but the map editor is. so enjoy.
http://www.narutoweb.net
PerfectDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 14:39   Link #2
DAK

Send a message via ICQ to DAK Send a message via AIM to DAK Send a message via MSN to DAK Send a message via Yahoo to DAK
That looks really really good. I look forward to seeing what the game ends up like. I'll definitely be playing that when it comes out.
DAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 17:40   Link #3
Otsu
Randomness

It looks good, kinda...
two questions though..
1. How do you expect to host a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (think of the expenses and the bandwidth)?
2. What game engine would you use?
Otsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 00:46   Link #4
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDeath
ever daydream about how cool it would be to be in the naruto world and kick people's asses with your pimpin jitsu and your flashy moves... well at the below web site there are programers making a naruto mmorpg... so not exactly the perfect day dream but hey close enough. any way this mmorpg has it all wars agains other villages, BOOZE, custom characters... so now you probably want this game... well we need opinions on what undesided things should be, people willing to donate no money this game will be free but maybe artistic talent or programming geneous. so the game isn't done but the map editor is. so enjoy.
http://www.narutoweb.net
Hmmm... just like ragnarok... but probably better than ragnarok... I hope..., anyway... goodluck...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 15:14   Link #5
Samurai_Yojimbo

me like naruto
me like mmorpg
hmm me see a match
Cant wait hehe
Samurai_Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 04:51   Link #6
Zefar

Send a message via ICQ to Zefar Send a message via MSN to Zefar
I don't know if this gonna be better than Ragnarok Online, but if they improve the grafik so t will be like RO then maybe this could be better. So far I like RO more, but all those jobs that you can take, taht could be fun to do. I just hope that the NPC are really smart now.

I hope they improve the stuff a lot. Not that I hate the grafik, but it is just not nice.
I played something else like this and stoped after a while cus of the grafik.
Zefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 11:28   Link #7
Harkan

Talking Coool

The first and only Naruto mmorpg , whats not to like
Harkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 12:33   Link #8
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
man i know I am a bit off but..

If they are able to make a Naruto game online RPG or online game like FF XI , it will be so big, that final fantasy XI will look like crap

if they do it right...

You start as a gennin (duh) you go around in search of jutsu (like search for masters or higher class ninja to teach em to u, or u find these scrolls).

It should have its very own unique battle system, villages fight against other villages, village HOKAGES, decide to declare war or allie with a certain village..

Man if they do it right, its gonna be big, really really raelly BIG...

but no gay shit (like stuffed animal characters) plz

man someone talk to big companies about this, or u guys go give it to a big company... IT WILL ROCK, heck i m gonna tell any big company I find about this (lol :P)

Well anyway good luck on ur current project....
Why not ask programmers to help u out, i m sure there are anime loving programmers who read these forums and won't mind helping u out (like design stages for you)
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 15:32   Link #9
MwyC

Send a message via AIM to MwyC Send a message via MSN to MwyC
note that they arent pouring in a few mil into this project
MwyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 23:30   Link #10
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

could be good, could be bad, i don't look forward to seeing these names:
Saasuke
Sasuuke
Sasukke
Uuchiha
Uchida
Naaruto
Narudo
Narutto
Natto (*snicker*)
Gaaraaufthedessert

eagh...
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 23:47   Link #11
Jeebs
Ooga Booga

Send a message via AIM to Jeebs
hate to be the bringer of bad news, but if this thing does get anywhere, you'll probably receive a cease and decist order by the company that owns Naruto since naruto is their copyrighted material.
you guys would just get tangled in all the legal logistics.

even mods based on copyrighted material sometimes don't get off the ground becaues of legal stuff.
there was this dbz mod for quake 3 that was forced to stopped and remake the mod because i think bandai sent them a cease and decist order. they were forced to make the mod a generic anime mod. but alas there is a difference, dbz is licensed by an american company while naruto isn't.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 00:14   Link #12
MwyC

Send a message via AIM to MwyC Send a message via MSN to MwyC
dont forget gundam century for starcraft
they were given the very same order by bandai once it got good
MwyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 13:46   Link #13
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Send a message via AIM to Kyusaku
You should probably make a NINJA mmorpg change names and such to avoid any copyright type junk.
Kyusaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 14:58   Link #14
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs
even mods based on copyrighted material sometimes don't get off the ground becaues of legal stuff.
there was this dbz mod for quake 3 that was forced to stopped and remake the mod because i think bandai sent them a cease and decist order. they were forced to make the mod a generic anime mod. but alas there is a difference, dbz is licensed by an american company while naruto isn't.
You're thinking about "bid for power" which was tossed a wrench by funimation but they stuck with the same feel of dbz just with different characters. Don't believe they even changed any of the maps except the names. Was still a nice game.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 04:16   Link #15
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
wen will be the release date for this MMORPG!?...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 21:05   Link #16
chickenflap
AKTODA47

Lightbulb Narutoweb.net WTH??? its shopping link?

Can some one tell me what im missing there or what to click on and where?
thats quiet confusing i thought it was some homepage with sign up and ect...

Can some 1 please explain mainly into my email adress

bardslife@hotmail.com
or quote but id prefer email please and thank you

Signed.
Orignaly
AKTODA47
chickenflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 21:12   Link #17
chickenflap
AKTODA47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
Hmmm... just like ragnarok... but probably better than ragnarok... I hope..., anyway... goodluck...

Ragnarok is going to stay the same and change only on holidays for 5years buddy so get bored now or get bored then...

People there have no life i got into conversation and got him p off from there he just stood there even thoe i repeated I have muted you Witch i did and EVEN THEN HE KEPT TALKING TO ME then his pal came along and said he was going to beat me up???

OK THATS IT THAT GAMES FOR DINKS that have no life buddy The man who talked to me was 5.1F 120P
I AM 6.11F 210P
chickenflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 03:18   Link #18
Taylor--
!

Err.. these posts are from May 2004. The project obviously stoped, and the website no longer exsists.
Taylor-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 11:40   Link #19
KaiserBasara
Bannnned

Most people don't like mmorpgs, and anime games are considered to be bad.

Sounds really bad.
KaiserBasara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 17:42   Link #20
Niar808

New Naruto Online MMORPG, It's free, read for more info

Heya Guys

For those of you who been waiting for a Naruto Online MMORPG, well the wait is done, there is one available and ready to play. The game is called Naruto Forsaken Dreams, and my friend made this game using a 2D program. The server is open 24/7 and has almost every clan type, lots of jutsu's, PVP, Chuuin exams, NPCS, clothing, Training etc.... So come on and try it out, I hope you enjoy it! Here is he program and link to the game.

Step 1. You need to download the 2D program to play the game, you can get it here:

http://games.byond.com/download/byond_3_5_beta_4.exe

Step 2. Click this link and make a login and password.

https://secure.byond.com/gameconsole...orsakenDreams2

(NOTE: The verification for the login and password might be sent to junk folder so check there if its not in your regular inbox)

Step 3. After you download the program client to run the game, here is a direct link to the game, it wil start downloading the game and then start it automatically. Choose your clan, customize your character, and enter and start your adventure

http://games.byond.com/hub/Lordoflig...orsakenDreams2

SCROLL DOWN ON THAT PAGE and just click on any of thes ervers that is being runned. Click on the "join" button. The main server is the one usually runned by me, Raines, so look for my name in the list.

Step 4. We also have a newbie guide for the game in your Forums. So feel free to register and join the community of Naruto Forsaken Dreams!

The link to the newbie guide is here:

http://narutoforsakend.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

The link for the forums main page is:

http://narutoforsakend.10.forumer.com/index.php

Enjoy the game guys, hope to see you there
Niar808 is offline   Reply With Quote