AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-07, 09:54   Link #1821
Xagzan

Thoughts

*Wh-what's this? Haruna acting chill? Biggest surprise of the chapter really.
*Oi, Lala. Take a cue from Mea's fondling and lickety-licking. Rito is your girlfrie--boyfriend after all
*Mea likes tea. But dear god woman, are you related to L?
*p.25. Let the yuri molestation begin
*O-oh my...Oh my! Sweet baby Jesus, what is she--whoa where's that finger going?!

Whew, clearly once again, my body was not ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think the yuri scenes here shows the future and fruitrition of Momo's brilliant harem plan coming to play.
How do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I fully agree... we need more Yui screentime!

I just hope there's very little yuri in this series... as I've stated before, I ain't a fan of it (one of the very few guys who isn't). Hopefully though, we get more Yui next chapter... there's no such thign as too much Yui
I want both heh. Yui and yuri. Although as I've said before, one of the things I really want most is for Lala and Rito to get more involved with each other, more intimate. This chapter especially reminded me of that. I love love love Momo's wonderfully filthy advances on Rito (and Riko ), but they throw into light that he's not doing anything closely similar with Lala, his own girlfriend. I mean, of course Lala probably isn't as...sensually enthused as Momo, but some more intimacy would be nice, physical or not.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 11:41   Link #1822
Marty17
Like What You Hate

To me it's almost rounding up various assassins i.e. hair colour. Yami = blonde, Mea = redhead & now this mysterious master(?) is a dark brunette (black).
Old 2011-06-07, 12:46   Link #1823
Nvis
Where are the good animes

There's no one in Blackcat that resembles the "Master".

Like others, I was sooooo not ready for this chapter.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 14:08   Link #1824
solomon

My godd,,, WHY AM I STILL READING THIS!!!!!!!?? (the shame)

back on topic

Rito-chan is very cute.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 14:38   Link #1825
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
How do you mean?
I am going to venture a guess and say "mutual love."
Old 2011-06-07, 17:24   Link #1826
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I want both heh. Yui and yuri. Although as I've said before, one of the things I really want most is for Lala and Rito to get more involved with each other, more intimate. This chapter especially reminded me of that. I love love love Momo's wonderfully filthy advances on Rito (and Riko ), but they throw into light that he's not doing anything closely similar with Lala, his own girlfriend. I mean, of course Lala probably isn't as...sensually enthused as Momo, but some more intimacy would be nice, physical or not.
Exactly. I'm starting to feel sorry for Lala given the fact that half the Harem has gone farther with Rito than she ever did. I know she's not that type of person, but she's supposed to be the main female of this supposed harem. She could be just a little more assertive, that's all.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 19:08   Link #1827
ForteAnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Mikado-sensei has too little screentime though, and it's not like she openly admits she likes Rito. She's just a mature woman teasing the greenhorn boy.

I was thinking of someone who has the physique of a person like Haruna's sister.
I want Mikado-sensei to get some screen time or be added to Rito's harem as well. Adding a hot older woman to the harem mix would be great. As for the latest chapter's scanlation boy was this chapter intense. That Momo keeps pushing the antics in TLRD as Rito pretends that he does not enjoy it. I am glad to see Run at the end of the chapter though. I wonder what antics she will bring in the next chapter.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 19:45   Link #1828
Used Can

I think the issue with Lala is that she's supposed to be innocent and pure, to the point of childishness and clumsiness. Even Yui, who is the supposed prude, has shown to have her own sexual desires. I did say several times in the old thread that Lala should be more assertive, but that's simply not part of her character. That's why she and Haruna become so easily overshadowed in a harem manga in which most girls show some degree of assertiveness and some are very direct.
Old 2011-06-07, 20:03   Link #1829
ForteAnly

I agree with you. For Lala and Haruna it is a tad bit out of character for them to be more assertive in their love for Rito. I do doubt that we will ever get a chapter where Lala shows that side. Instead we could get a chapter where Lala is okay with Momo's harem plan.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 20:13   Link #1830
Used Can

Don't get me wrong, Lala has been very open about her feelings for Rito since day one. The problem is that there's no lewdness at all. There's almost zero sexual tension between Rito and Lala. That's the problem, especially in Darkness, in which the levels of perversion have been higher than in the previous manga, even more so with Momo as the new female lead.
Old 2011-06-07, 22:32   Link #1831
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForteAnly View Post
Instead we could get a chapter where Lala is okay with Momo's harem plan.
This I totally agree on. Lala's more lets be friends and still love the guy we want, while Momo wants to go all the way.
Old 2011-06-08, 01:06   Link #1832
zibi88

but other thing besides Lala that doesnt develop her own relantionship with rito... is the fact that even haruna doesnt do any moves.... and so every other girl tries to get close to rito but they simply cant get throught.,... while mostly it will end with haruna saying 1line and rito is all in love >__<

Its is sad that girls that really try hard will be outclassed by a char that did nothing at all (even now haruna had no guts to follow rito and lala....come one... even mea the new girls has WAY WAY WAY WAY more guts from day1 than haruna from all pages in both series)

I would be glad if momo decides to get Rito and Lala more closely or something... like its really unnatural that even throught rito confessed to lala there is nothing going on between them... maybe it will be brought to the point where the whole harem plan is in danger becouse if rito doesnt marry Lala... than he wont be a king and wont be allowed to have concubines

so yeah it would be good if momo at least makes it that rito kisses with lala since they never did it >__< well momo should end up beign lala's teacher on the bed stuff ^^

hmmm but I really wonder what would momo do if rito lost all his memories... would she go still with the harem plan... or would she try to claim rito all to herself (since she is doing this becouse rito already loves lala and haruna so its only this options that allows her to be close to him)

anyway I really hope that all other girls will get their chance (except haruna...never likes her she is plain boring... even Risa did bigger progress in 1chaper in previous series than haruna in both series xD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 06:38   Link #1833
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
My godd,,, WHY AM I STILL READING THIS!!!!!!!?? (the shame)
There's no need to be ashamed of reading a real men's manga for boys.
Old 2011-06-08, 06:41   Link #1834
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

How in the world do you people always manage to associate every topic with dissing Haruna? It comes up almost every chapter.

This is why I avoid this thread...
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 11:48   Link #1835
Shadow5YA

Because there has been zero progress between Haruna and Rito, even in the current series. It also doesn't help that Haruna's character design is based on Yabuki's ex-wife.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 11:49   Link #1836
solomon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh my god, that is hilarious. Seriously though, it's trash but still fun trash, I think the art ties it together for me.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 12:37   Link #1837
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
How in the world do you people always manage to associate every topic with dissing Haruna? It comes up almost every chapter.

This is why I avoid this thread...
Her similarities to Yabuki's ex-wife instantly make her unlikeable not to mention that she is so plain and boring that it makes you want to yawn. And she was still selected as one of the main characters of the first series over much better and interesting girls.

Now if she was interesting character. I remember there was one chapter where there was a dark Haruna and it instantly made me much more interested in her than all other chapters combined, but sadly it was juts a single short lived spark in the dark.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:20   Link #1838
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Her similarities to Yabuki's ex-wife instantly make her unlikeable not to mention that she is so plain and boring that it makes you want to yawn. And she was still selected as one of the main characters of the first series over much better and interesting girls.

Now if she was interesting character. I remember there was one chapter where there was a dark Haruna and it instantly made me much more interested in her than all other chapters combined, but sadly it was juts a single short lived spark in the dark.
That's kind of hypocritical. You say she's unlikable because she's based on Yabuki's wife, but then you say you liked her when she started acting as bitchy as we've heard rumored Yabuki's wife was?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:37   Link #1839
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I think we'll have a chapter or two for each girl, including Haruna and Lala, to tie the story up. The question is when, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Is that how you justify this?
Old 2011-06-08, 14:16   Link #1840
Khalil

Isn't that what Ashirogi Muto said about To Love Ru?
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen