AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-09-25, 16:45   Link #3981
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

*Gives up on bleach and goes off to go read the "Shingeki no kyojin" manga*

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 16:51   Link #3982
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Just get Ichigo out there and fight already....
Old 2013-09-25, 17:11   Link #3983
Casshern

Sup? Thought you all loved your secondary character development
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 17:39   Link #3984
Alchemist007
*Author

Domon Kasshu did it better than this sap.
Old 2013-09-25, 18:59   Link #3985
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

at the history we have no surprise ... just fight again and again...

as made ​​in half the "flashback" we have already seen (kenpachi, Unohana, the secret of the birth of Ichigo ...)

brief the more intersting...

which might interest to us is to see bankai Yoruichi, Urahara, Ukitake and Kyoraku ... but after that bankai of Unohana I craind of the worst for them other ...
Old 2013-09-26, 04:31   Link #3986
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Hopefully Toshiro's fight isn't just setting up a clichéd return to Soul Society for Isshin (saving his former subordinates, using his own fire-related powers, etc.) - that would just be so formulaic, especially as we finally have a chance to get rid of Shiro-chan
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 09:43   Link #3987
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I really hope Hitsugaya and Soi Fon die or they just defeat their enemies on their own.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 10:58   Link #3988
kitten320

Affter seeing this cliffhanger hundred times over in Bleach, it can't be taken seriously... Kubo needs to take some lessons from Isayama on how to create cliffhangers and kill characters while making it emotional.
Old 2013-09-26, 11:45   Link #3989
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

and the rape begins...

I don't find it too far fetched that the guy was able to somewhat protect the other Sternshitters with his flames, if it came down to it...Yamma would have just simply cut him down.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 13:05   Link #3990
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Spoiler for Hitsugaya! WUTUDOING:

Spoiler for STHAP!:
Old 2013-09-26, 13:25   Link #3991
Casshern

^^Exactly! And yet Gin is the one who dies from a simple slash across the chest! Man, Gin would wipe the floor with all these sternritters at once. He'd go bankai and they'd steal it and say "Lol! You didn't know we could steal bankais!" and Gin would reply "I did, I just thought you need all the help you can get". Then Gin would smile, the biggest smile he ever smiled, and Juha would be like "man fuk dis shiz we're going home". Gin becomes the new Sooooul Kiiiiiiing. The End. Epilogue: He gets all the honeys too.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 14:29   Link #3992
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I miss Gin.

He was an awesome troll.
Old 2013-09-26, 14:40   Link #3993
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Hopefully Toshiro's fight isn't just setting up a clichéd return to Soul Society for Isshin (saving his former subordinates, using his own fire-related powers, etc.) - that would just be so formulaic, especially as we finally have a chance to get rid of Shiro-chan
I hadn't even come close to considering that one. Nice. I will now be waiting on that possibility. Aside from that, I really don't have much to say about this chapter. It is what it is. And I'm stuck playing the waiting game for this series for the time being. Win or lose, the outcomes to these battles don't matter to me in the least bit. Most interesting part was the bit with Mayuri and the Aizen-look-a-like. I know we've had a couple of them before from Ginjou to Kajoumaru, but this guy actually irks me with how closely he resembles him. So I can't wait to see him killed off. If Kubo had a nice sense of humor, he'd somehow allow Aizen to be the one to do it.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 21:33   Link #3994
Langus
Optimus Prime

I've come up with a new theory. Kubo hates Hitsugaya as a character, like absolutely hates him but has to keep him in the manga because he's a fan favourite. So in retaliation he takes every opportunity to impale, cleave and penetrate him because near-killing his least-favourite character every arc has to give him some small bit of joy.
Old 2013-09-26, 21:51   Link #3995
itachi-san314

^very possible. i'm interested to see how much he hates renji
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 21:55   Link #3996
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I've come up with a new theory. Kubo hates Hitsugaya as a character, like absolutely hates him but has to keep him in the manga because he's a fan favourite. So in retaliation he takes every opportunity to impale, cleave and penetrate him because near-killing his least-favourite character every arc has to give him some small bit of joy.
please don't say penetrate, every yaoi fangirl who reads that is going to faint due to a perfect storm of delusions. I'd be really happy though if the bullying of Hitsugaya ends at some point. I'd honestly rather see Ichigo's dad take control of the squad again and have him step down as (time to mature.)
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 08:27   Link #3997
justavisitor

It's almost like i can start to understand Aizen's betrayal. Almost every captain in soul society is so weak and yet they are so full of themselves XD

Talking about Aizen, did he know the threat of quincy all along and is that why he wanted to visit squad 0? Is he even alive right now? Last time we saw him captured when Yhwach paid him a visit...Did Yhwach kill him on spot?
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 10:48   Link #3998
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
please don't say penetrate, every yaoi fangirl who reads that is going to faint due to a perfect storm of delusions. I'd be really happy though if the bullying of Hitsugaya ends at some point. I'd honestly rather see Ichigo's dad take control of the squad again and have him step down as (time to mature.)
Buzz-B is totally inside of Hitsugaya .

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
It's almost like i can start to understand Aizen's betrayal. Almost every captain in soul society is so weak and yet they are so full of themselves XD

Talking about Aizen, did he know the threat of quincy all along and is that why he wanted to visit squad 0? Is he even alive right now? Last time we saw him captured when Yhwach paid him a visit...Did Yhwach kill him on spot?
Nope Aizen ca never die. The orb thingy made him immortal. Also Yhwach said him self that he was unable to recruit him as a war weapon and Aizen was also able to screw with him by using his shikai given that he lost track of time.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 11:53   Link #3999
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^very possible. i'm interested to see how much he hates renji
I thought he he also hated Renji, Sado, Inoue, Rukia, recently started disliking Byakuya, and grew sickly attached to Kenpachi.
Old 2013-09-27, 19:03   Link #4000
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Nope Aizen ca never die. The orb thingy made him immortal. Also Yhwach said him self that he was unable to recruit him as a war weapon and Aizen was also able to screw with him by using his shikai given that he lost track of time.
Pretty much. Though I think it might be a tad to soon to assume he got any of his powers back. Even though, there's theoretically nothing from stopping such a possibility since he's fused with a magical wishing orb, I wouldn't put it past Aizen's talents to skew with Yhwach's perception of time through nothing but clever usage of words alone.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter