AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-03, 01:37   Link #41
Ippo-Kun
fRoG PuNCh!~!@

kinda off-topic but do u guys think that naruto will ever use the green ninja suit that gai-sensei gave to him?
Ippo-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 01:41   Link #42
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas
Though he had only met Gai once when he became a genin, and didn't know he was going to be his sensei.
That would probably be the anime team trying to avoid inconsistency, and failing...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 18:21   Link #43
capio311

Lee is a hand to hand combat specializes. Maybe that’s why he have a red head band and dont need to pass the first test.
capio311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 00:06   Link #44
Ponko

I do not think that Lee's red head band really has any meaning. In chapter 37, there was a colour opening, and Lee's head band was blue like everyone elses. Kishimoto may have just changed the colour later, since on the cover of volume 10 he has his traditional red. Maybe he just thought red looked better, unless something happened to Lee between his initial fight with Sasuke and his fight with Gaara to make him change it.

But if I had to guess, I would say that the colour of the head band does not mean much. It is probably just a personal preference.
Ponko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 13:22   Link #45
brassmonkey

well, if u ask me, i think neji is a special case too.. i mean, i've never seen neji do any henge or bunshin skills. it seems like he doesn't need to. he is just too powerful to bother about hiding himself.

then again.. after the graduation.. i've never seen anyone do any bunshin/henge skills, except for naruto.. i mean, like shikamaru, neji, sasuke, the fat kid.. did u ever see them do any henge skills or bunshin skills anymore? nope right. haha. they are all using their own style of fighting now.
brassmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 19:15   Link #46
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey
well, if u ask me, i think neji is a special case too.. i mean, i've never seen neji do any henge or bunshin skills. it seems like he doesn't need to. he is just too powerful to bother about hiding himself.

then again.. after the graduation.. i've never seen anyone do any bunshin/henge skills, except for naruto.. i mean, like shikamaru, neji, sasuke, the fat kid.. did u ever see them do any henge skills or bunshin skills anymore? nope right. haha. they are all using their own style of fighting now.
The "Fat kid" has a name you arrogant baka his name is Chouji! and yes people did other than naruto Sakura did, Asuma did, Kakashi did, heck Garaa did!
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 21:08   Link #47
dannyyboii

Send a message via AIM to dannyyboii Send a message via MSN to dannyyboii Send a message via Yahoo to dannyyboii
I never actually realized Lee had a different color head protector. And he somehow lacks the skills for ninjutsu and genjutsu..o.O
dannyyboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 22:50   Link #48
Arti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji
The "Fat kid" has a name you arrogant baka his name is Chouji! and yes people did other than naruto Sakura did, Asuma did, Kakashi did, heck Garaa did!
he said bunshin and henge, not kawarimi

The only bunshin or henge I remember is Temari thinking about one
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 13:55   Link #49
strategos

episode 100 prove my theory

iut u look closely to episode 100, u will see that lee had the red band when he started out as a gennin, it seems it a red band for only ninja like lee. since those types of ninja are rare. maybe we will know more of lee during the series
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 15:38   Link #50
BANTF*

Send a message via ICQ to BANTF*
if sakura can make by the exam, anyone can do it to because she SUCKS MY BALLS IN HELL! I HATE hER DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!!!!! shes so freakin worthless shes just in the way of everone, plz someone kill her..... ...
BANTF* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 00:35   Link #51
snakespm

Personally, I think that little metal piece is detatchable and can be reatached to any piece of fabric. I seem to remeber the "torture guy," I can never remember his name, wearing his on what looks like a little hat type thing, and not the traditional headband.
snakespm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 00:54   Link #52
strategos

it seems there is a different head band for everytpe

for every type of people or clan. For example I think neji head band is gray because he is part of th branch family.
Lee headband is because of his skill in taijutsu
we got chouji, but we have only seen two people from that clan him and his dad.
other ones thatlook like a had, if u see them u could see that they work directly under hokage. like the anbu.
i hope the explain more of the culture of this village.
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 02:31   Link #53
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
off topic but chouji seems to wear panties on his head.
LOL this was out of nowhere.
WalDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 12:11   Link #54
naantje
Annoyance :)

cuz green and blue dont go aswell as green and red !
naantje is offline   Reply With Quote