AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-23, 00:29   Link #48661
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

More of What?

When will Icchan got her chance with M?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 00:59   Link #48662
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Probably never, due to...eh, condition
Old 2013-11-23, 01:06   Link #48663
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meaning?

Ichika is going to wipe the floor with her?

Oh, and does Phantom Task is stronger here?
Old 2013-11-23, 06:50   Link #48664
DarkJak2050

[Sighs]

Can I get a Status Report on everyone's Fics?...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 06:52   Link #48665
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

^Probably SNAFU. LOL
Old 2013-11-23, 07:08   Link #48666
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, everyone post irregular draft left and right, eventually those will become a cohesive storyline but that's going to take time.
Old 2013-11-23, 07:21   Link #48667
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
So is the gender empowerment phase finally over for the fanfic fandom? I swear it's either authors feel the need to assert male dominance by making an overtly 'badass' OC/Ichika in Name Only to stroke their egos or they demonize females by making them baby eating cannibals that want to wipe the male population in order to feel victimized. I swear it's like watching a faux documentary on the fall/rise of the male gender.
Heh, actually, I still haven't given up on my IS fic. I just...get easily distracted

But yeah, I'm a guy writing a fic about a girl that hates men due to a few bad experiences she had in the past, that makes her unable to trust men and even be hostile towards them.
The fic's objective is pretty much showing the OC "grow" and learn that not all men are heartless bastards. With, of course, some comedy and crazy antics thrown in
Old 2013-11-23, 07:30   Link #48668
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Just a preview. Still in the works. OO-WEE-OOOOOOO

Quote:
Cecilia Alcott's eyes flew open to realize she was in an inelegant position.

The rear seat of her limousine was comfortable, yet the odd feeling of being crushed was
what woke her up. Weakly waving her arms, she wondered why there was a marshmallow-colored
balloon in front of her eyes. A few seconds later, she realized it was the rear-seat airbag
in her face. One hand reached for the door, and Cecilia awkwardly got out of the car.

Albeit uncomfortably. No, rolling out of the car was a more accurate description.

"What was THAT about?!" Cecilia finally gasped once she tumbled outside. She was the
youngest CEO of the largest company in England, thus the wealthiest young woman in the
country. Alcott was also one of England's top Representative cadets, possessing the
exoskeletal frame known as an Infinite Stratos. In both the business and martial sense, she
was highly regarded and respected. There was a certain status given to those in her
position.

So the lack of dignity in this escape concerned her greatly.

Standing up, she then regarded her dress (a proper English lady of means MUST be
impeccably dressed regardless the situation)
before looking at the mess of her
limousine.

Her first day back in Japan, after a long flight from England. Her first day returning to
her school Infinite Stratos Academy, and back to a person whom--no, the editor said we will not
bore you with details that you already know about
. Alcott was looking at the front of her
became aware of what the fuss was about.

It was blue.

The front of her white limo was crushed into the blue--thing that stopped the car. In the
front seat of her car, her chauffeur was knocked unconscious. The blue thing was seemingly
undented, but Cecilia gawked at it for being oddly familiar.

A Police Box. Ceclia had never seen one in real life, but recognized it still. It was an
extension, a hotline to the local police station that people called upon in times of
trouble. Police boxes were made long before radios and mobile phones became widespread, they
had been phased out decades before her parents had even met. Yet the image was
unmistakeable: In fact it was the classic Mackenzie Trench design, first put to use in 1929.
A large cabinet-like box big enough for one person to stand in, with the words 'POLICE
PUBLIC CALL BOX' writ in large white letters above opaque white windows. A lamplight up the
top that flashed when in emergency, alerting nearby police officers. It was in the shade of
blue that all British police boxes usually were (Except in Glasgow, where they were red
because Glaswegians could not see the color blue when stone dead drunk at 2am and often
walked straight into a Police box, claiming police brutality when waking up right next to it
the next morning)

A blank came into her mind when she wondered why and how she knew all of that, despite no
Police Boxes in existence in the modern era. Much less being around for her to recognize. As
if Cecilia knew the reason it was but it was erased from memory.

Then, immediately: "Why is there an English Police Box in Japan?!?"

Almost-immediately: "Why is there an English Police Box in front of my car?!?"

The Police Box doors opened, and out strode a man. He was much older than Cecilia, with a
close-cropped haircut and black leather jacket and jeans. Possibly older than some of the
teachers at IS Academy. He had an almost roguish look to his visage, as he looked left and
right. Scanning for someone or something, before his eyes met Cecilia's.

"'Scuse me, miss. Have y'seen a purple-hair'd woman wi' bunny ears loping about 'ere?"

It was a very odd question coming from a man who exited a blue (definitely not red and
not from Glasgow)
Police Box right in the middle of the road where Cecilia's limo had
crashed into.

"Uhm, no." The still-confused Alcott replied, realizing he was speaking in english. No,
specifically Northern English. Specifically Manchester. Mancunian, to be exact. Working-
class English as some--Wait a minute. "Why do you have a Manchester accent?"

"Lots o'places have a north!"

"I said Manchester, not North!" Cecilia shot back.

"Well 'ere's more than one Manchester in the universe."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 07:32   Link #48669
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Hawke
The Who?

Continue this I beg you.

Quote:
"WHAT THE?!"

He smiled serenely as he grabbed the blade and yank it out of her grip. Meanwhile, his right hand worked up at maximum stress, aiming right on her shoulder with a combat knife.

The knife crashed into the barrier, slowly but surely breaking through the transparent shell around her before stuck her elbow instead, embedded there.

Flinched in pain as a fraction of the blade sliced her flesh, she cried a little and countered with one more stab, this time on his armored hips.

She's aiming to kill, yet, the blade failed to pierce the armor properly, stabbing thick muscle yet he is able to endure the wounds.

"YOU BASTARD!" she finally snapped, all four bits blazing just above her shoulder striking his shield point blank.

Even the strongest of Absolute defense will wither under constant assault, his visor virtually destroyed and fragments of them grazed his cheek and forehead, thin lines of bloodstream washed his still warm yet uncanny expression.

His uninjured arm raised before she realize it, too preoccupied with keeping the BITs to fire, a burst of two, four, six, eight... her own faceplate cracked under pressure. Then her BITs fell down with a gaping hole on their shell...

A handcannon...

Her mask shattered completely, revealing her stunned face. The face not unlike that of Young Chifuyu's...

"How could be..."

She had been defeated, by this reject of an Orimura. how could she face her superior with pride if she failed this, and thus, she decided...

If she's to be defeated, she'll take him along. She ejected her I.S. core and set her frame to self destruct-

But nothing happen.

No....

Her booster pack, still half filled with fuel and dense energy pack, is ejected at high velocity upwards, before consumed by a massive fireball spanning five meters wide shortly afterwards.

With her power source destroyed, her shield energy reached 0, and the rest of I.S. part became too heavy for her battered body to lift.

"YOU-!"

"Don't waste your life so easily" He grunted, his functional arm still holding her slender body firmly "You'll come with me"

"Suck it up, even if that protocol failed I will-"

"The nanomachine on your brain eh? Too bad, they're under my control now"

?!
Oh yes! It's still not end yet
Old 2013-11-23, 07:53   Link #48670
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Hawke
The Who?

Continue this I beg you.
- I will, just need a bit more free time, ideas, and EXTERMINATEEXTERMINATEEXTERMINATEEXTERMINATEEXTERM INATE--sorry, lost my train of thought there.

(Pictures a white Dalek with a blue ribbon, a blonde wig and NO WE WILL NOT GO THEREPLOTBUNNYDIEDIEEXTERMINATEEXTERMINATE)

So far that means (outside of the Ren fics) I've done a comedy-drama with Rin, A dark drama with Houki, and what's looking to be pure comedy with Cecilia. Makes me wonder if Laura and Charlotte are next in my one-shots, and what sort of genre will they turn up in...

I'm...actually not going to be comfortable writing a fic centering on Charl. On one hand I don't want to deify her like some fic-writers do. But I don't want to make her an out-and-out yandere either. All that and still be correct with regards to her character is...difficult.
Old 2013-11-23, 07:56   Link #48671
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hawk and Zero...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

*Banging my head into the desk*

That was some serious stuff you've got there.

But wait... How many sarcatic will you put in this, Wave?

Also, how far would Ren goes for Ichika?
Old 2013-11-23, 08:03   Link #48672
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Hawke
Satire? Surrealism?

@ Miner
One more part incoming

Though technically, this is for chapter 8
Old 2013-11-23, 08:07   Link #48673
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

@wavehawk
How about a historical war drama for Laura? And a romantic comedy/drama for Charl?
Old 2013-11-23, 08:16   Link #48674
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

How about a long and fragrance series of monolouges with memories in middle for Laura?
Old 2013-11-23, 08:45   Link #48675
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Say, we have talked about "Smart Love", but what about "Smart Jealousy"? Of course I know that you couldn't be totally clear in that state, but seriously, raining everything upon Ichika won't solve the problem. Frankly, if it's me as a girl, I would have manipulating everyone, get rid of the thorns on my road or Ichika. So that raised two questions: Are the girls completely best friends with each other? Or do they even Love Ichika in the first place?
Old 2013-11-23, 09:28   Link #48676
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Also, how far would Ren goes for Ichika?
- You'd...better not ask that question.
Quote:
"He was too kind, even back as a child." <Ren>'s eyes opened, the focused glare of a serpent ready to strike. "Because he's kind, it's up to me to be cruel."
...or better yet, ask Box. <Ren>'s sole fanboy, I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED
Satire? Surrealism?
- My screwballcomedy style is pretty much surrealism already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2
How about a historical war drama for Laura? And a romantic comedy/drama for Charl?
- I'm actually thinking something along those likes for Laura. Maybe a mission from before she meets with Chifuyu in training, I dunno for sure. But it seems to be in that direction---more like Harold Coyle or Stephen Coonts' writing than Tom Clancy's, since I need write soldiers as people not cardboard cutouts.

Thing is Romcom is already what's being done in-universe. And I've done the sort-of romcom (at least the jokes bit) with my Rin piece years back.
Old 2013-11-23, 09:36   Link #48677
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

For Charlotte, how about a fairy tail?

And frankly, Ren is only under Houki, Chifuyu and Madoka in my chart. She is that good!
Old 2013-11-23, 09:43   Link #48678
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
For Charlotte, how about a fairy tail?
- ...That will be...difficult.

Quote:
And frankly, Ren is only under Houki, Chifuyu and Madoka in my chart. She is that good!
- Wait, RIN or <REN>? Are we getting confused here AGAIN?!?!?
Old 2013-11-23, 09:47   Link #48679
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

<Ren>

Yes, it's quite an abnormal of me to like an OC.

Also, not that bad as you think. How about Cinderella, with Cecilia and Houki as her sisters, Tabane as the step mother, Tate as the fairy,...

Or if you prefer something darker, try The Match Girl.
Old 2013-11-23, 13:11   Link #48680
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Or if you prefer something darker, try The Match Girl.
In japan, it's even darker than that.

Hopefully you didn't get what I mean.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-11-23 at 13:45.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest