AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-08, 03:24   Link #21
kizrock94

I want naked bodies
More naked bodies
More more naked bodies
And boobs
kizrock94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 03:34   Link #22
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizrock94 View Post
I want naked bodies
More naked bodies
More more naked bodies
And boobs
It's a Vali volume. If anything he likes a good ass.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 20:48   Link #23
DragonOsman
Dragon King

But he isn't as open about this fetish as Ise is about his, so we won't get any butts. And once Ise wakes up, it's back to boobs.

@Chichi: Maybe Ishi will handle other trickster characters better? Who knows? Also, Ise as of now should be strong enough to handle Maou-Class characters, right? Especially in Diabolos Dragon, since he was able to beat Rizevim even with part of his power being invalidate because of the Sacred Gear Canceler. But yeah, Cardinal Crimson Queen and Diabolos Dragon (the latter one even more so since it's Ophis' power) are leaps and bounds above Saji's level of power. That's a given.

But if Sona really uses her brain, though, the Sitri group might be able to pull of combos and tactics that could theoretically take down even Maou-Class opponents. They do need power to with it, though, which is where Ise and Gift ability could come in handy (and of course, he could also fight where needed, as well as other members of Rias' group that could help in Sona's plan).
Old 2016-02-08, 21:16   Link #24
Chichiryuushintei

Of course he could, I'm just saying that nothing indicates he could. So I won't getting my hopes up. Not that I am a fan of trickster characters in the first place.

Ise in CCQ was barely able to put up a fight against Diehauser, who is Maou-Class. So, no, without D×D, he can't.

In a fight against Maou-Classes, keeping the powerhouse as support is stupid. Ise was good for that role in v14 because they were just fighting fodder, but then was sent to the front line when Grendel appeared.
Old 2016-02-09, 02:28   Link #25
Hakai

I'd expect Crimson Ise to be at least able to handle Maou Class now

To begin with Diehausar was a bad match up since he could invalidate Sekiryuutei's doubling power
Sairaorg or Grendel who are pure power types would do a better job against Diehausar compared to Ise

And then we have Azazel saying Ise's Sacred Gear powers must have increased because of the happiness of being accepted by his parents
Old 2016-02-09, 02:56   Link #26
Amuris

Ise wasn't able to hit Diehausar with our without CCQ. He might be able to handle a weaker member of the Maou-class but the issue with Diehausar was that there was to much of a gap in skill.
Old 2016-02-09, 03:25   Link #27
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
Ise wasn't able to hit Diehausar with our without CCQ. He might be able to handle a weaker member of the Maou-class but the issue with Diehausar was that there was to much of a gap in skill.
He would've been if it was not for Worthlessness which is even more broken then Rizevim's sacred gear canceller.
It nullified all of Issei's power which means his punches had nothing behind them.

The real point of this discussion should be how retardedly broken Diehauser is with the king piece and worthlessness.

Which brings us to another matter how bad is Ishibumi really at giving people god damned power levels?!

Which brings us to even another question is Diehauser SO BROKEN that he can nullify Issei's DxD mode or Sirzechs Destruction mode?

Seriously Ishibumi should stop and think about this shit.
Feels more like he's just slapping broken powers left and right for giggles which is turning the fights shittier.

I want them to be manly power fights like Issei vs Sairaorg/Grendel.

I just hope Issei's DxD mode is as BROKEN as it's seeming to be or i'm going to be pissed.
Old 2016-02-09, 03:33   Link #28
Hakai

Quote:
Which brings us to even another question is Diehauser SO BROKEN that he can nullify Issei's DxD mode or Sirzechs Destruction mode
He can't, Rizevim who entirely cancels Ise and Vali's armor with just one touch couldn't do shit to Dxd
Supposedly because of the 'infinite' power of that mode according to Ddraig

Sirzechs is 10x Lucifer and Diehausar is only Maou Class, I think the answer should be obvious on this one as well
Old 2016-02-09, 03:44   Link #29
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
He can't, Rizevim who entirely cancels Ise and Vali's armor with just one touch couldn't do shit to Dxd
Supposedly because of the 'infinite' power of that mode according to Ddraig

Sirzechs is 10x Lucifer and Diehausar is only Maou Class, I think the answer should be obvious on this one as well
We have no idea if it works the same the rules may be completely different.

Because worthlessness works on everything and anything sacred gear canceller only works on sacred gears.
Which means it's vastly superior in that aspect it's obvious the "power threshold" should be higher as well.
Old 2016-02-09, 05:09   Link #30
Chichiryuushintei

Diehauser can't nullify power, only abilities. He nullified Ise's [Boost], and then took his normal punches. And he was able to dodge Ise's [Penetrate]-infused punches pretty damn easily.
Old 2016-02-09, 06:21   Link #31
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Diehauser can't nullify power, only abilities. He nullified Ise's [Boost], and then took his normal punches. And he was able to dodge Ise's [Penetrate]-infused punches pretty damn easily.
Issei in that one vs one connected several punches and dragon beams alike.

I had forgotten it was abilities thanks for pointing that out my argument still stands though.

Diehauser is broken and thanks to him rating games are going to leave a very nasty after taste in my mouth knowing someone like him stands as nr.1.

I wish Ishibumi would spend some time thinking on how broken he's making characters and what impact that course has on the story and the fights not to mention how it reflects on his MC.

Fights are just getting worse and worse i just hope he doesn't keep introducing bullshit abilities like this.
Old 2016-02-09, 06:24   Link #32
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
@sunsengnim: uhm maybe Diehauser worthless consumed mana or stamina to use properly. T_T
Old 2016-02-09, 08:29   Link #33
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
Diehauser is broken and thanks to him rating games are going to leave a very nasty after taste in my mouth knowing someone like him stands as nr.1.
Um, well, since he's the only guy without a King Piece, he sorta needed that ability...

There's likely a limit to how far [Worthlessness] can go. I doubt he could nullify Shiva's abilities, for instance. It's also an incentive for high-ranking Devils to train.

Quote:
Fights are just getting worse and worse i just hope he doesn't keep introducing bullshit abilities like this.
I hope that doesn't count the Hindu Gods.
Old 2016-02-09, 10:31   Link #34
Chichiryuushintei

@Sunsengnim: Diehauser was able to tank Ise's attacks because he's Maou-Class. He wouldn't be able to do shit against, say, Rizevim or Sirzechs. Anyone who's raw power is stronger than him could beat him in a straight fight.

Ise's growth is impressive, but he just isn't very strong compared to everyone else in the world.
Old 2016-02-09, 11:28   Link #35
Bigmac

It is also possible that his worthlessness ability has a limit. I think Issei in diabolos dragon mode would stomp him.
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 11:41   Link #36
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

Wasnt Diehausers ability only useable on "abilities, which specs he understands"?
Hasnt he fought against riser to gain knowledge of the Phoenix Tears Regeneration abilities?
OFC Diabolos would OP him easyly because he doesnt know anything about it →he cant cancel it...
Sonniday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 11:47   Link #37
Hakai

._.

Dxd would stomp Diehausar any day of the week even if he somehow became omniscient and had all the knowledge of the world on everything
Old 2016-02-09, 13:05   Link #38
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yep. I agree with that. "Worthlessness" can invalidate abilities, but Ophis' power should be untouchable or else it wouldn't make sense. Even Sacred Gear Canceler couldn't negate it completely.

@Chichi: If it hadn't been for "Worthlessness," I'm pretty sure Ise would've had an easier time against Diehauser. I really doubt he would've made Ise's attacks "Worthless" if they couldn't do much against him in the first place, for one thing.
Old 2016-02-09, 14:56   Link #39
Chichiryuushintei

Diehauser was able to dodge all of Ise's [Penetrate] attacks. Ise may have had "an easier time", but he still would have had his ass kicked.
Old 2016-02-09, 19:59   Link #40
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Diehauser was able to dodge all of Ise's [Penetrate] attacks. Ise may have had "an easier time", but he still would have had his ass kicked.
Says he with nothing to back it up since Diehauser has shown nothing except worthless and max evade.

Every attack that was boosted like Issei's punches and beams that connected were worthlessed.

All his attacks with penetrate were evaded the fact Diehauser had to go out of his way to do both those things shows how much they would've hurt if properly connected.

Issei could take Diehauser he wouldn't have done all that if they wouldn't have hurt.

Quote:
Diehauser was able to tank Ise's attacks because he's Maou-Class. He wouldn't be able to do shit against, say, Rizevim or Sirzechs. Anyone who's raw power is stronger than him could beat him in a straight fight.
Except Diehauser never tanked a single of Issei's attacks he nullified or evaded them.
Did you not read the curb stomping of Rizevim just a few lines below this bullshit fight above?
Not anyone could beat him in a straight power fight remember reflect? divide? penetrate?

I can't even remember the last proper fight Issei had it's all been bullshit the revenge.