AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-06, 04:59   Link #101
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven911 View Post
So ... any news on Helkin whether he had come back to the state?
He wasn't returning to the states anyway since what was happening was his connection back to the web was supposed to have been done by (yes we are talking about Japan here).

Edit: also I'm not involved in the gamepatch site in any way I just have a very good memory when it comes to certain things.
Old 2008-08-18, 20:43   Link #102
staticwarz

yea i got shuffle now and i noticed the patch isnt done and im willing to wait but can someone give me the alpha patch the site isnt up so i cant get it and i really want to play even if its one the first few days thanks to anyone that can get it for me
Old 2008-08-22, 10:28   Link #103
shadowwind

Hello... I have the game and was gonna get the patch from Game-patch.org but they have been down for the last 2 weeks or so (at least thats how long I been checkin).. I was wondering if theres another way to get the... whether its through another site or whatever.... if not.. when are they comin back?
Old 2008-08-24, 14:25   Link #104
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Please read the thread - it answers everything about the status of the patch and the group - its only 5 or 6 pages.

Short summary: there is no english patch. It is still in development. Only an alpha patch which covered the first few days of the game was ever released.

Its the "it'll be done when it is done" status.
Old 2008-08-25, 03:57   Link #105
staticwarz

can someone give me the alpha patch plz and ty
Old 2008-08-25, 12:30   Link #106
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I used to have it but it got caught in a "my hard drive failed and I hadn't backed it up properly" moment. Perhaps someone out there still has it.
Old 2008-08-27, 23:56   Link #107
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but are you going to consider releasing a patch for Shuffle! Essence+ once it's released (Shuffle! Essence+ is a remake of the PS2 port Shuffle! on the Stage and includes two new characters ((and possiblu H-scenes for PS2 characters)))? It would be four more paths to translate, but the original patch's text could be used for the original girls and the main story in between. You'd still be able to release a patch after you're done editing the original game, that way those who want to play Shuffle! in English as soon as possible will be able to.
Old 2008-08-29, 08:03   Link #108
sora12

ermm if shuffle essence+ is using PS2 port as a console i bet that they wouldn't translate it. afterall they are working in finishing the original game and will be followed by tick tack. well thats the old news i heard.
Old 2008-09-02, 13:59   Link #109
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiNoDensetsu View Post
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but are you going to consider releasing a patch for Shuffle! Essence+ once it's released (Shuffle! Essence+ is a remake of the PS2 port Shuffle! on the Stage and includes two new characters ((and possiblu H-scenes for PS2 characters)))? It would be four more paths to translate, but the original patch's text could be used for the original girls and the main story in between. You'd still be able to release a patch after you're done editing the original game, that way those who want to play Shuffle! in English as soon as possible will be able to.
Who is this "you" you're addressing? The patch team rarely/never reads this thread (I don't know that the lead Heklin has visited here in years...).
Since they have yet to release a *first* complete patch in the several years since Shuffle!'s release ... its probably a bit over-the-top to talk about future patches.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:53   Link #110
shadowwind

quick question... anyone know where I can get a free version of quick atlas? I need it to go ahead and play the Japanese version of the game... only thing I found was some demo that only opened a acrobat reader page and did nothing...
Old 2008-09-03, 19:08   Link #111
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Who is this "you" you're addressing? The patch team rarely/never reads this thread (I don't know that the lead Heklin has visited here in years...).
Since they have yet to release a *first* complete patch in the several years since Shuffle!'s release ... its probably a bit over-the-top to talk about future patches.
Either demonix hadn't edited his post yet saying he's not involved in the translation project or I just didn't see his edit, but I had read his above post and assumed he was involved in the project.

I read on a forum that the editing for the patch should be done by the end of the year (a Christmas present!), so it's not that out of the question to talk about different patches. The translation team will either focus on Tick! Tack! or (if it's released and they decide to translate it) Shuffle! Essence+.

BTW, has Naval even released Essence+ yet? Have they even given a release date?
Old 2008-09-04, 11:01   Link #112
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

You'll have to forgive my grain of salt as I've seen the group make too many predictions about "when the editing will be done" for the last, what, ouch... three years now?

I just have it filed in the "it'll be done when its done" part of my memory.

I've not seen any release date for Essence+ but I haven't visited the Naval site in a while....
Old 2008-09-04, 22:45   Link #113
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
You'll have to forgive my grain of salt as I've seen the group make too many predictions about "when the editing will be done" for the last, what, ouch... three years now?

I just have it filed in the "it'll be done when its done" part of my memory.

I've not seen any release date for Essence+ but I haven't visited the Naval site in a while....
Wasn't the reason the project got so delayed because the project's administrator went offline for a long period of time? Since he's back now, the translation team can continue editing the game.

It's true that many translation teams delay their projects, and Shuffle! could continue to be delayed by the end of the year, but now that the administrator's back, the project shoudn't take years to be edited.
Old 2008-09-12, 04:32   Link #114
sora12

damn goodnews.

Game-patch website is up now but the full translation of shuffle game would be available before christmas after one of their staff goes back probably this late sept or oct. i guess we are lucky after all but they also announced that they were disbanded. Just check their site.

Ya-Ha
Old 2008-09-12, 04:54   Link #115
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora12 View Post
but they also announced that they were disbanded.
That's only for the gamepatch armies (which you only saw in the forums)
Old 2008-09-12, 05:14   Link #116
sora12

Oh sorry for my mistake well whatever who cares anyways. important is they are now up and jsut waiting for Heklin now you can start to visit/bombard them

YA-HA!
Old 2008-09-13, 08:12   Link #117
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Not to mention the Tick Tack alpha patch that they released earlier on. This was the greatest news i received on my e-mail this morning

WOOO!!
Old 2008-10-23, 06:56   Link #118
jier2232

i heard that the chinese patch is already out. can someone be so kind n tell me where can i get it?
Old 2008-10-23, 18:37   Link #119
Wckiller
The Elite Ninja Killer

Send a message via AIM to Wckiller
Does anyone know if the site is down or something? I go there and I get a blank screen but I was able to see it right before that like 15 minutes before now I get a white screen. I had a page telling me something about requesting too many pages there but I only requester one and then back twice....
Old 2008-10-23, 20:46   Link #120
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

They've got their page request settings on their web server locked down so low that I got a page request flood warning after navigating through 3 pages. You're probably banned/locked so you might try again tomorrow.

yes, its set stupidly low so I can only imagine there's some refresh monkeys out there.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, game patch, navel, romance, school life, translation