AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 26 23.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 19.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 24.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 16.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 6.31%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 5.41%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.90%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 2.70%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-10-17, 21:32   Link #141
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

If only it was Kaori under his covers wearing only her underwear.
Old 2010-10-17, 21:37   Link #142
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Then he would REALLY be getting a reaction: Apparently Touma's apparent insensitivity to Agnese's and Index's nudity stems from his attraction to mature and beautiful women; the cuter she is, the deader his reaction.

Hence Kaori, all maturity and zero cute, would REALLY get his motor running.
Old 2010-10-17, 21:57   Link #143
Flere821
Lurker

First off, a disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A SPOILER - since this is info from novels already animated but didn't make it into the anime adaption. No future plot is spoiled in any way here.

Vol4, Angel Fall arc - Tsuchimikado tried to get Touma along with him to peek on Kanzaki in the baths, which Touma replied 'hell no, she's a saint! We're dead if we're caught'. And Tsuchimikado replied 'then if there's no risk you'll definitely go for it?' - which Touma ends up speechless as he doesn't have a comeback for that.

and more obvious, Vol5 (August 31st, Ep18 in Season 1) - Touma told Tsuchimikado and Aogami that he likes 'onee-san' (ie older sister) types.

Conclusion: Touma likes Kanzaki's type and if it IS Kanzaki that ends up getting into Touma's bed he'll either die of bloodloss from nosebleed or from wounds dealt by the saint for trying to feel her up xD
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 22:03   Link #144
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
^ To add to that: Supposedly in the same volume (as how I read from sources that say it) Touma gets stripped for a body search by Kanzaki and Touma's reaction after that is somewhat akin to the kind of "I can't marry anymore" to me XD

And of course, this scene also didn't get into the anime last season

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 22:08   Link #145
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
^ To add to that: Supposedly in the same volume (as how I read from sources that say it) Touma gets stripped for a body search by Kanzaki and Touma's reaction after that is somewhat akin to the kind of "I can't marry anymore" to me XD

Actually, it's more like "I'll sue you all..." while half-sobbing and writing that phrase repeatedly on the sand xD

And Kanzaki actually put on a surgical glove and was going to stick her hands into his pants to check for bruises... before seeing Touma's tearing face convinced her to just settle feeling around there without putting her hands in the pants
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 23:47   Link #146
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
First off, a disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A SPOILER - since this is info from novels already animated but didn't make it into the anime adaption. No future plot is spoiled in any way here.
Covering your bases, eh?
Old 2010-10-18, 01:15   Link #147
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

Kaori did what?
Are saying that.......Touma got..... "ruined for marriage"? LOLMAOF

Ahem... So anyway, are the streets of London that were shown in the anime were based on real places in London?
Old 2010-10-18, 08:14   Link #148
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Covering your bases, eh?
Spoilers should still be used, regardless if we passed that point in the anime.
Old 2010-10-18, 09:57   Link #149
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Vol4, Angel Fall arc - Tsuchimikado tried to get Touma along with him to peek on Kanzaki in the baths, which Touma replied 'hell no, she's a saint! We're dead if we're caught'. And Tsuchimikado replied 'then if there's no risk you'll definitely go for it?' - which Touma ends up speechless as he doesn't have a comeback for that.

and more obvious, Vol5 (August 31st, Ep18 in Season 1) - Touma told Tsuchimikado and Aogami that he likes 'onee-san' (ie older sister) types.

Conclusion: Touma likes Kanzaki's type and if it IS Kanzaki that ends up getting into Touma's bed he'll either die of bloodloss from nosebleed or from wounds dealt by the saint for trying to feel her up xD
Guess this means Sparky has no chance eh? Sucks to be her lol. The three level zeros really compliment each others tastes lol. One's a lolicon, the other likes them mature and the third is a siscon.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 10:00   Link #150
tsunade666

Aogami likes every type of cute girls and even shota.........

well they are the delta force.

And considering that Kanzaki would be playing an important role on the current arc.

Touma would be meeting nee-chi again and Tsuchimikado can tease her again hahahaha
Old 2010-10-18, 10:54   Link #151
wingman32x

Episode 2 was good. It did a good job of introducing the arc and the new characters. Also, they did a much better job of explaining the situation this time around. Season 1 confused me a lot due to the numerous factions and how they were related to each other. This episode was a lot more clear to me, if that makes any sense. The scene with Index sleepwalking was funny. Overall, a good episode. Needs more Misaka though .

8/10.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 01:19   Link #152
OkamiNoKaze

I do find it funny and ironic the creators put fanservice in a work, for the enjoyment of the fans yet, I always see a good number complaining about it.
Old 2010-10-19, 01:23   Link #153
Francismeunier
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That would probably require them to find the original map somehow, and I think that might be in Amakusa's hands.
Yeah I think that would be right but then again they could still snatch it.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 01:42   Link #154
tsunade666

the map could be disguise into anything specially that the amakusa are specialize in using magics with daily things as medium. Finding it would be harder than stopping them from using it.
Old 2010-10-19, 01:59   Link #155
Francismeunier
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the map could be disguise into anything specially that the amakusa are specialize in using magics with daily things as medium. Finding it would be harder than stopping them from using it.
Is there anyone who can localize it?
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 03:35   Link #156
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Is there anyone who can localize it?
The map would probably be in the Amakusa headquarters, which no one has ever been able to find.

See, what they didn't say was that out of the 47 portals, only 23 were actually known. That means that the Amakusa could hide it anywhere in Japan with half of the portals still undiscovered.

But that's beside the point, rather than wasting time and manpower hunting it down, they should focus on reclaiming Orsula. Without her, even if the AMakusa have the Book of the Law, they can't translate it making it useless.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 04:05   Link #157
tsunade666

but they should also keep track of Amakusa. That's why their is a time limit. If they didn't make it in time then their is no hope to find Orsula anymore.
Old 2010-10-19, 07:23   Link #158
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
I do find it funny and ironic the creators put fanservice in a work, for the enjoyment of the fans yet, I always see a good number complaining about it.
I won't complain if there is Kaori service.
Old 2010-10-19, 16:04   Link #159
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Episode 2 was good. It did a good job of introducing the arc and the new characters. Also, they did a much better job of explaining the situation this time around. Season 1 confused me a lot due to the numerous factions and how they were related to each other. This episode was a lot more clear to me, if that makes any sense. The scene with Index sleepwalking was funny. Overall, a good episode. Needs more Misaka though .

8/10.
agreed the first part of season 1 seemed a bit all over to me. So far a lot of explanations have been very easy to follow without giving too much away. The introduction of new characters and reintroduction of old characters was handled quite well. When you start throwing multiple factions into a series you need a point of sight that the audience can follow to tell them apart.
Old 2010-10-19, 16:08   Link #160
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

The fanservice in this episode was a little out of control. I certainly hope more animes don't try to emulate HoTD's example. Index does not need this kind of fan service to be enjoyable.

I don't care if it was in the novels or not, the novels shouldn't have it either if that's the case. It is outright distasteful. I have plenty of other ways to get myself aroused than staring at naked loli's.

I liked the first episode, but this one gets a 5/10 from me.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote