AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-05, 01:06   Link #501
Nemesis

Where did Caro put her Clan robes during her time in RF6?
Old 2007-10-05, 01:10   Link #502
Aaron008R

In the trashcan.
In the wardrobe.
In the molten core.
In hammer-space.
Take your pick.

Though seriously!
What's the point? It's not like it holds much more significance because she was banished, anyway. And she would have long outgrown that outfit as well...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-10-05, 01:16   Link #503
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
In the trashcan.
In the wardrobe.
In the molten core.
In hammer-space.
Take your pick.

Though seriously!
What's the point? It's not like it holds much more significance because she was banished, anyway. And she would have long outgrown that outfit as well...
Just Curious Dude.

Ive been Wondering about the forwards barrier jackets.......why did they made them resemble the Aces BJ in some way or another?
Old 2007-10-05, 01:21   Link #504
Tormenk

Well the Captains have their share of the action for the past few years so their BJ might be more suited towards the kind of situations the forwards might be facing in the future when they designed it. Similar designs are easier to produce. *shrugs*

Where's the peanut where's the peanut..

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-05, 12:25   Link #505
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Off-topic, guys. This is Q & A.

Here's the real answer... but I haven't the SS02 with me at the moment, so I may be wrong...

It seems that even though Fate decided to jump guns with her 'adoption' stints due to whatever reason she chose to take in Erio and Caro in particular, it wasn't as if she did so with extreme confidence. In fact, she had a lot of insecurity and fear that she would fail as a 'guardian figure' for them, and she tried to prevent that by asking Leti and so-so on tips on being a good guardian and such.

However, SS02's emotional crack between Fate and E/C due to her constantly being too busy to accompany them, etc etc etc, she started to feel doubt lingering just as did Erio and Caro, which led the two parties of emo-mother and children seek..."counseling" with the BIG mother, and SMALL auntie/sister, Lindy and Arf so to speak.
I wonder if Fate's insecurity has anything to do with her experience with Precia. Studies has shown that children that grew up in abusive or simply troubled families are often hesitant about having children. It's the fear in the lines of monkeys will only produce monkeys and only wolves coming out of wolves.

I personally think Fate may have the lowest self-esteem amongst her friends and family. The abuse she suffered from Precia, especially the emotional abuse, may have long-lasting demoralising effects. She's actually lucky to grow up amongst good friends and a caring new family, something that not all victims of abuse are blessed with. However, the scars may be deep enough to still leave a mark even after 10 years, as her insecurities about bringing up E&C, and her Confused status after Jail's mind-fucking, may suggest.

Just a little thought, hmm.

Signature by liro
Old 2007-10-06, 05:10   Link #506
Nemesis

I wonder though,How did one breast grope from Erio made Caro develop a liking for Erio when in the manga,Erio and Caro dont even talk or seemingly feel much to each other at all?

manga chp 8 btw.

Last edited by Nemesis; 2007-10-06 at 05:36.
Old 2007-10-06, 10:59   Link #507
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Manga tend to have longer and more drawn out things as they have a much larger timeframe. Anime tends to be more 'rushed' because they only get 'x' number of episodes and about 25 minutes of air time.

Manga can afford to go slower as you can extend a manga for well... A very long time. Manga also tends to focus on plot/character developments. Anime goes for action as a fight looks a lot better animated then on paper.
Old 2007-10-06, 12:03   Link #508
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Manga tend to have longer and more drawn out things as they have a much larger timeframe. Anime tends to be more 'rushed' because they only get 'x' number of episodes and about 25 minutes of air time.

Manga can afford to go slower as you can extend a manga for well... A very long time. Manga also tends to focus on plot/character developments. Anime goes for action as a fight looks a lot better animated then on paper.
And thought the manga WAS supposed to fit in the whole story.Hmph
Old 2007-10-06, 13:51   Link #509
krisslanza

Well it usually fits into the storyline overall, but manga and anime are rarely ever EXACTLY the same. They sometimes have differing storylines as well. I'm not sure on the StrikerS manga however.
Old 2007-10-06, 20:04   Link #510
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Well it usually fits into the storyline overall, but manga and anime are rarely ever EXACTLY the same. They sometimes have differing storylines as well. I'm not sure on the StrikerS manga however.
The StrikerS Manga more or less just fills in the gaps, it doesn't have it's own storyline.
Old 2007-10-06, 23:29   Link #511
Nemesis

Ive been wondering about something,why did Caro get a glove for a device while Erio got a spear?
Old 2007-10-06, 23:41   Link #512
krisslanza

Caro uses a Boost Device which is meant to bloster and improve allies and has no inherit offensive skills of it's own essentially (There are some offensive spells shown that Lutecia used), where as Erio is using a Armed Device I think?

Erio is a Neo-Belkan style mage I think where as Caro is Mid-childa.
Old 2007-10-07, 00:11   Link #513
Nemesis

hmm ive been wondering whats with hayate and cosplay thingy?
Old 2007-10-07, 06:33   Link #514
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Adr, if you are not being serious in your questions, I would demand you to stop, cos the Q&A is a quick reference thread and having an inexhorable number of posts might defeat its purpose. Just my $0.02.

Anyway, now for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Ive been wondering about something,why did Caro get a glove for a device while Erio got a spear?
Devices can come in all shapes and sizes. Erio could've have a glove Armed Device (which is what Revolver Knuckle is) and Caro could've had a spear Boost device (though that would make me go huh?! and think of it as a Staff).

Its a demonstration of heritage sometimes. Erio takes after Fate and Kha a lot, and Bardiche (the Terran weapon) is a kind of spear/polearm. It has been demonstrated to have been inspired by Bardiche.

Caro's a mana management device, so it would be better if it could follow her conjuration gestures. Hence a glove could've worked.
Quote:
hmm ive been wondering whats with hayate and cosplay thingy?
It started with Hayate coming up with Knight Armors for the Knights, and the fanartists and 4komas took over.

The sound stages then came and reinforced the impression.
Old 2007-10-07, 06:36   Link #515
Nemesis

iam serious dude.some people arent able know and figure out some things.
Old 2007-10-07, 06:43   Link #516
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Apologies then. Vibes and inneudos being dropped around the forum, and the slight your questions gave me made me think that way.

But there is no such thing as an extremely silly question, just those that make people think "Are you spamming?"

My apologies again.
Old 2007-10-09, 10:10   Link #517
Nemesis

Hmm ive been trying to figure out something.Why did Zest and Regius had to die?
Old 2007-10-09, 10:22   Link #518
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Hmm ive been trying to figure out something.Why did Zest and Regius had to die?

One answer is simply because the writers wanted them dead.

Before you ask "why", let me remind you that not everything has a reason (not that we humans know anyway. We don't know if HaShem sees it the other way though).

To quote Big Bird, "Because. Just because."

Anyway, Zest has implied throughout the season that he was slowly dying so letting him die in a duel with Signum is perhaps the greatest mercy 7Arcs could have shown him, rather than to just let him simply fade away.

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2007-10-09 at 10:33.
Old 2007-10-09, 10:25   Link #519
Tormenk

The gods of the Nanoverse decreed they will die and so they did.

That aside, simply to provide closure. Zest was already hinted to be near the end of his time and Regius was added in to accompany his old pal.

Really, what's the point? Next you'll be wondering why did Hayate want to set up RF6, why did Vita had to unison with Rein, why did Nanoha had to use Divine Buster etc etc. Such things simply happen, no need to even think about why it had to happen.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-09, 10:59   Link #520
Nemesis

i meant storyline wise.Why was Regius wanted dead by the Doc?Why did Zest choose to die at Signum's hands?
Closed Thread