Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-13, 13:32   Link #10081
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Yes, especially if you add a blush to it.
ok then weve got it solved. lelouch gets on one knee, begins proposing, kallen interupts, says line, and then the world blows up interupting their marriage

lol lol lol
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 13:34   Link #10082
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
ok then weve got it solved. lelouch gets on one knee, begins proposing, kallen interupts, says line, and then the world blows up interupting their marriage

lol lol lol
QFT

Kuso, it's nearly 3 am and I should be asleep now...
But I can't stop laughing at this...
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 13:35   Link #10083
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:

lol lol lol
this is truth.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 13:43   Link #10084
Arkard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1eBDkjDFac&NR=1

For humor's sake.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 13:47   Link #10085
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
cool vid
the sound in the vid is a bit lol though esp at the end
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 16:19   Link #10086
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:

lol lol lol
Wait sorry haven't check this forum in a while who is lelouch "proposing" to?
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 16:46   Link #10087
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
you know
i can easily see kallen and nunnaly talk this ep
and i can see kallen promesing nunnaly that she (kallen) would take lelouch down herself
that while lelouch should be taken down by those who love him rather then someone who would enjoy it
nunnaly shouldnt be the one
a sister should never have to battle her older brother (which both girls can relate to)
Old 2008-09-13, 16:47   Link #10088
Vito
Asshole.

Nunally is getting sort of annoying, Kallen should just push her wheelchair off Damocles.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 16:50   Link #10089
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Quote:

lol lol lol
Awesome way to end all of this :P

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 16:51   Link #10090
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Though not as dark as that last one, I think Nunnally should die by the end of this. She's one of the last obstacles Lulu needs to overcome, which he should do by fighting against her, but he'll never really be able to get over her until she's really gone.
Old 2008-09-13, 16:51   Link #10091
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Nunally is getting sort of annoying, Kallen should just push her wheelchair off Damocles.
TBH, If Kallen doesn't come up with some sort of resolve to help Lulu in the next episode, as much as I love her, I will be annoyed with Kallen...
Old 2008-09-13, 16:51   Link #10092
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you know
and i can see kallen promesing nunnaly that she (kallen) would take lelouch down herself
that while lelouch should be taken down by those who love him rather then someone who would enjoy it
a sister should never have to battle her older brother (which both girls can relate to)
kallen's going to talk to gino next ep if she talks to nunally it will be more likely in ep.24 when she confronts suzaku

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 17:18   Link #10093
Hyze
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Though not as dark as that last one, I think Nunnally should die by the end of this. She's one of the last obstacles Lulu needs to overcome, which he should do by fighting against her, but he'll never really be able to get over her until she's really gone.
The chances of her dieing or so low, though.

I think Nunnally will try to convince him to stop being king douche of the world and actually try to save his humanity, at which point Lelouch will either continue down the path of the demon king or redeem himself by dieing to make the world a better place.
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 17:20   Link #10094
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

She's sitting in a wheelchair smack dab in the middle of a floating fortress filled with nukes. I'd say her dying is a very good chance. I'm not sure about her convincing him of anything. At this point, I think their ideals will be on opposite ends, and the conversation they have will be about each other, instead, not so much their opinions.
Old 2008-09-13, 17:21   Link #10095
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you know
That kinda goes with my theory I had earlier that Kallen would confront Nunnally, and Nunnally would say her gum quote. I mean, I'm pretty sure that Kallen doesn't want Nunnally shooting giant bombs and killing her own brother. The only problem is, I'm wondering how she'll get close enough w/ Schneizel hovering around her.

At any rate, I'm still hoping that she, Gino and Anya will go after Lelouch and Suzaku and figure out what the heck is going on (since it seems that Sayoko is the one that escaped to Lelouch).
Old 2008-09-13, 17:25   Link #10096
Hyze
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
She's sitting in a wheelchair smack dab in the middle of a floating fortress filled with nukes. I'd say her dying is a very good chance. I'm not sure about her convincing him of anything. At this point, I think their ideals will be on opposite ends, and the conversation they have will be about each other, instead, not so much their opinions.

They already supposingly killed her with a nuke, I really don't see them doing it twice. As it has been said before, it'd be like beating a dead horse.

Considering Lelouch refuses to lie to Nunnally and he was originally(even though his views have changed a bit) fighting to make a world where she could live peacefully, I'm guessing her opinion of how he's doing things is going to impact him greatly.
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 17:32   Link #10097
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
They already supposingly killed her with a nuke, I really don't see them doing it twice. As it has been said before, it'd be like beating a dead horse.

Considering Lelouch refuses to lie to Nunnally and he was originally(even though his views have changed a bit) fighting to make a world where she could live peacefully, I'm guessing her opinion of how he's doing things is going to impact him greatly.
I wonder how long Nunnally's actually known about Lelouch. I mean, she seems to have heard his voice at the end of episode 6 when he screamed her name as Zero. She seems to know that something happened between him and Suzaku. She also has the whole 'lie-detector' by holding your hand thing, and she held Lelouch's hand frequently in the first season. I just think that it's going to turn out that she knew alot for a long time.

I also think killing her again would be somewhat repetitious, just like killing off another of Lelouch's LI. I would really like to see C.C. and Kallen both make; I mean they already killed Shirley and Euphie.
Old 2008-09-13, 17:39   Link #10098
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I really don't think that Kallen will do anything that... sickingly good.
No offense, but taking Lelouch down in order to save his humaity/the world/the divine rabbit of love and peace?
Yeah, right. Because Lelouch's whole plan consists of taking over the world and turning everyone into a mindless slave.
That's why he'll even fight against those he loves most, and it also explains how he convinced Suzaku to help him.
And tomorrow, when his knight and best friend kicks Lelouch's butt, he'll say: "Have you forgotten that we wanted to gain world domination and become almighty Gods?"
And Lelouch will see the light, apologize and continue becoming an evil maniac.
Yep, I can totally see that happening. Definitely.
And Code Geass was never about the world not being black and white, but grey. Nope, it's all about Kallen being the main character's one true love who will save his soul from eternal damnation, and poor Nunally who has a power hungry, evil madman as a brother.
I really don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I really like Kallen - just as I like any other important character in Code Geass. And if she would do something like the above, it would totally ruin her to me.
I don't like her because she's cute and caring or a potential candidate for becoming Lelouch's girlfriend, but because she's a strong, interesting and believable character that is neither black nor white. And I'd like it to stay that way.
Old 2008-09-13, 17:47   Link #10099
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I really don't think that Kallen will do anything that... sickingly good.
No offense, but taking Lelouch down in order to save his humaity/the world/the divine rabbit of love and peace?
Yeah, right. Because Lelouch's whole plan consists of taking over the world and turning everyone into a mindless slave. That's why he'll even fight against those he loves most, and it also explains how he convinced Suzaku to help him.
And tomorrow, when his knight and best friend kicks Lelouch's butt, he'll say: "Have you forgotten that we wanted to gain world domination and become almighty Gods?"
And Lelouch will see the light, apologize and continue becoming an evil maniac.
Yep, I can totally see that happening. Definitely.
And Code Geass was never about the world not being black and white, but grey. Nope, it's all about Kallen being the main character's one true love who will save his soul from eternal damnation, and poor Nunally who has a power hungry, evil madman as a brother.
I really don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I really like Kallen - just as I like any other important character in Code Geass. And if she would do something like the above, it would totally ruin her to me.
I don't like her because she's cute and caring or a potential candidate for becoming Lelouch's girlfriend, but because she's a strong, interesting and believable character that is neither black nor white. And I'd like it to stay that way.
We don't know if that's his plan. If it were, then Kallen would try and stop him.

However, both Lelouch and Suzaku rejected Charles vision of the world. They both have always wanted to make a more peaceful world for the sake of their loved ones. It's a good chance that their plan will do that, but at the cost of their lives (or at least the lives they once had). So, Lelouch was willing to push everyone away because it was relatively safer.

If Kallen figures out that he's trying to save the world by destroying himself, she would try to save him. It would go against her character's development all season if she didn't. (This, of course, assume that Lelouch plan is basically suicide and that Kallen will figure it out before the end. We'll just have to wait and see.)
Old 2008-09-13, 18:07   Link #10100
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I agree, but I don't think that's anythign special.
If Lelouch's plan was simply to enslave everyone - which, of course, it isn't - then everyone would try to stop him, not only Kallen.
And if people found out about Lelouch's real intentions, then there would be many who'd try to stop him.
Sure, Kallen would be one of them, and I'll cheer for her, but I don't think that she will ultimately save him all by herself.
The way I see it, Suzaku will stand by Lelouch until the end, and therefore play a large role in how thing will turn out for our favourite emperor - even though he's quite messed up himself. And then there's his little sister, who is not as naive as people think she is and loves her brother more than anyone else, no matter which side she seems to be on at the moment.
I don't say that Kallen won't play an important role, but I doubt that she will do anything overly dramatic - like saving Lelouch with the power of her love.
If it took just someone who loves Lelouch to save him from the path he's chosen, then Suzaku would suffice. Or Nunally, since Suzaku is an expert in making sacrifices himself.
Hm... then again, if Nunally doesn't hurry, Kallen might really just take things into her own hands and throw something at Lelouch.
Throwing things always helps.