AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-08-05, 07:46   Link #1141
sbh1fr

Spoiler for Issei team against typhoon:

i would say he should kick out Roygun and let her stay as his team supervisor, put Bina in her place as rook and finally put Ingvild in her rightful place as his Queen.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 08:59   Link #1142
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post

i would say he should kick out Roygun and let her stay as his team supervisor, put Bina in her place as rook and finally put Ingvild in her rightful place as his Queen.
Roygun's crack ability is very useful. If could hold off a top 10 class attack then her technique can be very helpful and given she's a seasoned professional, her experience is indepensable. Grayfia is more valuable as a Queen rather than Rook because she can maximize the Queen piece to it's fullest. She's titled as the "strongest queen".
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 09:30   Link #1143
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:

I don't think it's very smart to just throw Ingvild into the team. She was asleep for 100 years, not to mention we don't know her combat ability or if she has any. You want to kick out Roygun and move Bina to Rook? All that sounds bad.

As for the abnormal argument they both have abnormal members that's all their teams are made up of is abnormal characters, I could go into more detail but I don't feel like it.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 10:35   Link #1144
Lucidrago

Yeah I really don't think she would join his team. She only has just awakened her Sacred Gear and she only just woke up, so I doubt she has much in the way of combat ability. And a couple of weeks or a month of training isn't going to prepare her to take on the abnormal existences or god-class beings without luck being on her side.

Knocking one of Issei's current team members out and putting Ingvild in would be a bad idea. Especially now that they're in the knock-off rounds.

Yes Longinus are OP and hacked. Especially the high-tier ones. But Ingvild's not suddenly going to become a master at using it.

Moving on.

For the Indra vs Mahabali match, I see him recruiting Sona and Saji to his team so he can defeat Indra. And Saji and Mahabali perform a collaboration technique where Saji is able to give Mahabali his own armor that is called 'Evil Asura Promotion' or something like that which puts him at the level of a Top 10 being.

For Vali vs Sun Wukong, I see an armor being formed with YuLong as the base and Sun Wukong wearing it which puts him on par with Vali in DxD L.

I see the same thing happening with Tiamat and Ajuka wearing the armor with Tiamat as the base which makes him as powerful as Shiva or even stronger.

Yeah I see Ishibumi making armors with the remaining Dragon Kings.

And for some reason, I predict it's going to be Rias vs Mahabali and Vali vs Surtr for the semifinals. Could be just me being mental like always.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 10:40   Link #1145
sbh1fr

the Winner between Issei and Rias, gonna face Zeno, so it's better to give Ingvild-chan some combat experience prior to that, and Rias seem to be the perfect stepping stone (i mean candidate) for that.

Issei need to defeat Rias, then Zeno, then Indra then finally Vali. it's almost obvious.
Old 2018-08-05, 10:50   Link #1146
Lucidrago

Even if Ingvild has a high-tier Longinus and Rias' team isn't one that can be run over so easily. Again it would be too soon just launching her into such an important match. Issei has as much a chance to lose as Rias does. Ingvild barely has any combat experience and has only just awakened her Sacred Gear. It would be the worst move to put her against Rias' team.

And you're calling who's going to win before the match even happens. Predictions are fine. But don't act like Issei or Zeno winning is an absolute certainty.
Old 2018-08-05, 10:54   Link #1147
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Even if Ingvild has a high-tier Longinus and Rias' team isn't one that can be run over so easily. Again it would be too soon just launching her into such an important match. Issei has as much a chance to lose as Rias does. Ingvild barely has any combat experience and has only just awakened her Sacred Gear. It would be the worst move to put her against Rias' team.

And you're calling who's going to win before the match even happens. Predictions are fine. But don't act like Issei or Zeno winning is an absolute certainty.
Why Mahabali would take Sona and Saji? He has no interactions with them and there is little they can offer.(Especially Sona). As for Issei vs Rias, yes they a chance that either one can lose but Issei has a higher chance at winning. Not saying it's absolute but he has better chances given the specs of his team of his involvement of the plot.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 11:01   Link #1148
sbh1fr

Come on, dont tell me you're not expecting Issei walthrough path during the FInals.
and since when Issei cared about chances of winning, he's the embodiments of miracles, (it's Issei so f**k logic), even if he remove Grayfia and put Ingvild, at least he can power up fondling his new queen's oppai, and her singing "oppai doragon" song.

though i'm also expecting something gonna happen involving hades and other gods of hell, maybe Mitsutya kanzaki too.
along the way Issei gonna powerup by awakening Great red powers, and Vali gonna power up by absorbing the remaining Flesh of his great-Grandmother....

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-08-05 at 11:16.
Old 2018-08-05, 11:08   Link #1149
Palmito

Quote:
Come on, dont tell me you're not expecting Issei walthrough path during the FInals.
and since when Issei cared about chances of winning, he's the embodiments of miracles, (it's Issei so f**k logic), even if he remove Grayfia and put Ingvild, at least he can power up fondling his new queen's oppai, and her singing "oppai doragon" song.

though i'm also expecting something gonna happen involving hades and other gods of hell, maybe Mitsutya kanzaki too.
along the way Issei gonna powerup by awakening Great red powers, and Vali gonna power up by absorbing the remaining Flash of his great-Grandmother....
"Vali gonna power up by absorbing the remaining Flash of his great-Grandmother". Like Majin Boo? Lmfao
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 11:23   Link #1150
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
"Vali gonna power up by absorbing the remaining Flesh of his great-Grandmother". Like Majin Boo? Lmfao
lol, im' just speculating but lilith flesh should give him power up superior to using the infamous "king evil piece", dont you think.
Issei did power up using the Amrita, and he probably gonna unlock Great Red power during the tournament, Vali should get some sort of power up too, at least to be able to summon Albion same way Issei summons Draig, and the final gonna be "Heavenly dragon Draig" Vesus "Heavenly Dragon Albion"...
Old 2018-08-05, 11:27   Link #1151
Lucidrago

Vali will absorb Balberith and Verrine and become known as 'Perfect Maou.'
Old 2018-08-05, 13:12   Link #1152
Parry999

Yall forget Choas Drive was a thing? Imagine Vali being the only one capable to survive his grandfathers blood.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 13:25   Link #1153
Sauron12561

well, sbh1fr might be on to something here. As Liliths powers allow her to create devils, its possible that she in some way gives vali a power up that allows him to summon Albion from the Sacred Gear, thus indeed allowing a true Ddraig vs Albion re-match. I dont think however that is gonna be by absorbing Lilith's flesh. I think its much more likely he gets sometyhing similar to Ise drinking the Amrita, in that he drinks something with Liliths blood in it.
Sauron12561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 13:28   Link #1154
Lucidrago

Really doesn't make sense. How does Lilith relate to Vali gaining a power-up? Plus she's just a decaying lump of flesh whose only ability seems to be creating devils.
Old 2018-08-05, 14:24   Link #1155
Femt0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron12561 View Post
well, sbh1fr might be on to something here. As Liliths powers allow her to create devils, its possible that she in some way gives vali a power up that allows him to summon Albion from the Sacred Gear, thus indeed allowing a true Ddraig vs Albion re-match. I dont think however that is gonna be by absorbing Lilith's flesh. I think its much more likely he gets sometyhing similar to Ise drinking the Amrita, in that he drinks something with Liliths blood in it.
Sounds possible since if Vali is gonna reach dragon god class power to match Issei then he will need a external force to help him achieve that.
Femt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 19:27   Link #1156
Lucidrago

Besides Ophis' blessing, when has Vali really needed an external force?
Old 2018-08-05, 20:06   Link #1157
cyberdemon

Quote:

Ingvd won’t take part until ravel is satisfied that her abilties are to a certain level like elmenhild went through. We don’t know her physical ability but it is probably low from being asleep for so long. We don’t know her magical ability. her sg is unstable and currently only useful against dragons but could turn into a double edged sword. She has a way to go before ravel will be satisfied
Old 2018-08-05, 20:35   Link #1158
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ingvd won’t take part until ravel is satisfied that her abilties are to a certain level like elmenhild went through. We don’t know her physical ability but it is probably low from being asleep for so long. We don’t know her magical ability. her sg is unstable and currently only useful against dragons but could turn into a double edged sword. She has a way to go before ravel will be satisfied
Unlike elmenhide who is an outsider who was a potentiel spy which was the main reason for ravel suspicion. So she didnt allow her to join until she confessed her true intentions of why wanting to join issei team.
Unlike Elmen, Ingvild is actually part of Issei peerage, his Queen. Her past and intetions are known.
Old 2018-08-05, 21:54   Link #1159
cyberdemon

Quote:
Unlike elmenhide who is an outsider who was a potentiel spy which was the main reason for ravel suspicion. So she didnt allow her to join until she confessed her true intentions of why wanting to join issei team.
Unlike Elmen, Ingvild is actually part of Issei peerage, his Queen. Her past and intetions are known.
Even so the reasoning still stands. Ravel is not going to allow any weakness to affect their chances of winning. She is going to make sure that her abilities physically and magically are strong enough before agreeing to her joining the fight. She not going to allow it even if it could increase the chances against Crom if there is a chance it could weaken Issei too by accident.
Old 2018-08-05, 22:40   Link #1160
Gaizafaiz

Quote:

along the way Issei gonna powerup by awakening Great red powers, and Vali gonna power up by absorbing the remaining Flesh of his great-Grandmother....
I also speculate this in the past. That somehow Vali's gonna get power up using Lilith. Since Ishibumi introduced Issei's AxA and ExE the same time Lilith was revealed. But the method of him obtaining is the question.