AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-24, 13:11   Link #221
Midonin
Last Engage

Maken-ki 08 - The Body is Willing, But the Ears Went Deaf a While Ago

The Maken-ki group should be wary. Venus is stealing their own show right from under their noses. That said, Venus' almost military-like approach to everything from volleyball to dating provides a nice contrast with the ordinary school life our main characters have been experiencing. Syria has an... interesting naming sense for her plan. Though I say, why not combine them? Serenading you with a song while dressed like a dom and I'm getting into fanfic territory here. Really weird fanfic territory. Venus is pretty thorough in their investigating. They even have cameras set up in the bathrooms.

Speaking of territory, pool episode next week.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 22:14   Link #222
Kitsu Breaker

Twincest for the win!
Spoiler for size:

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 00:24   Link #223
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Aki still my #1, Takeru that lucky bastard with the ass-plant from Aki.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 08:28   Link #224
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Her secret Siegel? I have no idea. We may never know for a million years. Also, I think now I know which part of the manga they're gonna end this first season. And yes, there will be a second season unfortunately-v-;;, knowing the ecchi fanbase this has.
actully the reason there will be second season is not just becouse the fanservice it becouse the main bad guy didnt arrive yet
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 08:30   Link #225
elior

nice episode and looks like we will have new character soon
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 12:21   Link #226
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"It's so strange... She's cute and she's got big breasts...so why am I not interested?"

Ah Takeru my boy...
Old 2011-11-25, 18:58   Link #227
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Well no wonder Takeru keeps getting his ass kicked....he keeps to make visits to that sexy ass nurse on each occasion, hell I'd let myself get beat up all the time just to be around her 24/7. Not only that, but he gets a cheap feel too? +1 Takeru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
"It's so strange... She's cute and she's got big breasts...so why am I not interested?"

Ah Takeru my boy...
Hell, he's better than me...cause I would have got caught up...big time. Still kinda pissed at that lol.
Old 2011-11-25, 19:04   Link #228
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ignorance is definitely bliss in this situation...
Old 2011-11-25, 21:08   Link #229
Dahak86
Classics never age

a bunch of GIFs/stitches from ep8

Spoiler for have fun:
Old 2011-11-26, 08:34   Link #230
ookamigirl

The new transfer student stirred up some trouble ^^
Takeru sure is lucky with the girls, but at the same time that just brings him even more trouble.
Really funny episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 17:44   Link #231
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I wish for Takeru to reveal more of his "hidden powers" before this season ends.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 13:18   Link #232
Midonin
Last Engage

Maken-ki 09 - I Read Your Book!

The rare double swimsuit. I never considered that to be a fetish before, but it's certainly worth looking into. The same goes for the end of the episode - a lot of anime fandom is based on aural pleasure anyway, and an invisible girl... would be awkward at first, and the implications are a bit wonky, but it's an idea worth pursuing. Entertaining episode from start to finish. Mind games, strategy and fanservice all in one package. Syria's really dominating the stage lately, isn't she?
Old 2011-12-02, 16:45   Link #233
ookamigirl

Pool opening ROFL
Those pervs & their plans ^^"
Boys vs girls! Oh the LOLs

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:24   Link #234
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Well, looks like the girls got away with it. Poor boys, must be hard to just listen and not see .

Spoiler:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:24   Link #235
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Nyantype NSFW:
Old 2011-12-02, 20:51   Link #236
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

I like competetive episodes like this, this is certainly my favourite episode so far of the anime. The characters that were used for the pool battle were easily watchable since they were all unique

Haven't enjoyed this series that much until now, all thats left for me to be satisfied is for the main character to use his power more often.
Old 2011-12-06, 12:21   Link #237
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Watched ep 7-9. Things went funnier with Venus. That was double unexpected for Shiria S&M well not , Song & Music
And there are some nice fanservice.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 06:44   Link #238
Seiryuu

Just watched ep10. I get the feeling some clues to some big secrets are coming out. Especially with the snakes that appeared behind Himegami when she was talking to Minerva. If I understand right and the Maken are supposed to be from the Orochi, then this may suggest that Himegami is connected to its lingering spirit somehow. Could even be that she is the Orochi, or part of it.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 08:17   Link #239
crazypeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Just watched ep10. I get the feeling some clues to some big secrets are coming out. Especially with the snakes that appeared behind Himegami when she was talking to Minerva. If I understand right and the Maken are supposed to be from the Orochi, then this may suggest that Himegami is connected to its lingering spirit somehow. Could even be that she is the Orochi, or part of it.
Yeah, I am glad that this anime finally talked about some main plot this far. Till now, most ep is just giving services(Sure, we have to admit that the main purpose of this Anime is just to do that. Considering the author,たけだ ひろみつ,we know what his work was about in the past....)

In Japan ,Yamata no Orochi(the snake) is a kind of mythological animal(monster?). It appeared in many tales~~~The mark on Ohyama's chest and the image behind Himegami indicate that there is some relationship (it was mentioned in ep 3 or 4?I can't remember) with that kind of power. It is obvious that there is huge potential for Ohyama(hackneyed setting and plot.....)

Actually I appreciate Himegami and Minerva so much~~I expected a fight between them.
Old 2011-12-08, 12:35   Link #240
Midonin
Last Engage

Maken-ki! 10 - Magic Hand, On!

That was a bit of a busy episode, with Minerva's presence being the strongest running thread. The Maken powers are nicely varied. I wish the effects animation for them could be a little more dynamic, but the powers themselves have a variety of combat and non-combat uses. (Mostly combat. The Doll House in particular was interesting.) Minerva getting so close to the main characters sounds like a reason for trouble - and it's not like Himegami's free of blame either. She's always seemed the most aloof of the three, and this episode gives a pretty good reason why that may be so. Though I don't think we'll be returning to these plot lines just yet. Next week looks like a goofy, relaxing episode.

Then everything explodes.