AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who would win in 1v1?
Itachi 9 24.32%
Jiriaya 20 54.05%
not sure 8 21.62%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-12, 15:22   Link #21
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I think someone In this thread Is seriously not getting "IT"

Kisami* and Itachi were not talking about Naruto!

You say you have seen three other translations yet you only talk about the one?

Its obvious! Jiraiya Is one of the legendary Sannin, the Sannin are known throughout the Naruto world to be the most powerfull ninja's alive.

Itachi and Kisami* were just saying that to have a fully blown fight with Jiraiya head on would be very risky! Hense the saying (By Itachi) "Even the strogest of opponants has a weakness".....Q The beautifull girl.

Now, with Jiraiya distracted we can just knock on Naruto's door slap him around a bit, then take him back to atasuki* (whatever Its called)

In no way shape or form was Itachi talking about Naruto! Really, I thought that was obvious...
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-12, 15:34   Link #22
Holy Knight
Time Bomb

Itachi and pet are not stupid. He was basing his decision on Jiriaya's reputation as a Sanin. Why would he want to risk anything when he still has time for his objective. It wont be imperative to pick up Naruto until he starts to become a threat or when akatsuki knows exactly what they want to do with him. Sure, Naruto has potential, but he is still garbage compared to Jounin, let alone Sanin level.
Old 2004-09-12, 16:10   Link #23
Nub.Itachi
Uchiha Opposition

i read the manga translations for the episode and they deffinatly differ... in the manga its quite obvious that they are talking about jiriaya but i still dont get this.
if oro is afraid of itachi because itachi is stronger, and oro and jiriaya are just about on par. how is it that itachi cant take jiriaya especially with kisame?? this is pretty strange if you ask me.

And it doesn't explain why after they retreat jiriaya is so suprised that itachi was able to escape he even said that "he wasnt of this world to be able to penatrate theses walls" walls that no one has ever been able to escape from before.
Old 2004-09-12, 16:21   Link #24
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

As many ppl said b4, he was NOT talkin about naruto.
back on topic.

I think itachi would be able to kill jiraya but as it was said b4 by itachi himself, he wholdnt survive the fight. One more thing we have to consider. jiraiya's summoning. Personaly i dont think that was his trump card(one of high lvl techniques as he has many of them) we've seen gama...., and an enourmous swamp(not that but he was handicaped). And im sure that he has quite a few techniqes up his sleaves(possobly that huge scroll on his back wich is NOT the summoning contract).
Itachi on the other hand hand to use"that" techiqe wich used alot of chacra just to escape from jirayia. If i think about it they where both underastamating each other a little(just a little).
If the fight to the death between the 3 (itachi woult have somoone with him as u know) the end result would be just like itachi said. If jirayia dies most likely they do too.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nub.Itachi
i read the manga translations for the episode and they deffinatly differ... in the manga its quite obvious that they are talking about jiriaya but i still dont get this.
if oro is afraid of itachi because itachi is stronger, and oro and jiriaya are just about on par. how is it that itachi cant take jiriaya especially with kisame?? this is pretty strange if you ask me.
Its like rock paper scizors. itachi<jiraiya<oro
there is no definite definition of strongest. one always has a weakness that another can use.
Old 2004-09-12, 16:30   Link #25
Nub.Itachi
Uchiha Opposition

ehh... thats a pretty good way to put it
Old 2004-09-12, 17:09   Link #26
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpen
If I recall correctly Jiraiya and Oro was equal when Jiraiya was still influenced by drugs?
and Oro wasn't able to to make seals because his arms and hands were useless??
Old 2004-09-12, 17:29   Link #27
winson604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Oro owned Jiraiya without arms when Jiraiya could still use jutsu but was drugged.

And Itachi would own both Jiraiya and Orochimaru.
i kept thinking that as well since Oro did own him without arms. But the question remains. How much did the drugs affect Jiraiya? For all we know he could of been fighting at 10% or soemthing. ah wells guess we wont know till we see them scrap again at full strength. well if it will happen
Old 2004-09-12, 17:35   Link #28
eLstar
(^_^)v

Sorry buddy. Read the rules. I personally don't favour vs. threads so don't make any.
Closed Thread