AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-12-05, 20:16   Link #1
cyberdemon

Shin High School DxD Volume 2 Discussion

Spoiler for Cover:

No quotes this time but we know Strada Crom Lint and Nakiri will be in some images
Old 2018-12-05, 21:22   Link #2
Hakai

First!

Shame we won't get any quotes. Got really used to those.

Really excited about Crom's illustration. Wonder if it's in his human form or Dragon.

So who will be Ise's main opponent for the match? Crom or (improved)Rias+Gasper form.
Old 2018-12-05, 21:29   Link #3
The Infinite Dream

I think Crom and Iseei will fight until he can summon Ddraig. Rias will fight against grayfia until shes retired. I could be way off though so i cant wait to see.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 00:24   Link #4
Lucidrago

Akeno vs Grayfia(Battle of the Queens)

Rossweisse, Bova, Ouryuu, Elmenhilde, and Asia vs Crom Cruach(They are keeping him temporarily occupied as Rossweisse made a barrier that could possibly seal Crom Cruach's movements)

Xenovia and Irina vs Lint and Strada(Temporary)

Kiba and Koneko vs Ravel and Roygun(Temporary)

Issei vs Kiba(Kiba starts overwhelming him with his immense speed to the point so that Issei can't waste any more time is forced to go into DxD and defeat Kiba. After he defeats Kiba, he senses Crom Cruach's overwhelming aura. Crom released the aura and completely broke free of Rossweisse's barrier once he felt Issei's immense aura from going into DxD)

Ouryuu vs Gasper(Battle of the kouhai. Whoever wins gets to sit on Issei's lap every day next week. )

Rias vs Roygun

Bova, Elmenhilde, and Asia(as healing support) vs Lint and Valerie(as healing support)

Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse(as support) vs Strada

Issei vs Gasper(he had some of Issei's blood which puts him in like a full awakening state that requires Issei to fight him in DxD)

Crom Cruach vs Ddraig(Ddraig wants to fight Crom Cruach because Crom Cruach is basically the only Dragon on his level besides Albion. So Ddraig would have an obvious boner to fight Crom. And Issei really isn't a battle maniac like Vali so he has no hard feelings over letting Ddraig fight Crom while he takes on Gasper)

Just my guess.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 02:14   Link #5
dragon213

So, I heard months ago that shin dxd volume 2 would focus on ravel and maybe deepening her relationship with issei (the part about the deepening the relationship is just my speculation but that's the only possible thing I see logical to happen) anyone else who heard something similar?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 02:43   Link #6
RED IV

Shin dxd vol 3 I think will be about Ravel while in this vol I think crom will join issei's peerage
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 03:18   Link #7
Beelzebub sama

Shin dxd 3 will be about kunou dude
Beelzebub sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 05:00   Link #8
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebub sama View Post
Shin dxd 3 will be about kunou dude
I see, I just remembered that I heard that someone had read a post from the author (keeps forgetting the name) that the next volume (this some time after shin dxd vol 1 when everyone was discussion who would become Issei's next fiancee) would focus on ravel.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 10:49   Link #9
Emperor of D.

Do you think the Issei vs Rias match will have a type of game we've already seen or a new one?
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 11:43   Link #10
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
First!

Shame we won't get any quotes. Got really used to those.

Really excited about Crom's illustration. Wonder if it's in his human form or Dragon.
Yeah... With the pass of days I am missing the quotes..

I am interested in see Strada appearance.. And Lint.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 16:44   Link #11
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED IV View Post
Shin dxd vol 3 I think will be about Ravel while in this vol I think crom will join issei's peerage
Crom is a guy so Issei wouldn’t take him lol
Old 2018-12-06, 20:50   Link #12
Rayzer

Someone on Reddit brought up an interesting point. What if Rias had Valerie use Sephiroth Graal to not only stabilize Rias Balor form but also make enhancements. Afterall, Apophis and Azi reached Heavenly Dragon Class because of the enhancements of Sephiroth Graal. If that's the case Rias Balor form being stabilized and stronger could have her potentially beat Issei even in his Pseudo DxD form considering an unstable and weaker version of the form could match 80% Fenrir.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 21:12   Link #13
Jedsada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzer View Post
Someone on Reddit brought up an interesting point. What if Rias had Valerie use Sephiroth Graal to not only stabilize Rias Balor form but also make enhancements. Afterall, Apophis and Azi reached Heavenly Dragon Class because of the enhancements of Sephiroth Graal. If that's the case Rias Balor form being stabilized and stronger could have her potentially beat Issei even in his Pseudo DxD form considering an unstable and weaker version of the form could match 80% Fenrir.
Then Ishibumi will give Issei new power to counter her. May be True dragon mode or something alike.
Jedsada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 21:25   Link #14
The Infinite Dream

@rayzer i cant really see the form getting that much more powerful by stabilizing it. He'll she had troubles dealing with an 80% fenrir with a compatibility issue. I couldnt see her topping someone whos strength surpasses top 10 members in their prime. Not saying she wont win by any means but I dont see that form reaching the top echelon
Old 2018-12-06, 22:33   Link #15
Parry999

Well it can when Gasper's a Super Devil. Just not know.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 23:56   Link #16
The Infinite Dream

Being a super devil doesnt automatically put you on the top ten list.
Old 2018-12-07, 00:47   Link #17
Parry999

Gasper being a super devil would make Rias stronger then Fenrir in that form though.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 01:51   Link #18
The Infinite Dream

That is definitely plausible.
Old 2018-12-07, 03:36   Link #19
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
@rayzer i cant really see the form getting that much more powerful by stabilizing it. He'll she had troubles dealing with an 80% fenrir with a compatibility issue. I couldnt see her topping someone whos strength surpasses top 10 members in their prime. Not saying she wont win by any means but I dont see that form reaching the top echelon
It's not just stabilize it but also make enhancements as well. Remember that Apophis and Azi became Heavenly Dragon class because of those enhancements.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 03:54   Link #20
The Infinite Dream

I thought she wasnt able to use it to that extent anymore.