Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-06-04, 06:14   Link #21
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Did we just get a hint that there is going to be another big bad after Kaguya? She needs to keep everyone alive to make her soldiers. If she has everyone in the world in the infinite whatever then there must be some reason that she needs to raise an army. So think this will be where the "it doesn't matter where she came from" plot comes in... it really does matter after all.
There will be aliens for sure
Old 2014-06-04, 06:30   Link #22
DarkHollowIchigo

She wants obediant servants, humans will never bend for such a dictator XD
Old 2014-06-04, 06:37   Link #23
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

What jst happend here.....this chapter is so confusing. Where does Kaguya cme from? How did she plan all this? Why is Zetsu involved in all this?(I thought madara made Zetsu). What is her motive for doing all this? How is Kaguya so powerful? Was madara being used all this time? Like wtf is going on here? I really hope we get some explanations next chapter.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 06:52   Link #24
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
What jst happend here.....this chapter is so confusing. Where does Kaguya cme from? How did she plan all this? Why is Zetsu involved in all this?(I thought madara made Zetsu). What is her motive for doing all this? How is Kaguya so powerful? Was madara being used all this time? Like wtf is going on here? I really hope we get some explanations next chapter.
Black zetsu, Madara tought it was his will, but it was Kaguya's will, Kaguya manifested herself with that will.

She planned all this because she know's how to, still it took many decades to do so, she manipulated madara, who manipulated Tobi, etc.

Zetsu are wood-juutsu, Kaguya can use any form she likes, she excisted before anyone else as far we know, hence ..she's the mother of SO6P.
Old 2014-06-04, 07:32   Link #25
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
There will be aliens for sure
That's not a bad theory at this point. Maybe the jyuubi was just one member of an alien race that was invading earth. Or it could have been a weapon sent to earth by an alien race
Spoiler for movie spoiler:
Old 2014-06-04, 08:09   Link #26
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Building an army to fight Saiyans. Things just got real...

But really don't like where this is going, wanted to see Madara go all out
Old 2014-06-04, 08:23   Link #27
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Building an army to fight Saiyans. Things just got real...

But really don't like where this is going, wanted to see Madara go all out
Madara was just a pawn..so was Toby
Old 2014-06-04, 08:27   Link #28
Xillais

Maybe there would be Outer Gods or something. Haha.

Quote:
How is Kaguya so powerful?
It was probably because she ate the God Tree's fruit.

And So6P is capable of clairvoyance or was it precognition? Who's to say that Kaguya wasn't capable of it? She certainly prepared waaaaaaaaaay ahead of time.
Xillais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 08:30   Link #29
Divinegundam

Who's her sons father? Or is she so powerful she can reproduce on her own? Lol

Let state something's that will not happen:
Everyone turning into white zetsu's
Kugaya winning
kakashi getting a rinnegan.

I think Madara will come back and make a difference because Kaguya wants salves but Madara, for the twisted way he went about it, wanted people be happy. He will stop Kuguya from delivering the death blow on Naruto and Susake.

The Edo Kages will come and help but Kaguya will release the jutsu once she sees it with the byakugan.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 08:44   Link #30
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
That's not a bad theory at this point. Maybe the jyuubi was just one member of an alien race that was invading earth. Or it could have been a weapon sent to earth by an alien race
Spoiler for movie spoiler:
some one not too long ago mentioned that kishi's reference for kaguya and all this moon stuff came from the story of the "bamboo cutter." in that story kaguya was sent from moon world to spend time on earth for some reason and was trapped in a tree before she was found. i speculate this is some alternate version in which there is already war at her home world and she has plotted a way to win it, or she has planned some sort of hostile take over that required the power of the shinju fruit or something along these lines. the talk about earth being a nursery and requiring soldiers suggest some epic conflict is going on somewhere perhaps among deities.

good to know Hamura's name. while we speculate the uzumakis are connected to this guy/girl, i wonder if the ginkaku and kinkaku are the actual descendants
Old 2014-06-04, 09:39   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Why does Kaguya even need an army? is there like some space or interdimensional enemies we don't know about?

Also, just out of curiosity.......... Did Madara's peen get replaced with a vag when he turned into Kaguya?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 09:53   Link #32
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Did we just get a hint that there is going to be another big bad after Kaguya? She needs to keep everyone alive to make her soldiers. If she has everyone in the world in the infinite whatever then there must be some reason that she needs to raise an army. So think this will be where the "it doesn't matter where she came from" plot comes in... it really does matter after all.
Kaguya is in fact a princess of an alien race whose homeland was invaded by another race like the Predators or the Transformers. She managed to escape to earth and started a plan to make her revenge. I heard that Kishimoto is a Star War fan so maybe we will see space ninjas soon.
Old 2014-06-04, 10:23   Link #33
Saiduck

Does anyone remember Kimimaro, the bone guy? According to Narutopedia his clan name is Kaguya and his facial marks and hair are similar to Kaguya's.

Interesting.
Saiduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 10:35   Link #34
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
This entire Kaguya plotline is complete BS. She was literally only a plot element introduced within the past year and suddenly she's the ultimate enemy in all of NARUTO? This makes no sense whatsoever.
Why surprised? Shueisha took one look at this
( http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...st-half/.75180 ) and demanded that Naruto continue until another series sells a million+ copies a volume.

Hell Naruto volumes 67 and 68 sold well enough that they would be 28 and 29 on the best selling series list ( http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...st-half/.75177 )
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 10:52   Link #35
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiduck View Post
Does anyone remember Kimimaro, the bone guy? According to Narutopedia his clan name is Kaguya and his facial marks and hair are similar to Kaguya's.

Interesting.
The dots above the eyes and the name Kaguya are interesting similarities that others have pointed out, but I still call BS. I've never heard the name of a clan ever being named after the given name of an ancestor (maybe if the ancestor was only knwon by one name). Also, the Kaguya in the clan name isn't spelled with any kanji unlike Kaguya's name further shedding doubt on any relationship.
Unless she starts doing some freaky things with her bones and outright states that this is the case, its nothing.
And even if it is confirmed, so what? It doesn't demonstrate any forward thinking by Kishi as the clan was too minor to care about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Why surprised? Shueisha took one look at this
( http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...st-half/.75180 ) and demanded that Naruto continue until another series sells a million+ copies a volume.

Hell Naruto volumes 67 and 68 sold well enough that they would be 28 and 29 on the best selling series list ( http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...st-half/.75177 )
Sales numbers have nothing to do with this as I was talking about Kaguya's role as the final antagonist. This isn't even the right thread to bring up sales.
Old 2014-06-04, 11:38   Link #36
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Damn, what a chapter. I have no idea what's happening, but it was awesome.
Old 2014-06-04, 11:40   Link #37
DKN117

I couldn't exactly tell what was happening on the last page, at least partially thanks to it being in black-&-white. Can anyone tell me?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 12:05   Link #38
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
679: She of the Beginning
Kaguya makes her appearance and Black Zetsu splits from Obito Uchiha. So, everybody will be White Zetsu clones? Really?
Like I said before, Obito appears do die in every single chapter. He died now or died before? Is he still alive? The same question over and over again.
As for Madara, I do not think he died....this will be very sad if he died, no last words and....so that means Madara's finished. Madara's Arc is over, we will move to a new ARC: Princess Kaguya Arc.
The Final Battle Begins!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 12:11   Link #39
itachi-san314

so once again zetsu's identity has changed completely... i wish zetsu was just a normal character with his own story, this is getting out of hand

also, are we to now believe that IT was already cast in the past? how else would there be white zetsus if IT wasn't cast a long time ago? it's hard to believe that madara didn't know anything about them and just assumed he controlled them
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 12:35   Link #40
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

hmmm does this mean that Kishi doesn't plan on ending his Naruto manga series any time soon?

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion