AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-02-07, 12:53   Link #21
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision55 View Post
never seen DBZ past episode 2...who is Brolly?
lol, He's the legendary Super Saiyan...King Vegeta sentence him to death as a baby because he was so powerful and Vegeta was scared....Broly holds a very big grudge against Goku bassically because they were born on the same day and Goku was crying while right next to Brolly....Rather funny really.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 23:52   Link #22
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Well if I could create an episode it would go like this
Spoiler for just in case:
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 20:58   Link #23
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Well if I could create an episode it would go like this
Spoiler for just in case:
The "bull" is naruto's infactuation and obsession with sasuke. Its so annoying watching naruto chasing him around like a little b*tch. They should've just had sakura act like that, not Naruto - Sauske was right, he should've spent the time training instead. I think its great that the show seems to revolve around sasuke. If they would just stop showing so much of naruto we'd be all set.

Oh, yeah... My idea for an episode:
Spoiler for uchiha stuff:
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 23:21   Link #24
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
Oh, yeah... My idea for an episode:
Spoiler for uchiha stuff:
Now who is dealing out fanfiction?

Here is my idea for an episode:

Spoiler for The Library:
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 14:53   Link #25
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Spoiler for My story:
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 15:04   Link #26
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

THIS IS MY EPISODE

Naruto is so desperate for power he rips the seal of the Kyuubi turning himself into full kyuubi, then Sasuke, Kakashi, Shikamaru and Sakura journey to the center of the giant 9 tailed kyuubi cloak which is a 9-tailed and larger version of the 4 tailed cloak, Itachi and Yamato are acting as limiters for the great chakra to stop it from going on the rampage and by creating a barrier to stop the 4 from being destroyed, later Naruto is saved from the center of the kyuubi and it is sealed into a tree, then Naruto has to learn to fight without relying on the kyuubi oh yeah then Sasuke sneaks up on Itachi and tears his eyes out before killing him.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 21:30   Link #27
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Ok, ok this will be short somone can finish it, it's ideas not a full episode ( oh is this a spoiler sorry if i'm breaking any rules) this predition for the manga 'kay chap. 388.

1) itachi kills sasuke and when naruto finally find him get totally pissed and sakura is too an try to kill him. The y have a big fight.......i'm blank sorry.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 21:00   Link #28
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Spoiler for for those who have not seen the last episode of naruot or the first episode of naruto shippuuden:

naruto: comeon jiriya please teach me something else
jiriya: don't over do your self naruto i can tell you are at your limit
naruot: teach----
?????: well this seems to be the right time to do my mission
naruto: who are you and what mission are you talking about
?????: hmpph well if you must know i am shinji. i have a mission from the village hidden in the mist to exterminate you and jiriya
naruto: tooo bad that is not going to happen kage bunsin no jutsu(shadow clone jutsu) now prepare to die rasengan
*naruto puts half of his remaining chakra into the rasengn and hits shinji. naruto is standing breathless as he is at his limit from the training. then the smoke clears up and shinji is still standing there with only a fiew scratches on him*
shinji: you call that a move. watch this ox tiger bird rabbit dog horse snake dragon snake tiger bird ox horse. water style tsunami storm justsu. * a giant wave appears and crushes both naruto and jiriya*
naruto and jiriya: nobody has that much chakra
* naruto swims up and coffs out blood*
shinji: you know it's not even a worth killing you. according my sensai you are very strong and hard to kill. but really all you are is a week and defensless pussy. by the way where's the old fart.
* jiriya floats up unconcius*
shinji: ha what a loser. oh well time to die water style water ball jutsu * naruto gets hit and falls deep into the water and loses conciousnees. he clooses his eyes and prepares to die.*
(inside naruto's mind)
naruto: where am i
??????: come here
*naruto starts running ontop of water and stands to see the younger version of sauke and sakura infront of him.*
naruto: sakura sasuke come here
* sakura and sasuke run away. naruto trys to run after him and notices he can't move*
?????: you don't want for that to happen agian do you naruto
naruto: who's that
* naruto turns around and sees the kyubi(ninetails) right behind them
kyubi: you don't want to lose your friends again do you naruto
naruot: no
kyubi: thought so. you are about to die and if it wasn't for me being put inside of you your pathetic little body would have died with that fight of you and uchiha. now let me give you some of my enercy so you can defeat this guy. now come forth naruto
* naruto walks towards the kyubi and the kyubi engolfs him in his hands. suddenly naruto wakes up and is fully charged to fight. he jumps out of the water and starts punching and kicking at shinji in a unbaleivable speed. shinji is not able to block any of them and get's it 40 times by naruto*
naruto: prepare to die kage bunsin no jutsu
*all of a sudden 3,000 naruto kyubi clones appear*
naruto: now prepare to die ulitmate uzamaki naruto rendan x 3,000( ultimate naruto uzamaki barrage x 3,000)
*shinji falls down dead and a scroll falls into the water. naruto swims for the scrool and get's it. then naruto swims back up opens the scroll and reads it*
naruto: *gasps*
TO BE CONTINUED
Spoiler for for those of you who want to see what happens in my next made up episode:

Last edited by sunchips18; 2008-06-23 at 21:37.
sunchips18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 18:30   Link #29
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

any other ideas
Old 2008-03-04, 14:56   Link #30
Vincentre
Final Boss

A flash back scene featuring the Akatsuki and where they came from so that people would know a little more about them. It would be an hour-long special or multiple parts. The name of the episodes would be something generic most likely like: The History of the Akatsuki or The Path to Destruction. I'd even take Indignant Rogues: The Life and Times of the Akatsuki. It would show their pasts, how they were recruited and got along with their partners in the beginning. Next would be a glimpse of them now or in some cases...you know what I mean.

Spoiler for Story Details from recent manga:
Vincentre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 20:48   Link #31
austin2115

i would have a showdown between might guy and kakashi
austin2115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 18:17   Link #32
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Spoiler for for the manga:
Old 2008-03-16, 15:18   Link #33
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

I would honestly do an episode where:

Kooha is invaded again. Over the past several months, Kabuto is taken over. At the same time time, Kankurou has been acting funny, too...

Sasori re-appears, and stops Orochimaru's attack dramatically. Then it turns out Kankurou has defected, and is controlling Sasori, the most powerful puppet of all time.

And after Kankurou kills orochimaru, not because he wanted to protect Konoha, but simply to test himself, he begins to cruch Konoha himself, for te same reason.

Then up comes Sasuke, and summons up Deidara and Orochimaru. Boom big fight, and Naruto joins in, emo and cool, and brings out a secret he's been developing.

Kuchiyose no jutsu...

And out comes full hermit mode Jiraiya, and a big fight ensues.

In other words, I'd bring back all the good characters that Kishi had slaughtered, and have them in an all out battle royal. A sort of tribute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi Hatake View Post
Spoiler for My story:

OMFG...so freaking LONG...this would actualy take up like, 50 billion episodes!

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-03-23 at 10:05.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:42   Link #34
vision55

My episode of shippuuden would show all the stuff that J-man taught him during the time skip oops....this will be a 5 minute show of him fishing and buying new clothes....on the real though:

I would have just a sports special of naruto. Where they would play basket ball, football, soccer, tennis, swimming, diving stuff like that.
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 01:58   Link #35
Lendial

orohimaru takes over sasukes body and naruto is forced to kill him. somehow naruto wins and is about to lay the final blow, sakura tries to stop him saying she needs him for babies, naruto slaps her and kills them both. naruto and hinata make babies, and becomes hokage. the end.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 18:48   Link #36
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
orohimaru takes over sasukes body and naruto is forced to kill him. somehow naruto wins and is about to lay the final blow, sakura tries to stop him saying she needs him for babies, naruto slaps her and kills them both. naruto and hinata make babies, and becomes hokage. the end.
that was really randm.
Old 2008-04-23, 23:16   Link #37
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
For me, I would mostly just want Naruto to stop being a complete flump and become powerful enough to actually deal some real damage to Sasuke. Since that isn't likely to happen for a bit, though it hopefully will eventually, I would like some NaruHina development.
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 23:18   Link #38
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
Uh huh... and here I thought we were actually speculating in the realm of possible going-ons? That was just plain weird man....
Old 2008-04-23, 23:19   Link #39
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
lol, He's the legendary Super Saiyan...King Vegeta sentence him to death as a baby because he was so powerful and Vegeta was scared....Broly holds a very big grudge against Goku bassically because they were born on the same day and Goku was crying while right next to Brolly....Rather funny really.
How is that in any way relevant to the topic at hand...? Erm, yeh.
Old 2008-04-23, 23:21   Link #40
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
naruto rapes sakura...orochimaru and kabuto rape sasuke....... tsunade abuses sexually naruto.
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote