AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-20, 12:52   Link #61
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

ypu know how anime is. they make you think something but then later on you find out it's different. like in bleach when chad learned to use his second arm and the other he using was suppose to be for defense instead of offense. i'm pretty sure there could have been something besides the chakra lines that control chakra that has been revealed yet. if there is than there would need to be a second version of byakugan.
Old 2008-09-20, 13:33   Link #62
xXNara_ShikamaruXx
xXShadow AdeptXx

I think i agree with one of the earlier posts about finding out a new level for the byakugan, i mean if the sharingan has like 50 different levels then why should the byakugan be any different....

And all the Sauske favoritism in the chapters are starting to ruin the manga for me, i mean naruto part 1 had a way better story compared to part 2 now just seems like chapter after chapter were just bombarded with Sauskeness.
xXNara_ShikamaruXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 14:07   Link #63
Langus
Optimus Prime

I've had this idea for a while but never got around to writing it into a fic. (I may still do this though so don't punk the idea!)

It would be an epilogue chapter of Naruto (sort of). In it the Hokage (Konohamaru aka grandson of the 3rd) would be explaining the story of Konoha's greatest ninja - Naruto Uzumaki. He'd be bragging, of course, that he knew the ninja personally and he was every bit as unpredictable in person as the stories say.

The legend he goes on to tell would be about the death of Naruto and how he died fighting to save the village from the greatest evil it had ever faced (Sasuke?). Everyone would be there to see the end - Sakura, who finally realized how she truly felt for Naruto; Sai, who finally understood what it meant to feel emotion; Kakashi, who despite his best attempts could barely keep it together; Iruka, who couldn't help but be proud as well as devastated; (and it would go on through all the characters whose lives had been impacted for the better by Naruto). Even Sasuke would be brought to tears at the realization that he'd killed his best friend (maybe people would hate him less hahaha).

There would be a big memorial service for him of course, sort of like what they did with the third, and by unanimous decision they would appoint him the title of honourary Hokage. They would carve his face into the mountain so that all of Konoha could have a daily reminder of just who their greatest ninja was and who had single-handedly saved their village.

The Hokage would wrap the story up at the end of the episode by saying something along the lines of, even though he never lived to see his greatest dream fulfilled, the boy who only ever wanted to be acknowledged will never be forgotten.

I think it'd be a pretty good end to Naruto. Thoughts? Opinions? Agree that it would make a good end?

(Oh sorry, I should clarify that as a fan of the series, I'm absolutely convinced he will die at its conclusion).
Old 2008-09-20, 20:27   Link #64
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

i don't think naruto would die. however that would be a cool way to end it i guess. i think sakura would end up dieing before naruot would( being stupid enough to run towards 4 tailed naruto). besides the kyubi won't let him die because if naruot died than he'd die to. also sasuke might be string but nartuo can reach 4 tails by that time he would probably be able to reach 7 or 8. then he would murder sasuke destroy konoha and end up going emo becaus ehe killed his friends and eventually kill himself(like that would ever happen but...) yeah. they already did the thinking he died thing so i don't think they would do it again.
Old 2008-09-21, 09:26   Link #65
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I will post the first part and continue writing if you like it.

My story plays in the last great ninja war. In our minds, we turn back time when Kakashi was still young. The Hokage is the 3rd Hokage and there's war between the Hidden Rocks and the Hidden Leaf.

The squad brought into focus is totally unknown to us and from Konoha. The squad leader is Senju Kagerou, a Special Jounin and cousin of Tsunade. Of course he has three subordinates, who will be introduced during the story.

The first scene shows a first-person-perspective of a ninja rushing through the forest. You hear the typical sound of steps and people jumping from branch to branch.
A Rock ninja reaches the end of the forest.

Rock nin (thoughts): I made it.

The next scene shows someone blocking him. The rock nin looks frightened. He coughs blood. Someone with light blue hair stands in front of him and has stabbed a kunai into his heart. His opponent raises his head and looks at him with steelblue eyes. It's Senju Kagerou.

Kagerou: “The road of life ends here for you, rock scum. You have reached a dead end.
Suiton: Hahonryu”

Kagerou pulls out the kunai and pushes a spinning mass of water into the oppontent's wound. The wound grows and water mixes with blood. The enemy is pushed back against a tree and dies.

***Back in Konoha // We're in the Hokage tower.***

3rd: “Welcome back, Kagerou.”

Kagerou: “Hokage-sama. The thieves nearly made it to the frontier. They were five. Two of them set up traps and tried to ambush me right outside Konoha. Our defense is weak. Too many nins are carrying out missions. If they could get so close...”

3rd: “I know. We mustn't let us be pushed back. At the border, even our youngest are carrying out their duty to hold the line. Our enemies are as firm as a rock. I have a new mission for you. This time, I want you to take your team with you. As you, they've just returned from their mission.”

The door opens and three nins enter the room.

Nins: “Hokage-sama. Kagerou-sama. We've recovered and stocked up on utilities.”

3rd: “I will explain the mission now. Recently, we've had problems with Rock nins strifing through our forests and ambushing teams returning from their missions. They seem to be dangerous and we can't afford to increase the guards around Konoha. Track them and get rid of them.”

Kagerou: “Affirmative, Hokage-sama.”

3rd: “Scatter”
(thoughts): Return in health.

*** Setting: Forest around Konoha***

Kagerou: “ We have to find them quickly. We will split up into teams. I will go on my own, and you three will stay together. Aikuchi-chan, you'll have to be even more cautious than ever. Look out for the enemies, but don't fight them without me. Retreat and summon me as soon as you're safe. We'll attack together.

Aikuchi: “As you wish.”

Choumaru: “Kagerou-sama, I've prepared a new kind of food. I call it kanishishi. It tastes a bit strange and it's very spicy, but it provides you with some extra stamina. I know you are strong, but... but it would be nice if you tasted it. I put a lot of effort into creating it.

Kagerou: “You've improved a lot concerning cooking, but we also need you on the battlefield, so you should also concentrate on your ninjutsu-training. In times of war, it's beyond price to have a Ryōri Ninja on a squad.”

Suzumebachi: “And you should stop eating it all by yourself. You'll be come a fatass soon enough.”

Choumaru: “At least I don't look like a beef-cake!”

Suzumebachi: “Let's get moving before the sun makes you smell like bacon. Besides, with all your sweat, you could train some suiton jutsu.”

Choumaru: “Assh..!”

Aikuchi: “Stop it now! You have to work as a team and I want you to work best! Can I rely on you, or not? If this goes on, both of you can return to Konoha right away, you spitfires!”

Kagerou: “She's right. And I want both of you to follow her comands submissively. Thanks for the food, Choumaru. Now scatter!!”

The nins rush into different directions.

// ... to be continued
Old 2008-09-21, 12:48   Link #66
Langus
Optimus Prime

Sounds more like a fanfic at the moment... maybe if you can show how some of the major characters (besides the 3rd) are involved it will have more pull. Like the Kakashi Gaiden worked so well because everyone loves Kakashi and his character is so mysterious. If you could pull Asuma or Genma into this episode (or maybe both) it might have more of a draw. See what I'm saying? Sounds intriguing so far though.
Old 2008-09-21, 14:02   Link #67
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Sounds more like a fanfic at the moment... maybe if you can show how some of the major characters (besides the 3rd) are involved it will have more pull. Like the Kakashi Gaiden worked so well because everyone loves Kakashi and his character is so mysterious. If you could pull Asuma or Genma into this episode (or maybe both) it might have more of a draw. See what I'm saying? Sounds intriguing so far though.
Oh, at first I wanted to know if the plot is interesting. I will more and more reveal connections to current characters, but I simply refused to make famous characters like Kakashi or Asuma the main characters because this is Kishimoto's job and we actually know quite few about the time my story takes place.
So yes, famous Naruto characters will play a role but won't be in the focus. I hope I could point out what I mean. Oo

So, in general, I'll continue ^^
Old 2008-09-22, 13:11   Link #68
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
A Naruto version of the "Davy Back Fights" from One Piece.

And yes, the opponents would be Rock Nin; they seem like the only people "heavy" enough to want to try something like "Groggy Ring."

Naruto: So what's this thing on my head, is it the ball?
Opponent: No kid, YOU'RE the ball!
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 16:14   Link #69
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNara_ShikamaruXx View Post
I think i agree with one of the earlier posts about finding out a new level for the byakugan, i mean if the sharingan has like 50 different levels then why should the byakugan be any different....

And all the Sauske favoritism in the chapters are starting to ruin the manga for me, i mean naruto part 1 had a way better story compared to part 2 now just seems like chapter after chapter were just bombarded with Sauskeness.
The fact is, the byakugan doesn't have other levels because it doesn't need them. The way it's used, what more could it do? Copy techniques?
We already have sharingan for that. I'm really starting to believe that Sharingan is actually the higher-level byakugan....
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 18:07   Link #70
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
The way it's used, what more could it do? Copy techniques?
Well let's see, possibly:
Remote View,
Second Sight (seeing the spirit world),
Actual Precognition,
Basiclly any sight mode from "Splinter Cell,"
-Infrared
-EMP
-Night Vision
Magnification (think it already covers this though, please correct)...

Really, once they introduced he concept of the Caged Bird Seal and the mental connection between Main and Branch through this the possibilities became endless.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Main House mmbers coul use the Seal as a means of seeing through the eyes of the Branch House members, like a living camera network. Imagine how tha could work on missions...

At any rate, this is all just an argument, you can always do more...
Not that it's necessarily a good idea...
Old 2008-09-23, 13:55   Link #71
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Well let's see, possibly:
Remote View,
Second Sight (seeing the spirit world),
Actual Precognition,
Basiclly any sight mode from "Splinter Cell,"
-Infrared
-EMP
-Night Vision
Magnification (think it already covers this though, please correct)...

Really, once they introduced he concept of the Caged Bird Seal and the mental connection between Main and Branch through this the possibilities became endless.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Main House mmbers coul use the Seal as a means of seeing through the eyes of the Branch House members, like a living camera network. Imagine how tha could work on missions...

At any rate, this is all just an argument, you can always do more...
Not that it's necessarily a good idea...
Well, the second-sight, and the branch house idea you had work for this idea some people were talking about with
Spoiler for better safe than sorry.:
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:54   Link #72
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

i think there could be a second byakugan. anyways back on tpic. any new ideas for a new episode.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:14   Link #73
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchips18 View Post
any new ideas for a new episode.
I stand by my "Davy Back Fight" idea.

Synopsis: A border dispute between Suna and another nation that is then agreed to be decided through a series of games. Konoha, as Suna's allies, are called in to aid in competition.

For those of you unfamiliar with the terms of a "Davy Back Fight", it involves a series of rounds, the rosters for which are decided and locked prior so no changes in line-up may be made once the game starts. Also, no one may compete in more than one event.

The winner of each round may select a member of the rival team to "join" their side. In this situation, they can pick strong players out of the line-up for latter events (I'm thinking hardly any of the Leaf Jounin are ever allowed to compete due to this... with the exception of Anko, anyone who's met her never had the chance to spread word, and Gai, underrated ninja prodigy)

The version in One Piece featured a lot of cheating and "underhanded tactics" as a kind of nod to the pirate theme, I'm guessing this will contain the same only more portaining to Kakashi's "underneath the underneath" ideology.

The prize of course would be access to the border territory in question plus some additional element... that I'll come up with later.

Questions, comments, additions?
Old 2008-09-25, 05:39   Link #74
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

thta makes no sense. how could kakashi cheat if he isn't one of the exceptions.
Old 2008-09-25, 14:56   Link #75
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
that makes no sense. how could kakashi cheat if he isn't one of the exceptions.
I only mention Kakashi's name because I identify that ideology of "underneath the underneath," as his. Never really planned on him being a competitor.
Old 2008-09-25, 17:14   Link #76
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

oh ok. i get it. nice idea.
Old 2008-10-02, 09:42   Link #77
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Hmm, you know, I'd like to see an episode centered around Sakura after the time skip.

Synopsis: A day with Sakura working at the hospital, dealing with a myriad of ludicrous characters; a ten-year old trying to donate her eggs, a nearly disemboweled man who believes in "herbal remedy," a husband who thinks he's Sean Connery and a wife who sees the dead, and a boy bound in a wheelchair trying to break the land-speed record.

I'm thinking very "House-oriented," in terms of dry, cynical humor(mostly from Tsunade with Sakura and Shizune serving as her "team"). Obviously plenty of outrageous patients, and a scene with a pink-haired teen chasing a kid in a wheelchair...
Old 2008-10-03, 21:38   Link #78
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

wow very uhh... creative
Old 2008-10-06, 18:57   Link #79
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

so no new stories?
Old 2008-10-06, 19:13   Link #80
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
so no new stories?
Let me think...

Something about the younger generation would be nice, a story about the Konohamaru corps. and maybe throw in Hanabi just because she gets too shameful an amount of screen time to even be considered still in existence.

Hmm, ploline... Oh!

Synopsis: Hanabi, on her much needed, god-forsaken day of rest from endless training, stumbles upon the resident village rascals. I'm thinking things turn immediately for the worse due to a combination of Konohamaru's attitude and Hanabi's lack of interaction with her fellow youth. Sort of an, "Anything you can do I can do better," kind of spat.

Konohamaru, being the little Naruto wanna-be we all know him to be, decides to take this up a step and challenges the fledgling Hyuuga to spend the day as one of his subordinates.
Twist, she flat-out refuses, saying it would be a waste of good time and complete embarassment on her part.

The rest of the episode would then chronicle Konohamaru and company's efforts to persuade Hanabi to accept their terms of engagement, ultimately resulting in full-scale infiltration of the Hyuuga compound towards sunset.

By the end, Hanabi does accept the challenge simply out of admiration of their efforts. Of course, by now it's night time and, since the rules were specifically, "my subordinate til day's end," she need only stay in their company for ten minutes til midnight.

But those ten minutes... under cover of night, four husky figures garbed in black raced their way around Konoha. The following morning would go down as one of history's unsolved mysteries, where in God's name had the Godaime's head been taken from the monument?!

This scene woud follow the credits, the last official scene in the episode run time would be of Hanabi, laying down to rest as a wide grin runs across her face. The digital clock at her bedside would then shift, from 13:00-13:01...

That good enough? Thought it up on a whim.

Last edited by BlackNhite; 2008-10-06 at 19:42.