AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-24, 13:15   Link #181
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

I'm wondering about the timeline too. If they have so much time for these two stories, it looks like Gino & Anya will stay in Ashford for a while.

Hoshi & Midoriwaka don't have problem singing character songs. So it's up to the Code Geass staff to decide if Gino & Xingke will get a song.
Actually I think it's a waste to not let them sing. After all, the main customers for Drama CDs are girls. And Hoshi & Midoriwaka has a huge fanbase of girls.
I have a friend who buy almost everything with Hoshi's voice in it, even if she already knew the game sucks or she doesn't even like the anime. XD
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:17   Link #182
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Curious about the timeline though. It might not be when they are at Ashford though. It doesn't make sense with C.C. in China at the moment.

I know Hoshi can sing, but I never have heard Midoriwaka. At least, I think I haven't.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 20:36   Link #183
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Curious about the timeline though. It might not be when they are at Ashford though. It doesn't make sense with C.C. in China at the moment.

I know Hoshi can sing, but I never have heard Midoriwaka. At least, I think I haven't.
Depends on his character. As Kazuki, he was beautiful. As Kira, I had to close the song damn quickly.

And it is Midori-kawa.
Old 2008-06-24, 20:38   Link #184
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm not entirely familiar with all his roles so I don't know who Kazuki is.

I wonder if Fukuyama will have another character song. His first one was pretty good for him since he really isn't known for being a good singer.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 20:43   Link #185
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Fuchouin Kazuki, in Getbackers. He looks and acts like a girl, but is really a guy.

Can't comment on Fukuyama's singing voice.
Old 2008-06-24, 20:45   Link #186
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Never seen it, but I've heard of it.

I've only heard his character song myself, but it wasn't too bad.

Old 2008-06-24, 21:55   Link #187
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I wonder if Fukuyama will have another character song. His first one was pretty good for him since he really isn't known for being a good singer.
IMO He sings pretty well on the Astral No Mina San version of Aruite Ikou from Rental Magika

Never heard of it, Dann?
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 22:00   Link #188
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I watched that series. I remember him singing now. He wasn't too bad there either.

Old 2008-06-25, 00:59   Link #189
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I watched that series. I remember him singing now. He wasn't too bad there either.
This remix was awesome . I was surprised by Fukuyama's voice in RM. That was awesome

I will stop my offtopic about him and RM now .
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 14:47   Link #190
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

I guess Fukuyama sing in Special A's ending song too....
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 02:48   Link #191
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

A short sample of C.C.'s character song- CONNECT. It's from a commercial for the SE, so you'll hear Lelouch promoting it.
It's a pretty bright song. The first line is "I'm/You're not alone, embraced with all your/my heart".
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 02:52   Link #192
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Wow, that is very cheerful and upbeat for C.C.. The line you translated is odd for her as well. Thanks.

Old 2008-07-02, 02:46   Link #193
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
today the first drama will be released yayz X3
would it be allowed to put on translations because it is licensed and all?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 04:22   Link #194
xris
Just call me Ojisan

From ANN, Bandai Entertainment
Quote:
There is no set date for when Code Geass will come to DVD yet, but Bandai is working on dubbing the series, and onlincluding as many of the extras, such as sound dramas, that are available on the Japanese DVDs as possible.
This, to me, sounds like they are planning on releasing the Drama CDs so I would say you may not post the translations.

If anyone can supply more info about the mentioned "sound dramas", please do so. Normally I would have said that Drama CDs are not part of the license but at the moment it seems they might well be.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 04:57   Link #195
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The summary is here!

01 Character song: 未定 / ロロ [水島大宙]Title undecided / Rolo [VA: Takahiro Mizushima]

02 Village of Kururugi, Hotel of Evil Spirits, Geass That's Really Really Scary「枢木の里・悪霊の宿・本当にあった怖いギアス」
The Kururugi Shrine is a place full of memories where Suzaku, Lelouch, and Nunnally spent a summer in. But there's a reason why Suzaku, even if he's a KoR now, can not return there no matter what. It's a reason a Code Geass fan wouldn't expect. After hearing this, Lelouch, C.C, Rolo, and even Gino and Anya of the KoR, head for Kururugi Shrine. What will happen to them? I can't tell you here.  

03 Naked Lelouch「裸 の ルルーシュ」
Milly, the unmatched party and festival lover, done it again! What? Lelouch, Rolo, Suzaku, Rivlaz, and even Gino? Alriiiiight! Let the men's naked festival begin! What is going on?

Uhh, concerning the stuff that is going to happen in episode 13 and 14, when the hell is second track will happen? It seems to me like something,which will happen after finale now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
A short sample of C.C.'s character song- CONNECT. It's from a commercial for the SE, so you'll hear Lelouch promoting it.
It's a pretty bright song. The first line is "I'm/You're not alone, embraced with all your/my heart".
Wow, i already like this song. The first line is sweet.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 05:07   Link #196
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
From ANN, Bandai Entertainment

This, to me, sounds like they are planning on releasing the Drama CDs so I would say you may not post the translations.

If anyone can supply more info about the mentioned "sound dramas", please do so. Normally I would have said that Drama CDs are not part of the license but at the moment it seems they might well be.
Thanks for the update, Ojisan. Never in my life would I imagine that drama CDs will get translated officially.
Old 2008-07-02, 08:52   Link #197
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
[/B]
Uhh, concerning the stuff that is going to happen in episode 13 and 14, when the hell is second track will happen? It seems to me like something,which will happen after finale now

Wow, i already like this song. The first line is sweet.
Probably before episode 12
Spoiler for ???:
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 10:58   Link #198
Kusaja

The drama CDs are only going to be included with the LE versions of the U.S. release, as far as the first season is concerned.

There is absolutely no information about what will be included in any eventual Code Geass release of the second season (R2), for which new drama CDs are starting to come out in Japan, but I suppose one could initially extrapolate (even if it later turns out to be inapplicable, you never know).
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 11:55   Link #199
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Are the character songs supposed to mean anything really?

Old 2008-07-02, 12:06   Link #200
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Are the character songs supposed to mean anything really?
I think they are called character's songs for a reason. They show us character's feelings, their aura, view of world.

Though, i think i understand what you meant with your post...
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama cd