Old 2011-02-17, 09:33   Link #82
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 55:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 11:32   Link #83
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Anyone willing to bet they'll end episode 8 of the series with the classroom confrontation of chapter 38?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 15:39   Link #84
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Anyone willing to bet they'll end episode 8 of the series with the classroom confrontation of chapter 38?
yep, pretty much ... I think ep8 will end exactly where ch38 ends to have the same cliffhanger going on, so right before the actual confession of Sawako with ep9 hopefully going to be the truely most epic episode of all seasons, the episode I've been waiting for all along.
Considering how many pages ep7 covered this should work out. It's just important they don't cut the confession in parts like ep8 has 1/3 of it with 2/3 in ep9 - that'd suck so much but I don't really think this can happen given the so far near perfect adaption (I know I keep repeating on that )
Old 2011-02-23, 17:41   Link #85
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Chapter 54 & 55:
Old 2011-02-24, 04:57   Link #86
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 54 & 55:
When I saw the raws I was thinking: So no more Yano x Pin? ... or maybe that's just the build-up?

Oh and thanks for clearing up the part about Sawako's underwear - I really wanted to know what the "pantsu" page was about
Old 2011-02-24, 05:15   Link #87
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I prefer Yano x Kento, but right now I need my Chizu x Ryu fix. Hopefully the end of chapter 55 with Ryu getting called out could be the catalyst to finally get the ball rolling.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 05:27   Link #88
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
So no more Yano x Pin?
It's not over yet . Remember, she originally liked older guys!

& let's not forget the pocky scene. Oh my god that was adorable.
Old 2011-02-24, 07:44   Link #89
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
It's not over yet . Remember, she originally liked older guys!

& let's not forget the pocky scene. Oh my god that was adorable.
Ye, the scene made me think this pairing is already set. However this Motoki guy was just introduced so I'd even say his chances are slim. I see him being used to either make Pin jealous (although that's kinda hard to imagine) or to hurt Ayana (not physically but by cheating on her, etc.) and thus make Pin comfort her once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I prefer Yano x Kento, but right now I need my Chizu x Ryu fix. Hopefully the end of chapter 55 with Ryu getting called out could be the catalyst to finally get the ball rolling.
I wouldn't mind a Yano x Kent either but unfortunately that would eliminate a possible Kurumi x Kent. It's not like the author has to pair up every rather important character with another important character so everyone's happy at the end but I guess I'd actually like that, even though it's quite cheesy.

I agree on Ryu x Chizu, though. It's about time this one takes shape.
Old 2011-02-24, 08:18   Link #90
chachaboru
Banned

i love the current chapters!!
the story is so fluffy...
so it's yano x kent now, at first i thought
that it's kurumi x kent and yano x pin
chachaboru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 18:23   Link #91
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachaboru View Post
i love the current chapters!!
the story is so fluffy...
so it's yano x kent now, at first i thought
that it's kurumi x kent and yano x pin
It's doesn't really seem to be Yano x Kent . In chapter 55 Jo interrogates all the boys in his room about their love life, asking, who I think could be Kent, whether he likes Yano now to which he responds: "No, not really" And since this whole scene is just a side gag the chances he after all has secret feelings for Yano are slim at best.

We'll have to see how her date with Motoki turns out but since she couldn't give an answer about how long she has been liking him (the right question would've been whether she does at all). Of course in real life they could just get to know each other while dating but that wouldn't be interesting enough for this kind of fiction. Important characters like Yano only get into relationships in an "unusual" and highly idealized way.
Old 2011-03-12, 20:16   Link #92
Celebrianna

Heh. Yano x Pin still seems possible to me since she doesn't seem particularly interested in anyone. They're just not in each other's strike zone right now. But I have to admit that I want her to give the new guy a chance. Or, if she doesn't, I hope that she'd make up her mind soon about that relationship. She seemed quite thoughtful in this last chapter so she just might break it off with Motoki.

As to Kento, I kinda think that she sees him as a kid. Maybe because she sometimes refers to him that way. She also doesn't seem to take him seriously so I'm not sure about that pairing. I also think that it would be kind of weird if all three girls ended up dating guys in their class. Then again, I also thought it would be weird for all six friends from the first season to be paired off.

My secret wish was for the author to pair Yano up with an upperclassman since she seemed to prefer older guys. But that's pretty much not going to happen.
Celebrianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 18:34   Link #93
Celebrianna

Guys, a summary of chapter 56 can be found at underrated-manga blogspot.com. It's not complete yet though. A link to the RAW can also be found there.

Spoiler:

Old 2011-03-14, 19:28   Link #94
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrianna View Post
Guys, a summary of chapter 56 can be found at underrated-manga blogspot.com. It's not complete yet though. A link to the RAW can also be found there.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for :
Old 2011-03-15, 07:31   Link #95
Celebrianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for last few pages translation:
Old 2011-03-25, 12:49   Link #96
Stefkov

Just read the chapter. Love seeing the interactions between Sawako and Kazehaya.

Chizu finds out someone confessed to Ryu, not sure what her look was about. At first it looked a little like shock but then she looked annoyed. Maybe this'll be the wake up call for her. I think she's too dense to realise Ryu likes her but this might make her act rashly now or something.

Ayane though... wtf moment when night fell. Since the start of that relationship I didn't think it would go anywhere and then it's gone ahead pretty far. And then Pin pops out of no-where. Honestly thought it was Kazehaya for a moment and was wondering why he was so tall. His answer to Ayane's question definitely did something. I've been wondering if there was something there for a while, I think Ayane's reaction proves that.

Such a good feel good manga. I love it.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 18:12   Link #97
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
Just read the chapter. Love seeing the interactions between Sawako and Kazehaya.

Chizu finds out someone confessed to Ryu, not sure what her look was about. At first it looked a little like shock but then she looked annoyed. Maybe this'll be the wake up call for her. I think she's too dense to realise Ryu likes her but this might make her act rashly now or something.

Ayane though... wtf moment when night fell. Since the start of that relationship I didn't think it would go anywhere and then it's gone ahead pretty far. And then Pin pops out of no-where. Honestly thought it was Kazehaya for a moment and was wondering why he was so tall. His answer to Ayane's question definitely did something. I've been wondering if there was something there for a while, I think Ayane's reaction proves that.

Such a good feel good manga. I love it.
feel good manga indeed ... I just wonder when the next real "conflict" (read: drama) appears. It's been quite a while since we've been in cosy mode. This came to my mind when I thought about whether KnT would get a 3rd season or not - it's not like I miss something like it but without a source of "higher" drama (S1: Kurumi's plots ; S2: THE misunderstanding) the chances for a 3rd season seem slim to me. There can't be a climax without at least some kind of low point. Although I'd love it, a season full of nice and happy content wouldn't work anime wise.
Old 2011-03-25, 18:29   Link #98
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 56:
Old 2011-03-26, 04:33   Link #99
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for 56:
Spoiler for Chapter 56:
Old 2011-03-26, 06:54   Link #100
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 56:
Spoiler for :

Last edited by Waven; 2011-03-26 at 09:17.

Tags
manga, shoujo, romance