AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-09, 15:19   Link #201
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
No bonus chars when you make NG+ if you dont get full clear. Full clear is very easy to do so why not?
well is easy only if you know the requirements...
Old 2012-03-09, 16:13   Link #202
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I use http://www44.atwiki.jp/kamidori/pages/287.html with google translate.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 17:28   Link #203
EsShikyo

Okay, so how on earth do I clear Lake Passage? It was actually answered in this thread before but I still don't get it. I'm stuck at 98% and I don't understand what "enter marsh x3" is supposed to mean. I can enter the marsh squares even with all my chars 5+ times and it does nothing at all.

How do you get 100%?
EsShikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 17:35   Link #204
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsShikyo View Post
Okay, so how on earth do I clear Lake Passage? It was actually answered in this thread before but I still don't get it. I'm stuck at 98% and I don't understand what "enter marsh x3" is supposed to mean. I can enter the marsh squares even with all my chars 5+ times and it does nothing at all.

How do you get 100%?
Make sure you're taking damage from the marsh squares. So characters with Flight or Dive entering the squares don't count.

Map 100% means exploring it fully, you're probably missing one of the hidden squares, there's a lot in that map.

I finally got all my characters, other than Lily anyway she's still trucking along now at 31, up to 50 from farming the M ranked elemental arena. The dragons on that are great for levels.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 17:45   Link #205
EsShikyo

Hmmm okay thanks, you're correct, luckily I barely managed to finish it at turn 49/50 from my save game, would have been awful to have to start that all over again.

By the way the game feels really good, although I think there's a bit too much "pointless" fighting for my liking. Still probably the best game of this genre that I've played.
EsShikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 18:22   Link #206
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Make sure you're taking damage from the marsh squares. So characters with Flight or Dive entering the squares don't count.

Map 100% means exploring it fully, you're probably missing one of the hidden squares, there's a lot in that map.

I finally got all my characters, other than Lily anyway she's still trucking along now at 31, up to 50 from farming the M ranked elemental arena. The dragons on that are great for levels.
I just went into the lv60 mines again and used the training bracers and farmed Gobles with a wil and the stat ring equipped for lily training.
Old 2012-03-09, 18:48   Link #207
endarion88

there is a way to make lily grow like in her original game? also i unlocked her but is marked as clone so how do i make her join officialy?

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-09 at 19:12.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 19:16   Link #208
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
there is a way to make lily grow like in her original game? also i unlocked her but is marked as clone so how do i make her join officialy?
I'm pretty sure she's always a "clone" since there's no event for her or Leguna for them to actually join you.

She has an event in the workshop where you can choose between child, teen and adult form.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-09, 19:21   Link #209
doujin

Quote:
I just went into the lv60 mines again and used the training bracers and farmed Gobles with a wil and the stat ring equipped for lily training.
dagger what chapter does that lv60 mine start i only see all lv 90 dungeon
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 19:24   Link #210
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
dagger what chapter does that lv60 mine start i only see all lv 90 dungeon
You'll get an event in chapter 2 or 3 for the mines that require Wil at level 50. Then you'll get another level 50 quest I think in chapter 3 with the Shipwreck.

Old 2012-03-09, 20:12   Link #211
endarion88

in new game+ since i ported the armors how do i obtain the measurement scene for go serawi route?
Old 2012-03-09, 20:34   Link #212
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Yeah I was worried at first whether or not I can access a "lower level" NG+ dungeon. Ch3 gives you access to the shipwreck chain (be side to take off gear from Roka. tbh she is not that great and costed way too much command to use). Make sure
a) You have enough potions
b) you are not on any timed quests
before you advance. You may want to have a set of holy weapons as you will be fighting a lot of mobs with weakness towards holy.

The 1st NG+ mine dungeon requires Uya, Melo, Suina and Crayl to be recruited I think. Ofc you have got to be lv50. Be mindful that the mobs inside are lv60 and pack quite a punch (on hard). Its fun to have a challenge!

Another NG+ dungeon is opened after you get the candlestick to the left side of the warp-in at the runic forest ground free map. That would be the one I am about to do.

High level Lily is pretty fun to use! Blood suck II procs around 50% of the time giving her amazing survivability on top of reincarnate and evasion III. Using her against tough enemies is like rolling a dice to see if the procs keep her alive . Now, give her the bowling ball and the dice just goes wild...

Eukleia's death attack seem to have abnormally high proc chance. She saved my ass by instantly killing 3 gobles the first time I went into the mines.

Still using Eliza because of her Angelic Command (+5 stats, +10 to hit and evade) and as part of the angel wall.

I am really surprised at how addicting this game is (to a point where I am delaying my ME3 playthrough - ME3 gaining a lot of negative criticism helps). Its system and balance is pretty competitive with other JRPGs out there.
Old 2012-03-09, 20:40   Link #213
Xacual

Quote:
Eukleia's death attack seem to have abnormally high proc chance. She saved my ass by instantly killing 3 gobles the first time I went into the mines.

Still using Eliza because of her Angelic Command (+5 stats, +10 to hit and evade) and as part of the angel wall.

I am really surprised at how addicting this game is (to a point where I am delaying my ME3 playthrough - ME3 gaining a lot of negative criticism helps). Its system and balance is pretty competitive with other JRPGs out there.
I'm kind of holding off on using the mascot angels since they have such high command costs. It doesn't help that from what I've read all the characters fall behind Wil, the three heroines and Asmodeus by max level. Three heroines especially, I just got Serawi's critical snipe and her level 50 title gave me enough CP to get her ferocity 3 and pierce 3 to go along with it and focus 1. Not to mention her gauntlet reward bow giving Flurry 2. She's doing even more ridiculous damage now and I thought her 9 range nuke was crazy enough.

Old 2012-03-09, 23:24   Link #214
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Tip
On the NG+ mission at Zihito Pass, farm the clones before killing the real one (ie: save often and mark the real one) and make sure to kill the real one with a mil.
Old 2012-03-09, 23:57   Link #215
Xacual

Something interesting I noticed, the stat salves sold by the church can be sold at your workshop for a lot more than you buy them for. I'm buying them from the church for 300 and selling them in my shop for 710.

That along with the normal random stuff I toss up in there is making me decent money and I'm not even really doing any farming.

Old 2012-03-10, 00:31   Link #216
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I just make stuff from what I collect and sell. Notables are the stones items (somehow I had ~100 gallstones and each finished product sell for 1.7k in shop...), heavenly bed (3.2k base price), as well as the maid weapons using the feathers I collected (4k base price) and do not need.
Old 2012-03-10, 01:03   Link #217
Xacual

Quote:
I just make stuff from what I collect and sell. Notables are the stones items (somehow I had ~100 gallstones and each finished product sell for 1.7k in shop...), heavenly bed (3.2k base price), as well as the maid weapons using the feathers I collected (4k base price) and do not need.
I do the same but I tend to run out every so often so tossing those up while my store would be otherwise empty works.

Old 2012-03-10, 04:46   Link #218
doujin

this wierd my will is at lv 51 but still dont see new dungeon at chapter 3
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 04:56   Link #219
mangafreak7793

during the Gantz search quest. What is the difference between the rich and the cute merchant?
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 06:13   Link #220
Wigwams

in the yuela route...
Spoiler for not so spoilerish question:

Tags
eushully