AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-04-25, 01:55   Link #1001
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Ravenous Gorge Warrior and Priest Duo
"more warrior gameplay"
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Elkaras HM / 2-man (warrior, berserker)
Images
Old 2015-04-27, 01:37   Link #1002
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

comments: well, I got bore, so I made a picture with all my level 65 characters (except Mr.Doggy, he's only 58 still). and newest member
to 65 was Double.Cannon the warrior. woot! I have so many characters that taking a
screenshot took awhile and a chore to do...ha ha.

Images
-----------------------------
EDIT:
Dirna 65 lancer - I though I like this picture of her in the snowy environment--
Images

Last edited by Xefi; 2015-04-27 at 21:46.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-01, 15:09   Link #1003
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

It’s TERA’s 3-Year Anniversary!
Source: http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...ar-Anniversary
Quote:
On May 1, 2012, we brought TERA into the MMO world—the first game of its kind to feature action combat in a persistent world MMO. Three years later, we are celebrating the fact that we are stronger than ever by introducing a class that brings an even bigger bang to our action combat system: the gunner. Now you get to experience Fate of Arun and all of TERA in a whole new perspective. We are proud to launch this class on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.

May 5 also brings two new additions:

• First, there’s Elite Status Vouchers, which let you purchase 30 days of elite status with EMP, and you can trade them in-game. Elite Status Vouchers will make it even easier for players to become elite players, as it opens up avenues to get elite status without the usual subscription.
• We are also bringing TERA to Steam. With Steam, new and old users alike will be able to patch and launch TERA within Steam, as well as make purchases with the Steam Wallet. TERA will unlock on Steam at 1 p.m. PDT on May 5.

Of course, an anniversary celebration wouldn’t be complete without events to let us celebrate. There will be two events in the month of May:

• Leveling Event: Everyone receives double XP while hunting, in addition to free rewards upon reaching certain levels (starting at level 12). These rewards range from free trials of elite status, gold, boosts, crystals, and even cosmetics. This event will last until Tuesday, June 2, and we will be releasing full details on this event very soon.
• T.E.R.A.: On Tuesday, May 12, the T.E.R.A. event returns! This event will drop four items throughout the game, and items will represent the letters T, E, R and A. If you collect all four, then right-click on the A, the combined letters will turn into a permanent Jadeheart dragon mount that replenishes Stamina.

While this finishes off the month of May, we’ll have more events in June and the following months to keep the party rolling. Stay tuned for more updates!

Speaking of updates, I want to give a general overview on what content is coming down the pipeline after the gunner class.

• Two new dungeons and one new battleground will debut by late July, with one of the dungeons taking the mantle of “hardest dungeon” away from Sky Cruiser HM.
• The new battleground will be a 15v15 battleground solely focused on team deathmatch.
• The introduction of these dungeons will also usher in Tier 7 gears and materials, including the new top gear set for the game. While we do have the translated names for the new dungeons and gear, we don’t have our final ones yet.
• We will start to unveil the names we’re thinking about to the community much sooner, so we can gather feedback on them at a much earlier stage.
• Additionally, improvements to the friends list, our guild finder, and the Nexus will also be made later on this year.

This is just the tip of the iceberg for TERA, with a whole lot more coming in 2015.

Lastly, we are making some changes with our support team and how we can provide a better TERA service to you all. Starting today, our chat hours will change from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. PDT, Monday through Friday. This allows us to expand our range of support even wider, while keeping the same level of support we have on our ticket system. We will also have a larger in-game GM presence than we did before that will better allow us to respond to issues faster than before.

It’s been a great three years so far, and it feels like we’re just getting started with all we can do for you here at En Masse Entertainment. We always appreciate your feedback and our community interactions, so feel free to hop into our subreddit on Friday, May 1, for an AMA with me starting at 11 a.m. PDT!

Oh, and don't forget: Starting Tuesday, May 5, and continuing for three weeks, we’ll be giving out our Beep Boop Bot Bundle, which contains one EX-TRM mount, an additional character slot item, and a collection of charms, campfires, and panaceas. All you have to do to receive the bundle is log into TERA during that time.

Treeshark out!
comments: so, they'll add an in-game item that'll let you have 30 day elite (probably going to cause about 50,000-80,000 golds...or more for one from broker i bet). it's
a nice way to get elite without subscription, but will cost a lot of golds if you want to buy it.
free EX-TRM mount, character slot, and etc. for just logging in May 5 with the release of the gunner class. nice!
free Jadeheart dragon mount that replenishes Stamina if you can get the T E R A letter (probably going to be rare and hard to get completely)
on the May 12 event. (too bad i can't participate since i'm on a trip to Vietnam)

2 new dungeons going to be release during July and tier 7 been release (ha ha...i didn't even bother
with tier 6 though.).

nice updates, what i like most is that you can get elite without needing to spend $15 monthly
by just buying that item on broker, but i'll probably not buying it since it's probably going
to cost an arm and a leg of my golds...no thanks. --Edit--- forgot that it's only $15 for the subscription,
so hopefully people will be selling that elite voucher for about 10-15k golds. (not 50,000-80000 that i listed above)
----------------
EDIT: - Jadeheart mount
Images

Last edited by Xefi; 2015-05-01 at 16:50.
Old 2015-05-01, 18:11   Link #1004
Xacual

I probably should have expected a free character slot to be given out. I bought one a few weeks ago and because I was bored I leveled another reaper up for the North Arun quest gold this week. So far she's made 11k gold and I'm not even to Arx Umbra area yet. I was hoping the sale on account services would lessen the prices a bit but because of all the sales this week the price on anything EMP related is way higher than normal. The ratio went from something like 1:11 /1:12 to now it's like 1:18 / 1:20.

In actual gameplay thing I've tried ghillieglade out on my berserker and despite being told I'd have no problems, I had quite a few on the last boss because of the adds blocking me from dodging the aoes.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-01, 23:00   Link #1005
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

did you skip saving the tree and the golem? if you did that, it'll be more tough to beat
the tree at the end with his minions and BAMs attacking you constantly. I suggest just
cyclone those little trees ASAP, they shouldn't give you much trouble. when he say something
about fruit, just get out of there. you'll get use to it very quick.

and likewise with the reaper. I also gotten a bit bore of doing those boring dailies, so I started
another reaper to get some gold while doing the dailies at the same time leveling the reaper.
easy gold...ha ha. just waiting on the gunner class. I'm gonna bother my little bro. when gunner
class release and we'll just blaze thru the story and leveling to 65.

1:20? what the...heck these people are smoking? I though 1:14 was already super high enough during
events. Annnndd, Tempest Reach server just die on me earlier. I though it was my internet or something, but
the whole TR server is ded. XD

----------------------------------
Ghillieglade (65) - Berserker
"Zerkers are scary"
YouTube
for your entertainment - How to do Ghillieglade Dungeon Guide
Images

Last edited by Xefi; 2015-05-01 at 23:11.
Old 2015-05-01, 23:13   Link #1006
Xacual

Yeah I looked up how to do the dungeon before I did it. It's just the adds don't die that easily as a newly turned 65 berserker, at least for me they don't. It takes two cyclones to kill them for me and they have a habit of getting in my way and getting me hit by the aoes. Had two times that happened at when the boss was below 20% health left. Was really disheartening so I just stopped and took a break.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2015-05-02, 00:18   Link #1007
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

if you wanted to get more prepare at the place, I normally leech some greater charms and
priest buffs when the Alliance Vault opens up. having the priest buffs can help out tremendously.

since your freshly 65 with berserker, you can do the one red quest to get your brooch, do vault
whenever it's open to get your deathwise set (for the crit rate), and if you're lucky, you can get
the renegade belt. you should have some vanguard points to spend. buy like 4 fine hardy niveots
for your armor as for weapon, the standard fine savage niveot, fine carving niveot, fine focused niveot,
and fine bitter niveot; most of the weapon consist of attacking enemies from behind for maximum damage.
you can buy a reinforced skivvies for your innerwear (pretty cheap on broker 800-1000 gold) or get 80 gold finger tokens and get
yourself a chance for a rarer inner wear. I just wear the cheaper one.
if I end up getting the rarer ones, i'll just sell for gold. I sold a +6 power innerwear earlier this week
for 40k (use to be 50k, but now everyone wants the +12 crit rate one).

EDIT: oops, forgot about the accessories vysk. buy like 4 carving vysks. since you already get a lot of power from charm, log in 7 days and priest.
those 4 carving vysks will get your about 24 crit rates...that's pretty good. but those vysk crystal cost like 600 vanguard points, so save up a lot for them...lol.

hmm...I guess that should helps get you started, but the priest buff will help you a lot. especially,
their regen buff. also, becareful when using your Fiery Rage skill. that skill increase your attacks, but
lower your endurance by a lot, so careful not to get hit too much when using Fiery Rage.

my new zerker's setup:
Images
Old 2015-05-02, 23:43   Link #1008
Xacual

Went back to Ghillieglade after not playing my berserker yesterday and replacing my cruxes with niveots and getting a few more glyph replacements and basically just blew through the place with no issues this time. I was doing so much more damage this time too. The crystal healing buff makes such a huge difference since I didn't have to keep charging vampiric blow to keep my health up.

I used my new 65 reaper to buy niveots with her vanguard points. Since I don't plan on keeping her around when I already have a 65 reaper.

Last edited by Xacual; 2015-05-03 at 00:15.
Old 2015-05-03, 12:48   Link #1009
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ yeah those niveots can make a world different. I usually go for the power crystal instead
of the healing one. if you get the priest regen buff, you don't need the healing. also, those
tree minions drop healing motes for you as well, so it's kind of redundant for the healing.
plus, with the power increase from the crystal, you can kill the tree even faster and the minions
fall faster as well resulting in them dropping healing motes for you if you needed them.
you can also glyph your tenacity with healing (10%-15%...I think some where around that) and cool down reduction for it.
you can use that to heal yourself + vampiric blow. berserker can heal themselves which is very nice.
most other DPS class can't even do that. so they're all mostly need the priest regen buff or else
you'll find yourself very low on health really quickly.

-----------------------------------

bought quite a few costumes and stuffs during the sales event from the broker:

High Elf Female Carnivale Torpedo - 50k
comments: this costume is crazy pricy ranging from 70k-100k from a day or two ago.
luckily I hold out and now they're 50k (although that's still pricy as hell). i'll save this costume
for either Zyx or my new gunner.
Images

Dyeable Bewitching Elin Costume - 28k
comments: they're selling it from 30k-40k. I just have to offer the lowest I can when buying...lol.
Images

Dyeable Castanic Female Varsity swimsuit - 15k
comments: have no idea the range for this since no one bought them. everyone selling from 17k-30k.
of course, my low-ball offer works again....ha ha.
Images

10x Artisan Additive - 400g each
comments: for the criting of my etching to get the permanent crit item for the weapon and glove.
they were 700g-800g before the sales, so gotta take advantage and buy a few.

Crown of Gold - 7500g
comments: this crown goes very good with my dyeable bewitching costume I bought. it uses to go
for 11k. save some golds there. i'll probably use the bewitching costume on Factoid and
wear this Crown as well since she's the only one looking good in them. blond hair with white bewitching costume+crown of gold = one cute shiny elin. ^ ^

now I'm down to 170k gold left in my bank. back to farming gold again before I have no
gold left from all these cosmetic stuffs. Edit: I'm trying to get a Celestial Spirit Axe for Zyx, but there were
no seller and I guess people bought all the Celestial Spirit boxes...hope I can get the axe for 50k, then i'll be nearly broke.
Old 2015-05-04, 23:19   Link #1010
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Level Up Fast—and Get Rewarded for It!
Quote:
New to TERA? Just started a gunner? You’re in luck! From Tuesday, May 5 until Tuesday, June 2, we’re running a level-up event designed to double your XP—and give you special reward items for achieving milestone levels.

Here’s how it works:

• From May 5 until June 2, you’ll get double the usual XP from killing monsters.
• When you hit the following milestone levels, you’ll receive a special gift in parcel post:
- Level 12: 5 Goddess Blessings plus a 100% XP Boost
- Level 20: 1-day Elite Status Voucher (adds elite status for 24 hours)
- Level 30: 3 sapphires, 50 Tier 2 Feedstock, 50 Tier 2 Alkahest, and a 100% XP Boost
- Level 40, 45, and 50: bonus XP, plus various PvE crystals suitable for your class
- Level 55: 5 sapphires, and various PvE crystals suitable for your class
- Level 60: 2 emeralds, plus various PvE crystals suitable for your class
- Level 65: 3 instance reset scrolls, plus various PvE crystals suitable for your class.

The TERA level-up event ends with the maintenance on Tuesday morning, June 2, so don’t delay!

*Gunners: At level 65, gunners will also receive an exclusive costume: the "Thetan Will Suit."
*Reapers: Due to the starting level and tutorial zone, reapers will only receive the level 65 rewards. Reapers will also receive the Slaughterthorns weapon skin at level 65.
*All other classes: All other classes will receive Visioncrafted weapon skins at level 65.
*Using a level 60 scroll will grant the level 60 rewards. However, it will skip all of the previous rewards from level 12 - 55.
comments: great time to level up your new gunner or characters! ;3
the two free emeralds are good @ level 60. they're 1000g each. they mention
some free crystals for reaching level 65, hopefully they're NIVEOTS crystals!

also, patch 31.04 -Archer gets some love, but they still reeks. I probably won't ever play an archer for a long time still-
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes/patch-3104

EDIT: forgot to mention. I finally bought my Celestial Spirit Axe for Zyx. this time, I only waited a day and a bunch
of doods were selling them the next day. bought it for 44k golds. everyone's selling it for 49,999...but my low-balling around
gotten me the axe a bit cheaper than usual. hey, it's worth the try and it works...ha ha. ;D

Last edited by Xefi; 2015-05-05 at 00:01.
Old 2015-05-06, 04:00   Link #1011
Xacual

Played a lot today. Did solo vault and ghillieglade a few times each, no luck on drops though for my berserker. Also leveled a gunner and my warrior up to 25 and started a sorceror and got her to 12 so basically just to lumbertown. I figured if I level up multiple characters together I'll have enough elite day passes to have all of them for 60-65 questing on all the characters and make a good 20-30k. Not sure what I'm going to do with the spare character slot, might make a priest I guess.

Also was surprised a guy in the guild I joined got a gunner to 65 in less than 8 hours.

Old 2015-05-06, 12:09   Link #1012
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

if you're leveling a priest, i suggest you make another alt. account. it's always nice
to have your own priest buffing your lowbies. if the priest on same acct., you can't do that
and will depend on someone else priest to buff you.

you can always duo them. have one of your DPS level up your priest along the way. i did
that a long time ago with little bro. he level his mystic with his DPS and my priest with my DPS.
we level all 4 of them at the same time. that and well, you don't wanna level up the priest solo...ha ha.
they take forever. just saying. i played both acct. at the same time, but have the graphic preset
to 3 so that it doesn't lag too much or stress my PC.

as for the vault and ghillie, i think they nerf the drop rates by a lot. the renegade belt doesn't seems
to drop often anymore in the vault. and ghillie doesn't even want to drop the necklace.
ghillie has the better accessories than the vault if you can handle the boringness of that dungeon.
vault is't as boring since you'll get those gold finger tokens. get 80 and you can get a chance
at a nice underpant or a crappy one. ;3

-----------------------------------------

anyways, was leveling my gunner yesterday with little bro. we just breezing the leveling process
and doing the quests super quickly cause there are two people. and he's leveling
my gunner while i'm at work...heh heh heh. hopefully we can get to 65 by end of this week.
8 hrs. to 65? seems about right with the double exp on and with elite as well. i think i can
do it in 9-10 hrs.
Old 2015-05-06, 15:39   Link #1013
Xacual

My computer can't even really run one Tera instance well, I don't think I could dual box a second.