AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-12, 20:29   Link #1081
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Im expecting that Haruto will impregnate Eba and she wont tell him because she is afraid of him abandoning her.
But haruto dumps her anyway, so Eba decides to tell him that she is pregnant in order to keep him around...however, upon hearing this news, haruto speeds up the dumping process..and here we have the series called "Town Days" XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 20:31   Link #1082
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
But haruto dumps her anyway, so Eba decides to tell him that she is pregnant in order to keep him around...however, upon hearing this news, haruto speeds up the dumping process..and here we have the series called "Town Days" XD
I think it was called "School days" unless you were being sarcastic :P

But anyways Im really hoping for an happy ending between Haruto and Eba, since im and HarutoXEba man.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 20:36   Link #1083
justavisitor

it's sarcastic lol, notice the XD at the end

and yes, I demand a happy ending between Eba and Haruto...nowadays it's hard to get a happy ending...

No disease, no accident that takes away life plz (but I don't mind accidents that gives life XD)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-08-12, 20:42   Link #1084
ShootingStars

Quote:
it's sarcastic lol, notice the XD at the end

and yes, I demand a happy ending between Eba and Haruto...nowadays it's hard to get a happy ending...

No disease, no accident that takes away life plz (but I don't mind accidents that gives life XD)
suzuka had happy ending
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 20:47   Link #1085
justavisitor

not really lol,
Spoiler for spoiler:
, but yeah I shouldn't complain that much...well Suzuka has one happy ending..

Another reason to demand a happy ending between Eba and Haruto in my previous post is because, I happened to have a chance to read Seo's old work, called "half and half"...the main heroine looks exactly like Eba...but the ending is...hmm you figure it out..(it's a very short manga..around 30 pages??)
Old 2009-08-12, 20:53   Link #1086
ShootingStars

Quote:
not really lol,
Spoiler for spoiler:
, but yeah I shouldn't complain that much...well Suzuka has one happy ending..

Another reason to demand a happy ending between Eba and Haruto in my previous post is because, I happened to have a chance to read Seo's old work, called "half and half"...the main heroine looks exactly like Eba...but the ending is...hmm you figure it out..(it's a very short manga..around 30 pages??)
omg I read that manga.... the ending was so bittersweet! it kinda makes you teary and happy at the same time

I demand a happy ending with Haruto x (NOT EBA) though
still a happy ending
Old 2009-08-12, 21:07   Link #1087
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Half and Half is bittersweet but pretty damn good for oneshot tho.

I'm all for happy HaurtoXEba ending here.
Old 2009-08-12, 21:29   Link #1088
Dark Mage

Me too I am hoping for a Haruto x Eba happy ending. I guess Ichigo100% had a happy ending for Nishino x Junpei as they both grabbed a hold of their dreams and found love. That was one terrific ending. But Suzuka fulfilled one part of a happy ending by letting Yamato x Suzuka get married but it was at the cost of their dreams
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 21:42   Link #1089
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Me too I am hoping for a Haruto x Eba happy ending. I guess Ichigo100% had a happy ending for Nishino x Junpei as they both grabbed a hold of their dreams and found love. That was one terrific ending. But Suzuka fulfilled one part of a happy ending by letting Yamato x Suzuka get married but it was at the cost of their dreams
no one expected nishino. almost everyone was going AYA AYA!
throughout the manga there was evidence where Manaka mentions if Aya this and that... he would choose her indefinitely.
Old 2009-08-12, 23:06   Link #1090
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
no one expected nishino. almost everyone was going AYA AYA!
throughout the manga there was evidence where Manaka mentions if Aya this and that... he would choose her indefinitely.
Nah, Aya and Manaka kept drifting apart throughout the manga because Aya kept giving mixed signals to Manaka which confused him while Manaka started to think more and more about Nishino as the manga progressed. I thought you also understood that Nishino never gave up after you read Ichigo100% a second time? After middle school and especially when Junpei and Nishino met after their break-up it slowly started to shift towards Nishino. Anyways this is the wrong thread to discuss this
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 23:15   Link #1091
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Town Days lol! that was funny, i wonder if Haruto have black blood
I think that, if Eba dont reject him/Haruto dont say some of his random craps, either Eba stay in the town with him or Haruto go to tokyo with her. Shame that Kikukawa is almost out of the game , but thats kind of good, if Haruto keep it like that, its sure that there will be a "Bash Haruto" club with at least 3 regular members in that small town xD (kanzakis and kikukawa )
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 23:38   Link #1092
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Im expecting that Haruto will impregnate Eba and she wont tell him because she is afraid of him abandoning her.
*Ding* *Suzuka route is now officially open, please proceed down with the correct choices* .
Old 2009-08-14, 21:18   Link #1093
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I am really glad I boycott topics when RAWs come out. So few spoiler tags.

Spoiler for Chapter 57:
Old 2009-08-14, 21:55   Link #1094
Lostdreams

Oh pwned, Haruto got pushed into the Let's Just be Friends Zone.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 22:15   Link #1095
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh wow... this was freaking terrible... this constant round about bullshit is freaking annoying.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 22:24   Link #1096
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Oh pwned, Haruto got pushed into the Let's Just be Friends Zone.
Senpai got pwned harder. He got thrown over the "friend" zone and into the "as a brother" (no coming back) zone.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 22:38   Link #1097
Johnny
Working the bags...

Now is a perfect time for Rin to make a visit...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 22:45   Link #1098
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Ah fuck me. Do we really have to put up with this seesaw motion for another half a year?

Where's the stereotypical "I don't want to have any regrets" quote and the two just dating anyway.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 22:52   Link #1099
ShootingStars

lol she stopped him and wanna be friends
woot other girls got chance?
Old 2009-08-15, 00:23   Link #1100
Greenish Growth

This story is making me frustrated for some odd reason. **icon of a head banging into a wall**
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life