AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-23, 17:45   Link #41
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
Ok, I envy Ichigo so much right now. He gets all the hot ones.......
Maybe so, but he is still a virgin... Maybe nel will help him with that problem...
Old 2007-09-23, 18:10   Link #42
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
Maybe so, but he is still a virgin... Maybe nel will help him with that problem...
Orihime's going to have a problem with that!
Old 2007-09-23, 18:34   Link #43
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Orihime's going to have a problem with that!
Honestly when I started watching bleach I thought ichigo and rukia were made for eachother, but as I got further and further into the story I think he should end up with orihime. I like her demeanor alot more than rukia's. I guess I just like sweet girls, but she is kind of an airhead... I Don't know... Don't get me wrong I love orihime, but she should at least make a move if she wants him so much.
Old 2007-09-23, 23:49   Link #44
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
That's an interessting topic.
Maybe it's just a translating issue, but if not, the only conclusion would be, that Aizen indeed started to make Arrankals long before. I'm pretty sure, that it was explained, that Aizen started to give away numbers to them.

BTW, it shouldn't be possible, that Nell is Ichigo's mother. She was consumed by GF...
While it is highly unlikely that Nell is Ichigo's mother, I reread the whole GF arc and I'm not sure we can be 100% sure GF consumed her soul. We go from Ichigo running at GF to him wakeing up under her dead body and we have no information of what happend inbetween. Gf said he couldn't remember anything from 6 years ago and took Ichigo's mothers form from Ichigo's own memories. Something had to have happened to drive him away as he would have never have left Ichigo alive.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-09-24, 09:01   Link #45
benji000
You are not Gundam

LOL, i made a avatar based on this chapter
Old 2007-09-24, 10:38   Link #46
pothead21
Davisanddroz.com

Send a message via AIM to pothead21
Quote:
Honestly when I started watching bleach I thought ichigo and rukia were made for eachother, but as I got further and further into the story I think he should end up with orihime. I like her demeanor alot more than rukia's. I guess I just like sweet girls, but she is kind of an airhead... I Don't know... Don't get me wrong I love orihime, but she should at least make a move if she wants him so much.
Same here. Until the almost-kiss scene in the most recent episode (i don't remember the chapter) i thought it should have been rukia and ichigo. but that scene changed my mind. if only she wasn't an air head, i can't stand that.

but ichigo and orihime work well cause then rukia could be with rengi(sp?). then everyone's happy
Old 2007-09-24, 10:59   Link #47
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji000 View Post
LOL, i made a avatar based on this chapter
haha nice avatar. Thats a fast coloring o.o

Oh well, I guess this episode is making everyone think that orihime was made for ichigo. Hm, this is an orihime centered arc after all, not surprised that there would be more character development on her side. Well, I wouldn't want to get involved in the rukia vs orihime war, so i shan't comment on this "relationship".
Old 2007-09-24, 11:47   Link #48
Placid_Thunder_Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
haha nice avatar. Thats a fast coloring o.o

Oh well, I guess this episode is making everyone think that orihime was made for ichigo. Hm, this is an orihime centered arc after all, not surprised that there would be more character development on her side. Well, I wouldn't want to get involved in the rukia vs orihime war, so i shan't comment on this "relationship".
so that there'll be no trouble between IchiRuki and IchiHime fans... let it become... IchiNel

>.<

hehe

Orihime to save the day... well... it's better than an Ichigo Power Up since I believe it's too soon for him to do so... it's like him turning super Saiyan as others have mentioned...

about Hollow Ichigo... it is interesting to see what will happen if he makes an appearance..
Old 2007-09-24, 13:16   Link #49
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
this chapter makes me wonder if nel is really a match for noi as he states the espadas have grown since shes been there
but he has also said before he is the strongest espada so, we kno how much we can beleive wot noi ses
Old 2007-09-24, 13:21   Link #50
Jehuty

Although Nel has been "downgraded" since she dissapeared for such a long time, she DID kick Noi's ass pretty easily (even though he quickly regenerated). I think that, given some effort, she will end up defeating Noi.

But I don't think she'll stand a chance against Ulq. So she'll have to do some more ass kicking before running away and training Ichigo.
Old 2007-09-24, 16:39   Link #51
Fate_Archer
I'm blind not dead

Well, about the couples thing, I always liked the IchiHime couple, but more recently, I've got to say that I loved the idea of IchiNell.
They are so cute...

On topic

Aporo and Renji/Ishida/Dordonjack fight is becoming more and more annoying each chapter.
It seems that Kubo likes very much the idea of multiple fights happening at the same time. You can hardly tell a battle focussed on just only one fight.
It really doesn't bother me for being like that, it's rather cool to have lots of conflicts in the air, but it becomes seriously boring when you start to lose control of it.
And that's what is happening. C'mon, Rukia started her fight against Pseudo-Kaien at the same time Renji and Pinky engaged too, and she finished it. Heck, even Ichigo's epic fight against Grimmjow has finished, and meanwhile, they're still fighting against pinky!?!?

Yeah, I know, there was that gay pause for changing clothes on their fight, but who cares?
Anyway, hope this fight ends as soon as possible...

About the current and upcoming battle, NellxNoi:

So, Noi survives? Ok, but he isn't all unhurt, judging by his state.
And what is he going to do now? Cero at her? Nell can stop his Cero easily (unless Noi has an even more powerful Cero like Grimmjow), and even add more power to it, throwing it back.
Noi is very resistant, but if he start to take lots of Double Ceros, he will eventually be very hurt.
It seems that she is faster than Noi as well, he couldn't react when she cut him, and the "kick on what-the-hell-is-that kick on the face" was a great demonstration of agility.

Finally, as far as we have seen, Nell has the advantage, by now. Things can change, but lets see.
Can't wait till next chapter to see what will happen, and of course, if Nell's backstory is gonna be showed up.
Old 2007-09-24, 20:50   Link #52
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placid_Thunder_Cloud View Post
Orihime to save the day... well... it's better than an Ichigo Power Up since I believe it's too soon for him to do so... it's like him turning super Saiyan as others have mentioned...

about Hollow Ichigo... it is interesting to see what will happen if he makes an appearance..
-Then instead of an Ichigo power-up we will get one for Orihime right? Honestly I do not care who gets the spotlight next as long as Noitra and Saylez (or whatever the Hell he calls himself) get the big ugly ax. Those 2 annoy me to no end just by looking at them let alone their dialogue.

-As for Hollow Ichigo didn't he tell Ichigo to not get himself killed or else he'll once again take over? Though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him again or Ichigo's full Hollow form. That thing was all sorts of win.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-09-24 at 22:46.
Old 2007-09-24, 22:09   Link #53
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead21 View Post
Same here. Until the almost-kiss scene in the most recent episode (i don't remember the chapter) i thought it should have been rukia and ichigo. but that scene changed my mind. if only she wasn't an air head, i can't stand that.

but ichigo and orihime work well cause then rukia could be with rengi(sp?). then everyone's happy
Spoiler for manga:

One important thing to me is that orihime has been in love with ichi from the first ever chapter she was in and rukia still is in love with Kian... I think... and we all know rengi is in love with rukia but I don't think she has the same feelings about him. He should get with that little white haired girl, the lieutenant of the fourth squad... everyone else is pretty much taken...

On the subject of power up, Orihime should just like get mad as all hell and kill that espada with his dumb ass hat and his little boy toy! That would be the coolness to end all! I would love to see her finally kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MAQI; 2007-09-25 at 00:09.
Old 2007-09-25, 03:39   Link #54
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

imo kubo should stop multitasking. His constant switching between the fights is good once in a while to increase tension, but when he does it sloppily, it becomes irritating (Not enough of either makes one chapter seem super short )

And hell no, if orihime becomes strong enough to defeat noitora, i swear i'm gonna quit bleach. Really. (enter a swear that you know you really just say it for the sake of saying )
Old 2007-09-25, 12:18   Link #55
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
She never did in the manga.
Old 2007-09-25, 12:53   Link #56
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
And hell no, if orihime becomes strong enough to defeat noitora, i swear i'm gonna quit bleach. Really.
Is there a reason for her to not become strong enough to beat Noitora?

Is it because you do not desire it, or because it would be against the story? If it is the first, then it is better to change your way of thinking instead of blaming the author or the character. If your choice is the second, how can you be sure of that? She has a very unique power, she gained out of nowhere. There is no reason for her to not receive another kind of power up, as surprise power-ups are the heart of this kind of stories.
Old 2007-09-25, 13:06   Link #57
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
She never did in the manga.
Ok I guess I did not remember corectly. Thanks.

I was just thinking though, all the other love interests ichi has are not human, so wouldn't orihime be the right choise in the end...

Well I guess if ichi's dad had three kids and he is not human maybe not...
Old 2007-09-26, 03:22   Link #58
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Is there a reason for her to not become strong enough to beat Noitora?

Is it because you do not desire it, or because it would be against the story? If it is the first, then it is better to change your way of thinking instead of blaming the author or the character. If your choice is the second, how can you be sure of that? She has a very unique power, she gained out of nowhere. There is no reason for her to not receive another kind of power up, as surprise power-ups are the heart of this kind of stories.
Oh hell yes there is. Power ups are limited. Noitora is the 5th espada. What is orihime? A weakling who can't even defeat a arrancar. Power ups are easily available in bleach, but even power ups have to be logical. The only acceptable power up that makes sense for her defeat noitora is a roundabout way ( revert him to a normal hollow or something ). Otherwise, her defeating noitora makes no sense.
Old 2007-09-26, 10:34   Link #59
naruto89

holy freakin crap it seems (or looks like gin and tousen) are appearin in the next chapter
Old 2007-09-26, 11:08   Link #60
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Too blur to see clearly, but from their uniforms, i surmise its gin and aizen. Tousen dosen't have sleeves, so it can't be him.

Closed Thread