AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-07, 23:45   Link #4721
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
By the way, I love how the arcs are related in Railgun: Level Upper, Polteirgest, Level 6 Shift, and now this, Exterior.

Wow.

Anyway, that's one crazy festival, don't you think, people?
And what about the current one with little Febli?
Old 2013-08-07, 23:52   Link #4722
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Oh I imagine we'll get a proper project name for Felbi's arc.

Also, allfictions, it's usually called the Sisters arc, rather than the Level 6 Shift arc. :V Sisters is a proper term used in the series, after all.
Old 2013-08-08, 00:59   Link #4723
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
And what about the current one with little Febli?
Qui vivra verra
In English, let's be patient, we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Also, allfictions, it's usually called the Sisters arc, rather than the Level 6 Shift arc. :V Sisters is a proper term used in the series, after all.
My mistake, in fact, I should've said how the projects are related, since I talked about their outcomes directly afterwards.
Old 2013-08-08, 03:55   Link #4724
Sumeragi
Banned

I think Saten will have an important role, due to what her mother gave her.
Old 2013-08-08, 03:56   Link #4725
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I think Saten will have an important role, due to what her mother gave her.
The good luck charm ?
Old 2013-08-08, 08:00   Link #4726
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

HOLY SHIT!!!!

It's very sad to know that lvl6/awakening will never happen, and she's gonna lose this, but HOLY SHIT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER IN ACTION NOW!!!!!

EDIT: also, this answers my question of what happens when Mikoto is connected to the Misaka Network!!!!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Last edited by kache; 2013-08-08 at 09:15.
Old 2013-08-08, 10:19   Link #4727
whitecloud

you know...with this being the third case of virus hacking into misaka network...aleister reaaaally should consider buying a good antivirus isnt it? (or making one, they are academy city)
Old 2013-08-08, 10:23   Link #4728
hamazura
whatever

w....what about last order? accel please murder gensei....
Old 2013-08-08, 10:23   Link #4729
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
you know...with this being the third case of virus hacking into misaka network...aleister reaaaally should consider buying a good antivirus isnt it? (or making one, they are academy city)
Aleister is the one who ordered for the virus to be put in two of those three times.
Old 2013-08-08, 11:24   Link #4730
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Aleister is the one who ordered for the virus to be put in two of those three times.
Correction: 2 out of 4 times.
Old 2013-08-08, 12:17   Link #4731
whitecloud

at least if he want to enter it on his own he can use "developer" back door, but keep other third party out like gensei etc...
Old 2013-08-08, 13:17   Link #4732
LazyHunter

It really would be rare for Aleister to let something like this slip past him so I think this might be one of his plans.

Shame the scientist wasn't a bit faster with his gun, would have spared Mikoto a lot of trouble.
Old 2013-08-08, 13:19   Link #4733
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
w....what about last order? accel please murder gensei....
My thoughts exactly
I kinda expect Accelerator to arrive and have a Big Damn Hero moment
Old 2013-08-08, 14:07   Link #4734
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
My thoughts exactly
I kinda expect Accelerator to arrive and have a Big Damn Hero moment
Don't count on that. If the sisters are knocked out, so is he.
The list of people who can potentially stop Gensei eight now are Touma, Aleister, Mitori, Mikoto herself, Gensei himself, bad luck, another Kihara, No.6, Gunha or possibly the collective conscience of the sisters (or whatever the hell that thing is called).
Touma is out of the question because he doesn't seem to remember such an important event. Unless Misaki knows of an effective way and a valid reason to wipe his memory, that is.
Old 2013-08-08, 14:30   Link #4735
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Don't count on that. If the sisters are knocked out, so is he.
The list of people who can potentially stop Gensei eight now are Touma, Aleister, Mitori, Mikoto herself, Gensei himself, bad luck, another Kihara, No.6, Gunha or possibly the collective conscience of the sisters (or whatever the hell that thing is called).
Touma is out of the question because he doesn't seem to remember such an important event. Unless Misaki knows of an effective way and a valid reason to wipe his memory, that is.
Why not?
This virus/exterior hacking seems less dangerous than the one used on LO because this time affects Mikoto and not the control admin of the network.

Touma no remembering isn't that much of a deal, he forgets things like the bet he did for the batsu game and didn't remember about it later including the frog stra he left on vol.22.
Old 2013-08-08, 15:50   Link #4736
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Why not?
This virus/exterior hacking seems less dangerous than the one used on LO because this time affects Mikoto and not the control admin of the network.
Just like I said, if the sisters are knocked out, so is he.
If my suppositions are correct , this is not like Amai's virus or Aleister's. This one seems like it forces the network to transfer their computing power into Mikoto (akin to Level upper). The question remains as to how much of that computing power is used. And since Accel uses a portion of that said computing power, if it indeed uses all of it, then he's out.
Now let's consider what would happen if that first supposition of mine is wrong. Accel goes out to beat the crap out of Gensei, but what could he possibly do? He just can't get close to Gensei or Mikoto in his current state since it's about :
1- fighting the strongest electromaster when your weakness is signal jamming
2- he didn't even have his personal jamming device prior to vol 19
3- he swore not to hurt anyone with that face anymore. And from what he could remember, it didn't happen 'till Index vol 20
4- Mikoto is still alive and well after this arc, so a surprise berserk BW mode+amnesia is also out of the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Touma no remembering isn't that much of a deal, he forgets things like the bet he did for the batsu game and didn't remember about it later including the frog stra he left on vol.22.
How can he even forget about those stuffs? Giant brains inside tubes, one of his friends being manipulated by a mad scientist, going berserk and ravaging the city
I'm not even trying to call that stupid, it's just totally out of his character.
Old 2013-08-08, 16:57   Link #4737
Flere821
Lurker

Touma hasn't shown any memories of the Endymion stuff, despite it being important too, so I'm not too surprised if Touma just forgot about all of this. Maybe it'll be like a re-run of the Awaki incident, he shows up too late to find the villain/s are already KOed and he's only for mop-up duty.

(Alternatively, Touma forgets all this because Shokuhou wipes his memory by deep kissing him and send the AIM signal through his throat and up into his brain; Touma can't get rid of this memory wipe unless someone cuts his skull open and allows him to IB his actual brain and not just the skin on his head, or he shoves IB down to the base of his throat.) /WMG /Shipping
Old 2013-08-08, 17:58   Link #4738
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
(Alternatively, Touma forgets all this because Shokuhou wipes his memory by deep kissing him and send the AIM signal through his throat and up into his brain; Touma can't get rid of this memory wipe unless someone cuts his skull open and allows him to IB his actual brain and not just the skin on his head, or he shoves IB down to the base of his throat.) /WMG /Shipping
You are one, sick individual

Last edited by allfictions; 2013-08-08 at 19:52.
Old 2013-08-08, 19:30   Link #4739
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere821 View Post

(alternatively, touma forgets all this because shokuhou wipes his memory by deep kissing him and send the aim signal through his throat and up into his brain; touma can't get rid of this memory wipe unless someone cuts his skull open and allows him to ib his actual brain and not just the skin on his head, or he shoves ib down to the base of his throat.) /wmg /shipping
I support this!!! 8D
Old 2013-08-08, 19:44   Link #4740
Reality_Breaker

I hope Touma does end up saving his future girlfriend/wife and his personal clone harem, while indirectly helping Misaki, so Misaki can see it and from there deciding she's going to troll them both as much as possible, like I thought this arc seems to be the one that explains Misakis actions in NT 7, also it would explain why the Kiharas are cautious around Touma.

Tags
fantasy, shounen