AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-19, 12:01   Link #161
Ultenth

I disagree, I think marriage is different, not because of anything as material as a title/jewel/etc. but because it (should) signify that the partners have made a permanent decision to be together forever, and are now done looking for anyone else. And out of respect to that I think people shouldn't mess with those that are married. If you haven't married someone yet, then obviously you don't feel strongly enough about them that you can't foresee possibly leaving them for someone else, and are still kind of keeping your options open. At least that's what it is supposed to be, even though most people don't really treat marriage that way anymore, which is why the tons of divorces and adultery cases.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 12:13   Link #162
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Hot chick but w/ a weird ass haircut vs. A hot weird scissor-weilding w/ a saliva fetish girl. I'd go w/ the latter.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 15:36   Link #163
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I think Hayakawa going underhanded because of her possessive nature is kinda cute.
Old 2009-01-19, 16:57   Link #164
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
I disagree, I think marriage is different, not because of anything as material as a title/jewel/etc. but because it (should) signify that the partners have made a permanent decision to be together forever, and are now done looking for anyone else. And out of respect to that I think people shouldn't mess with those that are married. If you haven't married someone yet, then obviously you don't feel strongly enough about them that you can't foresee possibly leaving them for someone else, and are still kind of keeping your options open. At least that's what it is supposed to be, even though most people don't really treat marriage that way anymore, which is why the tons of divorces and adultery cases.

But being with someone for a long time, that should signify that the partners have made a permanent decision without going through "the process"( lol ).

I do see and understand where you going.
No, they don't anymore. A lot of times, it's one-way.
Same as Hayakawa case, she wants Tsubaki no matter what obstacle there is, and it's one-way. It doesn't matter what his feelings are. That why she is wrong. If she likes him, she should understand how he feels about Urabe. Especially after, Tsubaki explained to her how much he liked her. She should have stood up and told him; You'll have my support. <--then there would no plot-action--- Instead of trying to destory a relationship, she should support it.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 19:07   Link #165
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
After being done with The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer, I decided to jump to this one cause of the weird title.

Don't really know what to think of it right now. >.<

What really has gotten me intrigued so far is has to be the dream scene of them dancing on the rooftop. I don't know why but it is of great interest to me...

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 22:23   Link #166
FateAnomaly

I don't think Hayakawa really like Tsubaki. She knows that he liked her long ago but never showed any interest in him so why now? I think she just want to prove that she still have charm. Obviously Tsubaki will be angry if he learn about her underhanded plan but i don't think she really cared about it. If Tsubaki broke up with Urabe and go with her for even 1 minute, it would be considered a success.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 00:37   Link #167
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I don't think Hayakawa really like Tsubaki. She knows that he liked her long ago but never showed any interest in him so why now? I think she just want to prove that she still have charm. Obviously Tsubaki will be angry if he learn about her underhanded plan but i don't think she really cared about it. If Tsubaki broke up with Urabe and go with her for even 1 minute, it would be considered a success.
That's possible; to see if she still have the ability to take another girl's guy.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 08:05   Link #168
ellifeedn
Thinker

New chapter's out and I don't know how to describe it without spoiling it.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 08:40   Link #169
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

It basically says that the heat is turning up.

Spoiler for Latest chapter:
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 09:11   Link #170
passin'gass
Cropduster

No, he's too much of a pussy, I bet that Oka will barge in and accuse Hayakawa of trying to steal away Tsubaki.

"How dare you mess with MY harem!" is what she'd say
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 11:44   Link #171
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I still don't get what this girl is up to, does she really like Tsubaki or is it for fun or proving something or just causing a mess? Still, very exciting chapter, as much as i hate those couple-messing characters, these chapters are the most thrilling
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 16:32   Link #172
Noamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I still don't get what this girl is up to, does she really like Tsubaki or is it for fun or proving something or just causing a mess? Still, very exciting chapter, as much as i hate those couple-messing characters, these chapters are the most thrilling
Actually it is a very simple matter of love. She got dumped by her ex-boyfriend, broke out in tears right in front of Tsubaki about that, which clearly shows she is hurt. She is a typically teenage girl that wants to fall in love. She does not want to mourn about her ex-boyfriend and does not want to be alone.

Simply spoken: she wants to replace her mourning with love.

Tsubaki was in love with her for 3 years!! WOW!!!
Of course she would assume that he would not dump her and that his feelings for her are much stronger.

SHE TRULY LIKES HIM AND WANTS HIM AS HER BOYFRIEND!!!
Noamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 01:08   Link #173
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noamara View Post
I respectfully disagree. She knows Tsubaki already has a girlfriend what's the point of focusing her feelings to him now? i doubt it's just as simple as that, although i can be wrong, i smell something fishy about Hayakawa.

also, if I were him i'd stay loyal to Urabe (He better DOES) girls like Hayakawa can easily fish in the water, compared to someone like his girlfriend Urabe comes only once in 500years. You never know what out of this world things will come at you when you're with her.

anyways, it's only been 2 days since i discovered this manga and i already want the next chapter
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 05:48   Link #174
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noamara View Post
Actually it is a very simple matter of love. She got dumped by her ex-boyfriend, broke out in tears right in front of Tsubaki about that, which clearly shows she is hurt. She is a typically teenage girl that wants to fall in love. She does not want to mourn about her ex-boyfriend and does not want to be alone.

Simply spoken: she wants to replace her mourning with love.

Tsubaki was in love with her for 3 years!! WOW!!!
Of course she would assume that he would not dump her and that his feelings for her are much stronger.

It's just a mere teenager crush up against what i see as a real love founded on an already lasting relationship.
Old 2009-02-10, 06:27   Link #175
FateAnomaly

The latest chapter isn't exactly that interesting. Especially since no appearance by Urabe.

Tsubaki will probably reject Hayakawa. Thats the only thing that will make sense. If he cheated on Urabe then he don't deserve to have a girlfriend like Urabe. I don't think the readers will like that.

Another thing i notice is that Oka is very observant. She knew why her boyfriend is angry about but she don't really care? hmm.
Old 2009-02-27, 13:36   Link #176
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 32 raw:
Old 2009-03-03, 23:57   Link #177
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for 32:
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 00:40   Link #178
FateAnomaly

Not bad. Tsubaki actually have the decency to refuse to taste Hayakawa drool initially. I also think that Hayakawa's drool would not have any effect at all.

Urabe is cool as ever. Love the sideway 1 eye glance.
Old 2009-03-04, 00:56   Link #179
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Spoiler for ch 32:
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 04:37   Link #180
kokolores

I wonder how Urabe plans on getting back home? She didn't look to be wearing any extra clothes.
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen