AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-21, 17:45   Link #1681
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
aigomorla@At least Shioon shown reactions in one ch on Jinie breats.
so it is not totally lost (hopefully )
yeah he comments on how large they are too, but he said later on, he shouldnt be thinking this, its disrespectful for jini... <--- DENSE!!!!

lol... its simular to ichika listening to hoki change behind that shield... i mean if you were ichika tell me you wouldnt want to peak.. of course ud get an ass kicking from hoki, but still u cant tell me you wouldnt be tempted..

Also... sera ... oh man... everytime she gets aggressively close to shioon he freaks out... well im still calling Sera as the future Shiho.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 17:47   Link #1682
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
yeah he comments on how large they are too, but he said later on, he shouldnt be thinking this, its disrespectful for jini... <--- DENSE!!!!

lol... its simular to ichika listening to hoki change behind that shield... i mean if you were ichika tell me you wouldnt want to peak.. of course ud get an ass kicking from hoki, but still u cant tell me you wouldnt be tempted..
Also... sera ... oh man... everytime she gets aggressively close to shioon he freaks out... well im still calling Sera as the future Shiho.
I would do like Ise
But ,yeah I understand what you mean they are similar.
A time I think than both Sera and Jinie are too good for him.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 17:52   Link #1683
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
I would do like Ise
But ,yeah I understand what you mean they are similar.
A time I think than both Sera and Jinie are too good for him.
U mean have a bloody nose while giving jini a thumbs up going nice!
Old 2012-01-21, 17:55   Link #1684
Soji

aigomorla@Exactly .
Well I hope that after what happen in the recent chapters Shioon become a little more careful towards Jinie.
Old 2012-01-21, 18:14   Link #1685
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
aigomorla@Exactly .
Well I hope that after what happen in the recent chapters Shioon become a little more careful towards Jinie.
Well, he owes her one BIG hug when she wakes up at the very least .
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 19:25   Link #1686
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
You know im willing to say shioon's on Par with Ichika in obliviousness..

In HS DxD u guys said no one is as dense as ichika... well im calling shioon to that stand.. :P
Naaah shion is nowhere near master level of ichika.
That is Ichika is a master harem planer, get all chicks without them thinking you are a perverted moron.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 19:33   Link #1687
for3ver
The Lost Child

i doubt ichika even knows, that the opposite sex exist..
Old 2012-01-21, 19:35   Link #1688
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Meh. To be fair to Shioon, women aren't precisely throwing themselves at him the way they do at Ichika.

- Saehae: not really sure if they haven't friendzoned each other.
- Sosul: tsundere. He thinks of her as a child.
- Jinni: tsundere. Only shows affection when he's unconscious or something. Risks her life to protect him, but that's more of a murim thing, not a maiden in love thing.
- Sera: upfront about wanting to use him for her own gain.

And I don't remember any of them actually trying to seduce him. So yeah. Not only isn't he as bad as Ichika, they don't even play in the same league.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 20:25   Link #1689
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Meh. To be fair to Shioon, women aren't precisely throwing themselves at him the way they do at Ichika.

- Saehae: not really sure if they haven't friendzoned each other.
- Sosul: tsundere. He thinks of her as a child.
- Jinni: tsundere. Only shows affection when he's unconscious or something. Risks her life to protect him, but that's more of a murim thing, not a maiden in love thing.
- Sera: upfront about wanting to use him for her own gain.

And I don't remember any of them actually trying to seduce him. So yeah. Not only isn't he as bad as Ichika, they don't even play in the same league.
The thing is if they were, he would still be lost.

Sera has made advances where shioon freaks out.
Sera has told shioon that she would be STARK naked in nothing but an apron should the head of sunwoo asks, which left shioon wondering EH?
She also gets VERY CLOSE to him almost any given chance... look back at all the times her face is right there.... when its not required.

Shioon is still lost on Both jini and Sosil's affection to him.

Ummmm... if transposed, id still say he's pretty close to ichika...
Jini's heart beating super fast because he said something flattering, which he didnt intend that way, and shioon thinking jini was majorly physically hurt because she blushed is a ichika moment.
Old 2012-01-21, 20:27   Link #1690
for3ver
The Lost Child

nah, i woudlnt say his that bad.. i mean.. Ichika is actually the definition of the word "dense"
Old 2012-01-21, 20:30   Link #1691
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah, like romance will play a big part in the story just like the first part. The girls are there for eye candy and nothing more. Maybe later on down the road, but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. Plus, nobody can be as bad as Ichika. He even goes in the other direction. Who the hell would happily hold onto another dude's hand frollicking through the halls of your school...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 20:32   Link #1692
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

lolz... ok i guess i need to go read more IS.... :P
Old 2012-01-21, 21:17   Link #1693
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yeah, like romance will play a big part in the story just like the first part. The girls are there for eye candy and nothing more. Maybe later on down the road, but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. Plus, nobody can be as bad as Ichika. He even goes in the other direction. Who the hell would happily hold onto another dude's hand frollicking through the halls of your school...?
Quoted for truth. As if it wasn't clear before that the writer isn't that interested in romance.
Old 2012-01-21, 21:43   Link #1694
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Quoted for truth. As if it wasn't clear before that the writer isn't that interested in romance.
I don't think that's entirely fair considering that the romance between Shiho and Chun Woo ended up being the switch to unleash that berserk state. Also Sosul's feelings for Shioon leading to her giving him the medallion is pretty much what allowed part 2 to take place.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 09:56   Link #1695
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't think that's entirely fair considering that the romance between Shiho and Chun Woo ended up being the switch to unleash that berserk state. Also Sosul's feelings for Shioon leading to her giving him the medallion is pretty much what allowed part 2 to take place.
... And Jinie's feelings for Shioon is what has kept him alive so far, in a sense. I mean, if not for them, she'd have had no qualms about killing Shioon on her grandfather's orders, nor would she have, uh, taken a bullet for him recently (by taking a bullet I mean figuratively speaking - strictly speaking it's more like "take an encounter with the hard asphalt for him" )...
Old 2012-01-22, 09:59   Link #1696
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
... And Jinie's feelings for Shioon is what has kept him alive so far, in a sense. I mean, if not for them, she'd have had no qualms about killing Shioon on her grandfather's orders, nor would she have, uh, taken a bullet for him recently (by taking a bullet I mean figuratively speaking - strictly speaking it's more like "take an encounter with the hard asphalt for him" )...
Yeah ,agree.
Old 2012-01-22, 18:10   Link #1697
Johnny
Working the bags...

Feelings and having an actual romance are two different things...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 18:43   Link #1698
Lummie

I get the feeling for any of the girls to start anything remotely called "relationship" with Shioon... they'll have to get past Hyuk first...
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 19:18   Link #1699
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Feelings and having an actual romance are two different things...
But we're talking mainly about FEELINGS here. And as long as the feelings are there, they foreshadow the possibility of an actual romance in the future (unless the author has poulled OP and said "No romance in my story!" . ).
Old 2012-02-03, 00:01   Link #1700
Exether

So this week is supposed to resume, right?

Eagerly waiting for the chapter. Hope that this brings some sort of conclusion to the "kill or manipulate" Shion subplot.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves