AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-06-01, 00:26   Link #1
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

fortissimo series (Akkord:Bsusvier / Akkord:nächsten Phase / Kadenz fermata)

fortissimo EXA PV

Kadenz Character PVs

With fortissimo EXS's re-release at the end of this month, as well as Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo's PC Edition release at the end of February, I think this is a great time to start this thread for fans of the franchise.

Spoiler for Synopsis for fortissimo:

Spoiler for Synopsis for Kadenz:

For newcomers who have no idea which version of fortissimo play, considering its 'long' history of releases, here's a short, condensed description of each version:

September 2010 - Akkord:Bsusvier: Incomplete story that leaves the readers on a massive cliffhanger with no voices at all.
March 2011 - EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier: Contained only Sakura's route. Every character, including the protagonists, were voiced and new CGs were added. A patch was released around one week after EXA's release date to add in an epilogue to the story.
June 2012 - EXS//Akkord:nächsten Phase: Full release with all three routes (Sakura, Momiji, and Sayuki) with three new characters. Everything from EXA, including the epilogue patch, was included in this version. A re-released version titled fortissimo EXS Popular Edition was released at the end of June 2015.
December 2013 - FA//Akkord:nächsten Phase: 15+ re-release of EXS that removes all the H-scenes from EXS, as well as censoring some of the non-H CGs with nudity in them.

December 2014 - Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo: The official sequel to EXS/FA's epilogue "Ein Re-encounter". Features new characters as well as returning ones from fortissimo. This game marked the first game La'cryma worked in collaboration with 5pb. Kadenz fermata was initially released as a PSV exclusive.
February 2016 - Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo PC: The official PC port of Kadenz fermata. The La'cryma 10th Anniversary Limited Edition provides a serial code to obtain a patch that adds in all new scenes the PSV version did not have.

La'cryma's Website that has the links to all the fortissimo games: http://lacryma.info/

Last edited by Yoxall; 2015-12-07 at 18:06.
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 06:09   Link #2
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The battle AVG that has been on my eternal back burner for god knows how long already....
Old 2015-06-03, 04:17   Link #3
nero12

Oh just when I was looking for another non-translated chuuni VN, I find this. Now I have something to read after I am done with Dies Irae and KKK.
nero12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 00:50   Link #4
Archiver

my first VN series o3o already finished Fortissimo and now still waiting for Kratos's Kadenz translation .
Archiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 10:41   Link #5
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

La'cryma is holding a Kadenz and fortissimo Character popularity vote from today until September 14th. Voted for Sayuki, Mikoto, and Ryuichi for today.

http://project-kadenz.jp/pc/vote.php

Oct. 15 Edit: Kadenz PC has been delayed yet again to December 18th.

Last edited by Yoxall; 2015-10-15 at 01:08.
Old 2015-10-28, 09:23   Link #6
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

New OP for the PC edition released! Really liking the semi-animated scenes. Also, one of the best vocal songs in fortissimo imo. It's up there with -the ultimate crisis-.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-10-31, 11:07   Link #7
Archiver

The new OP is pretty good. Lacryma love to spends their budges on PV/OP.
Still wondering if they gonna make another sequel for Fortissimo series
Archiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 19:04   Link #8
Alza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiver View Post
The new OP is pretty good. Lacryma love to spends their budges on PV/OP.
Still wondering if they gonna make another sequel for Fortissimo series
Yeah, the OP is pretty great, and I do think they will make a third game for the series, specially since the original version of Kadenz ended hinting that there was still one final conflict that would happen. But they probably will rerelease Kadenz three more times before a sequel happens so we probably will have to wait for a while to get it.
Alza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 09:41   Link #9
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alza View Post
Yeah, the OP is pretty great, and I do think they will make a third game for the series, specially since the original version of Kadenz ended hinting that there was still one final conflict that would happen. But they probably will rerelease Kadenz three more times before a sequel happens so we probably will have to wait for a while to get it.
Ahaha, if enough fans beg for an 18+ release, La'cryma might just rewrite Kadenz's plot just to have some romance in there and get them H-scenes in. Though I like Kadenz the way it is right now. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for the sequel.

Edit: Less than a month until the PC edition's release (if they don't change the date again).

A little late, but La'cryma updated the PC Edition site, so here's some info for the bonuses in Kadenz PC's Limited Edition:

WARNING: NSFW with some h-images as sample
Sample Images

- 100-page 18+ artbook for fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier and Akkord:nachsten Phase (not sure if Kadenz will be added to the artbook) titled "Betrachten der Kirschblüten"
- Vocal soundtrack CD containing all OP/ED/IS used in fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier and fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten Phase
- Drama CD (info to be released soon...probably)
- A card with a serial code to add in additional scenarios and CGs that were not in the PSV version
- Unsure about this, but you also get a card with a serial code to download La'cryma's other game "Sora wo Tobu, 3tsu no Houhou"

Pretty good bonuses compared to what the other fortissimo versions had. The artbook would make a good collection with the already-released Kadenz artbook. The vocal soundtrack is a must have, since the high quality full version of No Life Negotiator's "LOST GARDEN" will finally be released. The additional scenarios would be interesting to see and also La'cryma's way of possibly filling in the plot holes the PSV version had. But I did hear the new scenes would be mostly slice of life, so not sure what to expect. And I need to have more info on the drama CD before having any first impressions on it.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Well, Kadenz was once again postponed to February 26, 2016. I really do hope they at least release some kind of trial version in the future. They did post some kind of schedule/plan for what's going to happen in the next three months.

Edit: The trial will be released on the 26th of January.

Edit 2: The schedule was edited. The trial will be released probably by the end of next week after they're done the master up stage.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

One week left until the official release!!!

Some news that came throughout this week. The master up has been approved and it is confirm that we will be getting the game this time. The trial is still being worked on so it might be released after the full game. There was also news on the append patch today. Looks to be a slice of life and fanservice patch seeing all those CG samples. As said before, the serial code will be in a card given to you in the limited edition. Using that code, you have to go to the append page and use the link on that page to go to the download page for the patch, which will be opened around mid-March.

With that said, here are the CG samples:
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

More here: http://project-kadenz.jp/pc/append.php

Last edited by Yoxall; 2016-02-25 at 11:59.

Tags
chuunibyou, fortissimo, kadenz fermata, norse mythology