AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-29, 17:31   Link #21001
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
aigomorla @ And I say Serzechs .I'm sure Rias can become strong like him.

Nightmare637@ Honestly I dont really think she become his queen. But that she will lost even more power i'm pretty sure about this. Probally when she try to do something to save him or help him to come back.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:34   Link #21002
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
aigomorla @ And I say Serzechs .I'm sure Rias can become strong like him.
in 3 yrs rais better get as powerful as Serzechs.

I meant to say... Vol.1 Rias.
Ravel when she is a senior will be more powerful then Vol.1 rias and Akeno.
aigomorla is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:36   Link #21003
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Guys I just realize now.....but if Ise cant become her pawn again or he is not her pawn (thing that i think is impossible) how the hell she we do RG?o.o
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:41   Link #21004
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Nightmare637@ Honestly I dont really think she become his queen. But that she will lost even more power i'm pretty sure about this. Probally when she try to do something to save him or help him to come back.
The only reasons i have for her becoming his queen is because...

1.Issei is the King of WTF moments so him doing something like this would be expected of him.

2.Issei is probably going to become a king after vol.12 so i think we'll start seeing new peopl joining his harem(put the battle ax down please because i'm talking about people who have already appeard) will become his evil pieces since also his dream is to make a harem that won't lose in the rating game.

3. I'm pretty sure Ophis will whant to protect her first friend so why'll everyone is fighting over his pieces ophis will walk over take the queen for herself and when they try to get it back she'll act all cute and they'd feel guilty taking it from her.

Soji@Do you mean how she'll fight in the RG without issei?

well Kiba is supposedly close to isseis power level plus everyone else will come back with a power up so i don't think she'll need issei.

Another question is will issei have to fight for Rias in the RG? since hes technically no longer her pawn
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:45   Link #21005
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i believe vol. 4

And it happened in 1 night... lolol... ise remember going to bed in a normal house..
Then when he wakes up the room changes to a 4 person bed.

He also lost his uber alarm clock because Asia wakes him up every morning..
Well lately its been Akeno, but more like Akeno fighting with Rias on top of his bed.
vol 4 is about rias second bishop .....

vol 5 is when ise reach bb by poking the nipple .... it was that time his house got re design
AznSamsung is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:49   Link #21006
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
vol 4 is about rias second bishop .....

vol 5 is when ise reach bb by poking the nipple .... it was that time his house got re design
was it vol.5?

I remember it happening 1 chapter after zenovia..
Zenovia being 3, it should of followed on 4...

Ahh ur right its vol.5

Quote:
Ise notices his bed is much bigger now, which is why Akeno and Rias have the space for a pillow fight.
His bed is now big enough for 4 people and his room is more than twice as large as before.
His TV also changed from an old CRT to the newest flatscreen.
Most of all, he now has all the latest video game consoles! His room is full of things he can't afford!
Rushing out of the room, Ise finds his house completely changed overnight.
The corridor is twice as wide, the original 2 floors have multiplied...
"What is this!?" Ise's screams reverberate through the neighborhood.
Ise's house is now a 6 storey building, sitting on double the land it used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
Soji@Do you mean how she'll fight in the RG without issei?

well Kiba is supposedly close to isseis power level plus everyone else will come back with a power up so i don't think she'll need issei.

Another question is will issei have to fight for Rias in the RG? since hes technically no longer her pawn
Noway kiba is nothing compared to CQ ise.
lolol... Kiba couldnt take more then 2 hits from non BB Sairiog.
Ise on the other hand did a straight up fist fight.

As for how rias will do the Raiting game.
I have no clue.
But if ise is a free agent, Rias is going to be in a lot of trouble.
aigomorla is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:53   Link #21007
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
The only reasons i have for her becoming his queen is because...

1.Issei is the King of WTF moments so him doing something like this would be expected of him.

2.Issei is probably going to become a king after vol.12 so i think we'll start seeing new peopl joining his harem(put the battle ax down please because i'm talking about people who have already appeard) will become his evil pieces since also his dream is to make a harem that won't lose in the rating game.

3. I'm pretty sure Ophis will whant to protect her first friend so why'll everyone is fighting over his pieces ophis will walk over take the queen for herself and when they try to get it back she'll act all cute and they'd feel guilty taking it from her.
If you put this way...i think is really possible then.
Quote:
Soji@Do you mean how she'll fight in the RG without issei?

well Kiba is supposedly close to isseis power level plus everyone else will come back with a power up so i don't think she'll need issei.

Another question is will issei have to fight for Rias in the RG? since hes technically no longer her pawn
But a king without pawn. Plus you really think Ise will be fine to no be her pawn anymore. What i was asking is how Rias can fight without pawn. Honestly i cant see her with new panw or without Ise being her pawn. That's why I ask...how she will do without pawn in the Rg.

Quote:
But if ise is a free agent, Rias is going to be in a lot of trouble.
Exactly.Or he become her pawn again some how or he still her pawn. Or they give him the choice. Because ,honestly like I alredy say in this post , I can't see Rias without Ise a her pawn or Ise without being her pawn. (we know both of them too well for think otherwise).
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:58   Link #21008
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
If you put this way...i think is really possible then.

But a king without pawn. Plus you really think Ise will be fine to no be her pawn anymore. What i was asking is how Rias can fight without pawn. Honestly i cant see her with new panw or without Ise being her pawn. That's why I ask...how she will do without pawn in the Rg.


Exactly.Or he become her pawn again some how or he still her pawn. Or they give him the choice. Because ,honestly like I alredy say in this post , I can't see Rias without Ise a her pawn or Ise without being her pawn. (we know both of them too well for think otherwise).
Well i don't whant her to have a diffrent pawn i just don't see how they could spin this while still giving him a promotion(unless they allow an exception)
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 17:59   Link #21009
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Nightmare637 @ You do remember that even if he become a King he still had to fight a Rias pawn right? the question that i say was because the 8 pawn are back.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:04   Link #21010
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Nightmare637 @ You do remember that even if he become a King he still had to fight a Rias pawn right? the question that i say was because the 8 pawn are back.
I diden't forget but if the pawn pieces are gone from him he is technically not her pawn anymore.

and those pieces are like Pandora's box thinking about them will give you so many possibilities it will become impossible to make a viable theory
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:09   Link #21011
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Nightmare637 @ That's true. But ,honestly even if free agent I'm still want him back a Rias pawn. Maybe is just me.....but I will be dissapoint if he dont come back to being her pawn this is a key part of the story.And Ise want this he want being her ultimate pawn. Plus without Ise she cant have other pawn. She already use the 8 pawn.XD
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:21   Link #21012
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I saw a bunch of people say that Ophus didn't know how to fight, but she not only somehow shields Asia and Irina from CaoCaos attack, she fires some form of projectile at the Grim Reapers. Said projectile was strong enough to destabilize the dimension they were in.

Why are we assuming that Ise would immediately become a high class devil? Regardless of what he has done, the leaders wanted him to be active as a middle class devil for a period of time before promoting him.

And why does everyone talk about Ise leaving Rias' team? He will still fight on her team even as a King of his own group. The only two who would potentially leave are Asia and Zenovia, as the others would either become their own Kings or stay with Rias.
XFire is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:30   Link #21013
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
XFire @ That's was my fault. Is something that I realize now .Is because the 8 pawn piece. I know that Ise would still fight for her ,even if he become king. But with the 8 pawn piece back...even if I know they will find a way. I can't help but wondering how she will do if Ise can't become her pawn anymore.(thing that I find impossible ,mind you).
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:33   Link #21014
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I saw a bunch of people say that Ophus didn't know how to fight, but she not only somehow shields Asia and Irina from CaoCaos attack, she fires some form of projectile at the Grim Reapers. Said projectile was strong enough to destabilize the dimension they were in.

Why are we assuming that Ise would immediately become a high class devil? Regardless of what he has done, the leaders wanted him to be active as a middle class devil for a period of time before promoting him.

And why does everyone talk about Ise leaving Rias' team? He will still fight on her team even as a King of his own group. The only two who would potentially leave are Asia and Zenovia, as the others would either become their own Kings or stay with Rias.
the first one was me and sorry i forgot about that.( so she can fight )

the second one if he saves the underworld even if the reason you say would be thrown out the window since they ow him big time for saving them so i doubt they'll hold back the promotion any longer.

For number 3 theres also potentially koneko
and were talking about the RG not all the time that would be impossible(for the RG they'll probably make an exception for him since he saved them all)
so her pawns would be useless
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:40   Link #21015
n0m@n
C-Z
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Talking about ranking we know Ise's number 1 girl would be Rias. Then Asia. Then Akeno.
But am I the only one hoping Asia get demoted a rank for Ise's harem?
We probably need ONE new girl appear who will become Ise's future QUEEN. That way we can get more CATFIGHT!!!
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:43   Link #21016
Dragonking
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reaper u forgot teacher fetish lol anyway I've been thinking about Ise's future team ok correct me if I'm wrong but ravel & Asia = bishop zenovia = knight and let's say rias become his his queen he needs at least 11 more right well let's say the author adds just 5 more characters to fill these spots well probly see if Ise gets a lover from India for the knight and maybe a couple of rooks from africa if they do the African deities or even the American deities
__________________
At the end of an endless quest, you arrive at final evolution! Sublimate your savage soul and show your true form!

Dragonking is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:43   Link #21017
Nightmare637
Who knows?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Peters,MO
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Talking about ranking we know Ise's number 1 girl would be Rias. Then Asia. Then Akeno.
But am I the only one hoping Asia get demoted a rank for Ise's harem?
We probably need ONE new girl appear who will become Ise's future QUEEN. That way we can get more CATFIGHT!!!
You're not the only one

but who would take her place then?

and i still whant ophis as his queen as for the catfight it would be a one sided fight cause how can you hurt something that cute
__________________
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." --George Patton
Nightmare637 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:44   Link #21018
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 26
n0m@n@ .... a new character this late .... wont it ruin the ln .... but i agree with asia get demoted so Akeno can be ahead of her
AznSamsung is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:44   Link #21019
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
n0m@n @ If was for me.The girls Rank in Ise harem would be. Rias,AKeno,Koneko and then Asia( and i put her here because she cock block too many time._.).
But for the other girlsXD I mean Rias seem to be fine now.She know she is the number one in his heart and that's enough for her.(at least now...I dont know if this will change when he back).
But as you know,I agree with the other here. No ,new character please.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 18:45   Link #21020
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 26
soji@ i agree with that list but i think it should Asia then koneko (last part of the list)
AznSamsung is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.