Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-10-06, 09:46   Link #1
Keii_san
Hater of Fan boys/girls

Send a message via AIM to Keii_san
Where to find Korean Drama

Hi,

I'm sort of new to the whole mIRC thing, but where is a good server/ channel to dl korean dramas? namely Full House?

Thanks.
Keii_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 14:31   Link #2
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keii_san
Hi,

I'm sort of new to the whole mIRC thing, but where is a good server/ channel to dl korean dramas? namely Full House?

Thanks.
Dude, first off:

1. This place is called Animesuki.

2. Full House isn't a Korean drama, but a comedy starring Bob Saget made in America. It's still on TV on Nick-at-Nite.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:16   Link #3
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb
Dude, first off:

1. This place is called Animesuki.

2. Full House isn't a Korean drama, but a comedy starring Bob Saget made in America. It's still on TV on Nick-at-Nite.

If you couldn't help the guy out, why didn't you (like most of us) just not reply to the thread? It seems you like be annoying. By the way, full house is the name of a korean drama, not to be confused with the american full house.

But in either case, I can recommend that you (Keii_san) just google what your looking for, and if you don't get many results form that, try putting in words like mirc, download, full house or movie next to k-drama to get better results.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:25   Link #4
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
If you couldn't help the guy out, why didn't you (like most of us) just not reply to the thread? It seems you like be annoying.
I thought he was talking about Animesuki having them. You didn't need to personally attack me. You just can't go around and calling people annoying, because you don't se me doing that, do you? I've been called bitch, wanna-be admin (the most annoying), an ass, a moron, and now annoying. If you can't be at least polite just don't say anything at all.

If you want to give people advice on how to improve themselves, don't do it with destructive critism, and yes, this is considered destructive critism. If you have a problem with me PM me or just keep it to yourself. I find that went people try to personally attack me I find them annoying, like what you're doing right now. Your post could've done without that part about yelling at me.

Surprising, isn't?!

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like an ass, but that's the truth. The question has been answered, so this threads meaning has been worn out.
Old 2004-10-06, 16:28   Link #5
wnkryo
HainShodan

Blah blah blah. I don't want to waste my time arguing with a kid.

Keii_san, you can get k-dramas like full house and others at this irc channel:

#Henshin-Tigers@irc.rizon.net

Here is their website: http://www.henshin-tigers.net/

Last edited by wnkryo; 2004-10-06 at 19:25.
Old 2004-10-06, 19:10   Link #6
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Japan-TV (ironically) also does some Chinese and Korean dramas. I watched the first episode of "All About Eve" but I really didn't like her character so I didn't bother watching any more. Their website is here:

http://drama.afraid.org/bt/japan-tv/
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 02:24   Link #7
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Korean dramas? I thought all Korean dramas were about the same thing?
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 02:59   Link #8
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
You can refer to a "Fob", if you know what I mean..
Scrumhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 14:52   Link #9
msgpoisoning

i love korean dramas. Especially "All In", "Full House", "Namja 3, Yuhja 3", and "Gah eul dong hwa". The only bad thing about them is that they are EXTREMELEY ADDICTING.
msgpoisoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 15:13   Link #10
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
#Henshin-Tigers@irc.rizon.net

Here is their website: http://www.henshin-tigers.net/
Why can't they spell "Hanshin" right?
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 15:53   Link #11
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgpoisoning
i love korean dramas. Especially "All In", "Full House", "Namja 3, Yuhja 3", and "Gah eul dong hwa". The only bad thing about them is that they are EXTREMELEY ADDICTING.
If by addicting you ment crappy ... then I agree

soaps ... *shudder*
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 14:11   Link #12
Keii_san
Hater of Fan boys/girls

Yo, Razer_2mb,

First off. This section is the GENERAL section of the anime board. Don't you know how to read? Other people have posted topics about politics, bush, kerry, etc. under this section, so please think first before opening your mouth.

And if you have nothing to say, just don't say it because your post was very rude.

wnkryo, thanks for your help. I'll check those places out. THanks everyone.

btw- I'm a girl..not a guy.

*EDIT*
I tried it out, but they don't have any eps of Full House T_T and the irc channel is empty.
Old 2004-10-08, 16:59   Link #13
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
*EDIT*
I tried it out, but they don't have any eps of Full House T_T and the irc channel is empty.

Most of there videos are avialable via bittorrent from their main website.
Old 2004-10-08, 18:29   Link #14
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Quote:
Yo, Razer_2mb,

First off. This section is the GENERAL section of the anime board. Don't you know how to read? Other people have posted topics about politics, bush, kerry, etc. under this section, so please think first before opening your mouth.
For you first off it's my opinion on what I think about politics and I can put it in any way I wish thanks to freedom of speech and I do think, so don't get snippy.

My general type f reaction is due to force of habit. It happpens to everyone, so you can't judge someone on a simple mistake.

Quote:
And if you have nothing to say, just don't say it because your post was very rude.
Maybe I would've gave a better answer if you've only been vague. Some people ask stupid questions, but when people (like you) ask a simple question you tend to be very lacking of descriptions. In your opening post you could've asked for a website containing such downloads, not just with server or channel.

Quote:
btw- I'm a girl..not a guy..
Dude can be used to refer to both genders. Dude is more commonly used and we can not read your mind so we call you dude, not dudette.

Quote:
Blah blah blah. I don't want to waste my time arguing with a kid.
Wow. Another person judging someone by age. Yep. It's truely great that we can set aside our differences by depend how long we've been alive and not through our life experiences and ordeals. Who would've thought supiriority depended on age but not maturity, intelligence, or setting aside our differences. Yep. People like you are truely kings among men for showing yet another way to prove your maturity on your lifespan. Thanks a lot for showing yet another example on how to be biased towards people. It's the perfect way not to piss off people.[/sarcasm]

Seriously people, we're here to eliminate that kind a crap due to it pisses people off and it makes people think you're an ass. If you don't like what I say, then don't say anything. Keep your double-standard opinions to your own damn self. I'm referring to many of you on this forum (but not to everyone who posted in this thread). If you want to do this kind of thing take it to another forum where you don't get banned for doing this kind of thing. Either that or shut up and keep your little trival complaints about other members to yourself (like I do). It's easy to piss me off and it could linger for months, especially if it's a hidden flame in your comments. I'm not an idiot. I can spot a flame even if it's really well hidden, so stop trying to disguise it.
Old 2004-10-08, 18:34   Link #15
Keii_san
Hater of Fan boys/girls

Honestly, you need to get a life.
Old 2004-10-08, 20:19   Link #16
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Honestly, you need to get a life.

That kid doesn't have one.
Old 2004-10-08, 22:48   Link #17
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Cut the young fella some slack lads. He enlightens/amuses me with his forum police ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb
http://www.kdrama.com/fullhouse/

Obviously a child like you is too young too have any knowledge in korean drama. Oh, and for the record, this place is General chat; off-topic stuff, therefore non-Anime related stuff is allowed here.
Scrumhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 20:17   Link #18
Keii_san
Hater of Fan boys/girls

Hi again,

well I was able to dl the episodes, so thanks to everyone for their help.
Old 2004-10-16, 07:46   Link #19
kumama
Mognet.net Director

Send a message via AIM to kumama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Why can't they spell "Hanshin" right?
Guess you're not a tokusatsu fan... Henshin Tigers is a play on words. Henshin - transform, a term commonly used in anime and tokusatsu. Hanshin Tigers is a very popular Japanese baseball team, for those of you who don't know. So, if you're talking about Japanese live action TV, which is what Henshin Tigers promotes, then it's pretty fitting, if you ask me.
kumama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 10:45   Link #20
4F0ur

just a suggestion
what happened in bali is a good serise

edit:
i think they are still working on translating Full house
so stay tooooone..
4F0ur is offline   Reply With Quote