Triok123

^Kaori is becoming increasngly more and more creepy...good
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 09:33   Link #22802
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Daily Life chapter 31 is out. Hajime-kun Box is scary. It would be kind of funny to see a story where Kaori finally succeeds in confining him someday, though.
Kaori's face when she talked about Hajime box, I think I'll have nightmare tonight.
Old 2019-01-10, 10:04   Link #22803
Chris_Main

Can someone who has read the WN and LN say which chapters of the WN have been dealt with in which Volume of the LN so far. Mainly talking about the main story of the WN.
I just started reading the LN and skipped the WN because I read the early chapters were poorly translated. (not talking about the translation of bakapervert )
Chris_Main is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 10:07   Link #22804
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Main View Post
Can someone who has read the WN and LN say which chapters of the WN have been dealt with in which Volume of the LN so far. Mainly talking about the main story of the WN.
I just started reading the LN and skipped the WN because I read the early chapters were poorly translated. (not talking about the translation of bakapervert )
the LNs had come up to around chapter 13x of the WN
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 10:10   Link #22805
RDNexus

Quote:
@borisdrakoni kinda talked about it in this post.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 10:16   Link #22806
Chris_Main

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
the LNs had come up to around chapter 13x of the WN
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
@borisdrakoni kinda talked about it in this post.
Thanks seems like I searched for the wrong terms
Chris_Main is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 10:55   Link #22807
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Kaori's face when she talked about Hajime box, I think I'll have nightmare tonight.
Haha, yeah, her yandere nature is really over the top in this manga. I look forward to seeing what the anime does with her considering Asread’s previous works.
Quote:
As of the latest LN volume 9, it has covered up to WN 144.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 10:58   Link #22808
Triok123

can someone explain what kaori said when shiuku asked her about hajime-kun box?, couldn't entirely descifere it.
Old 2019-01-10, 11:46   Link #22809
borisdrakoni

^It's a box whose purpose is to put Hajime into it someday. Haha, I suppose the real question is whether it's for confining him while he's still alive, or if it's supposed to be a coffin to hold his corpse.
Old 2019-01-10, 16:31   Link #22810
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^...Yes(?)

Quote:
Daily Life chapter 31 is out. Hajime-kun Box is scary. It would be kind of funny to see a story where Kaori finally succeeds in confining him someday, though.
Yue wearing a Hajime merch shirt was amusing. Then we get to see Kaori's...

The alien encounter bit was amusing too.
Old 2019-01-10, 17:29   Link #22811
darkofficer
just a devil

yeah totally not creepy

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 18:19   Link #22812
borisdrakoni

Looks like Seven Seas licensed Zero and Nichijou mangas too. Guess we’ll be seeing English releases this year.
Old 2019-01-10, 18:31   Link #22813
RDNexus

That's some nice news. Since nobody had been translating Nichijou until now...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 00:34   Link #22814
Shirayuki44
I Love Anime

Im excited what kind of appearances our next MC "Right hand man of the Demon king Lord Kouseke E. Abyssgate" in anime
Shirayuki44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 01:20   Link #22815
bakapervert
A pervert

^Heh, it's obvious, we will see his back or his hooded figure as usual. Ain't no way we will ever see his face.
Old 2019-01-13, 05:00   Link #22816
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

I like the idea that the audience never sees his face but when one of his girls are with him, it does becomes visible but each of them has a different view/image each time leaving the audience still not knowing what he looks like.

i.e. Dr.Grant sees him in old school sparkly shoujou manga style while Vaneesa sees him in shounen anime speedlines/JoJo style.
Old 2019-01-13, 09:53   Link #22817
borisdrakoni

I tend to imagine Kousuke's appearance to normally be like the typical indistinct featured visual novel protagonist, his face only becoming fully visible when he goes full on Abyssgate mode. It will be fun trying to spot him among the classmates in the early part of the anime, though it would also be kind of funny if they "forget" to show him at the start since he doesn't make an appearance in the novel until volume 3 anyway. Probably just quick glimpses of his back at the edge of certain scenes.
Old 2019-01-13, 19:13   Link #22818
Tabeleta

Quote:
I tend to imagine Kousuke's appearance to normally be like the typical indistinct featured visual novel protagonist, his face only becoming fully visible when he goes full on Abyssgate mode. It will be fun trying to spot him among the classmates in the early part of the anime, though it would also be kind of funny if they "forget" to show him at the start since he doesn't make an appearance in the novel until volume 3 anyway. Probably just quick glimpses of his back at the edge of certain scenes.
When you say that it makes me remember when I spent hours trying to find the Pandaman in One Piece

Should we make a "Find Kousuke" game?
Old 2019-01-14, 10:21   Link #22819
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
When you say that it makes me remember when I spent hours trying to find the Pandaman in One Piece

Should we make a "Find Kousuke" game?
Sounds like fun. With over 20 characters being summoned to Tortus, I'm super curious to see how much screen time the rest of the classmates will get both before and after Hajime's fall. Also, given the source material's propensity for poking fun at its own tropes and referencing other works, it would be a pity if there weren't at least a few Easter eggs scattered around for discerning eyes to pick up on. I'd personally love to catch a glimpse of Dragon Slayer propped up in a corner of Oscar's workshop collecting dust.

***Edit***
Volume 9 has managed to stay within the top 20 in Oricon's sales rankings for an entire month. I'm rather impressed. Incidentally, although late, here's a New Years Yue from Takaya-Ki that I came across the other day.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2019-01-23 at 18:06.
Old 2019-01-24, 14:59   Link #22820
Triok123

^That's some good news, also as expected Tayakiis good drawing cute girl and make them lovable.
also without the weekly update the forum is horribly silence...we need some topic to talk about...

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel