AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-15, 15:44   Link #81
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
well yeon is indeed prideful maybe because she is one of the top great families..

sorry I thought baam need to defeat love....then again love is still a ranker so it will be so badass if he defeat him by stealing the remote
Yeah although the other regulars will try to also stop Baam considering that if he takes Love remote they lose. Espically that Prince brat is out to get Baam even when Baam has a higher score then him by a huge marigin. Idiot fodder is idiot.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 15:52   Link #82
iK@r0s

^well you can not judge the other regular to be high and mighty cause they don't know baam is an irregular that they fear....

though I do hate the rich guy he is so noisy it's irritating
Old 2012-04-15, 15:56   Link #83
Log

Quote:
^well you can not judge the other regular to be high and mighty cause they don't know baam is an irregular that they fear....

though I do hate the rich guy he is so noisy it's irritating
Baam isn't a known irregular but he confirmed that he's from a terroist organization opposing Zahard which means he should be strong. He also got a higher score then all the other regular combined on the punching test. The fact that the rich brat is still going after Baam when it's so obvious how superior Baam is compared to him just screams to dumb to live.
Old 2012-04-15, 16:00   Link #84
iK@r0s

then i can not w8 how baam will trash him for good....
Old 2012-04-15, 16:06   Link #85
Log

Baam will ignore trash like him. I bet when the brat comes to challenge Baam, Baam will just freeze him and then knock him out. He will woke up to found that he's failed. Yeon and Hon Arkraptor will likely then mock him for being such a failure. He proceeds to go home crying to daddy and will never see the top of the tower.
Old 2012-04-15, 16:16   Link #86
iK@r0s

hahaha most likely that will happen but...baam seems interested to devil arm guy than the rich boy....

though I think baam will go all the way to love first than meeting the other regulars
Old 2012-04-15, 16:21   Link #87
Log

Quote:
hahaha most likely that will happen but...baam seems interested to devil arm guy than the rich boy....

though I think baam will go all the way to love first than meeting the other regulars
Baam likely wants to know if the devil guy defeated Hatsu. Given how Baam and Hatsu were bros back in season 1 I think Baam might be looking for a little payback. Or he thinks the devil guy is strong enough for a interesting fight although I sorta doubt it.

Baam will likely try to go to love first but the rich kid knows where Baams room is so he might intercept Baam while is going there.
Old 2012-04-15, 16:53   Link #88
iK@r0s

that's true..it seem love is in the bathroom...why did he choose that place....but it think all regular will gang on baam when they see him cause his the biggest threat
Old 2012-04-16, 09:31   Link #89
tsunade666

who is hatsu? I just can't remember their names. but someone mentioned that his from season 1 guys. Which interest me. Can someone remind me who he is?
Old 2012-04-16, 10:45   Link #90
Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
who is hatsu? I just can't remember their names. but someone mentioned that his from season 1 guys. Which interest me. Can someone remind me who he is?
The boy with two swords who was in the same season 1 group as Ship Leesoo and Anak Zahard (lizard girl).
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 13:28   Link #91
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

this is so interesting~ i really like it. it's quite sad that baam got betrayed. now he's back for revenge. so if he's a prince, is he the future ruler of the tower? or is his only purpose now is to destory it completely?
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 17:58   Link #92
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well we still need to know why Baam/Viole joined FUG.
Old 2012-05-10, 01:02   Link #93
OliverTwist

It's a shame this manhwa hasn't gotten more attention. Just marathoned through it and it's one of the better things I've read lately.

I'm curious if Baam actually killed Rapdevil or not in the latest chapter, and I'd like to get at least a glimmer soon that he isn't completely brainwashed. The second part has been kind of depressing so far.
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 01:17   Link #94
bludvein

He probably isn't brainwashed. He still has his morals.

If he didn't, he would have gone the easier route of killing all the other participants rather than going to fight the ranker. He also could have hid the fact he was in FUG. He pretty much openly declared that he was their enemy and not to get involved with him.

Hes just being influenced by some people who have some really questionable motives.

As for Rapdevil, its really doubtful Baam was the one who killed him, given his stated desire to see the "devil" sometime. Rapdevil didn't get a chance to transform, as his clothes aren't ripped. Besides, Baam would have had to take a detour, which doesn't seem like the type of thing he would do in the middle of the game.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 02:18   Link #95
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

someone in the group must be hiding their full strength
Old 2012-05-10, 08:07   Link #96
Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Going by everyone who's already made some kind of mark in the second group only Lurker fits the bill here. Or — this seems less likely — Hwa Ryun could be secretly following Baam/Viole to check on his progress.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 14:11   Link #97
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Glasses girl...
Old 2012-05-10, 14:44   Link #98
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I can't stand Wangnan. I just simply hate him. Damn u SIU for being such a troll and make that loser the main character after Baam. The opening where Wangnan lies in the trash dumb waving his hand with the ring towards the sky was so cool and I thought he would be, but he's a loser who seems to be powerless.

Also, I don't see the point of climbing the tower. If they're weak then they'd fail, yet the weak still struggle despite the fact that it's futile. For god's sake, a kid who's also a coward tries to climb the tower just because her parents told her she could become a great person if she climb the tower. Give me a break, 20th floor already and she still doesn't seem to be the type that could put up a fight. All rankers can fight well and strong physically with years of training, but this girl doesn't seem to train herself much.

Can't they just stay on their current floor training so that they'd be strong enough or more specialized in something before taking the test?

The whole thing about people trying to climb the tower seems really stupid to me. Everyone needs to practice and train before taking the test, and while the test is usually random, it's mostly about strength and wisdom most of the time. If you're weak and stupid then you're nothing more than a parasite to your team, yet most annoying people in this series do exactly that.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 21:09   Link #99
Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I can't stand Wangnan. I just simply hate him. Damn u SIU for being such a troll and make that loser the main character after Baam. The opening where Wangnan lies in the trash dumb waving his hand with the ring towards the sky was so cool and I thought he would be, but he's a loser who seems to be powerless.

Also, I don't see the point of climbing the tower. If they're weak then they'd fail, yet the weak still struggle despite the fact that it's futile. For god's sake, a kid who's also a coward tries to climb the tower just because her parents told her she could become a great person if she climb the tower. Give me a break, 20th floor already and she still doesn't seem to be the type that could put up a fight. All rankers can fight well and strong physically with years of training, but this girl doesn't seem to train herself much.

Can't they just stay on their current floor training so that they'd be strong enough or more specialized in something before taking the test?

The whole thing about people trying to climb the tower seems really stupid to me. Everyone needs to practice and train before taking the test, and while the test is usually random, it's mostly about strength and wisdom most of the time. If you're weak and stupid then you're nothing more than a parasite to your team, yet most annoying people in this series do exactly that.
Judging from a lot of the flashbacks the reason why everyone is so intent on climbing the tower is that it appears that the outside just sucks more when compared to the tower. No power, no goal, no nothing. Just surviving and living on until you piss off stronger then you and die or you die of natural causes. That's what the outside is like for most people from the flash. At least when climbing the tower you have a goal to aim for and a chance to become someone. Even if your weak. Even if your stupid. At least you have a chance of making something of yourself. At least it's better then your current life. Everyone likely climbs the tower thinking something like that.

The kid doesn't train herself likely because she likely has no talent and thus cannot progress far even if she did train herself. Heck for all we know she could have been training herself like crazy and yet this is her current level. As Leroro so kindly pointed out in season 1, you need "luck" to climb the tower. Luck in talent is one kind of luck. The luck to survive is another kind of talent. The kid likely has the luck to survive which is why she got so far but lacks the luck of talent. Hence even if she did train for a hundred years she would still be anywhere close to ranker level. On the other hand if Baam trained for a hundred years he likely would've already reached the level of high rankers at least.

A lot of regulars actually do stay at the current floor but once they settle down it becomes harder to leave. Also training is not possible by yourself as you would make very little progress without a teacher unless you have talent and one need Plus it seems that the floors require money to make a living so that further slows down your time.

Also Ren was commented to be a genuis and it took him 2 years just to create and control a room. How long would it take a average person or even worse a person who lacks talent? A decade? A century? Just to learn how to form a room and use it. Then there are the techniques. How long do those take you? That kind of lack of progress is really frustrating for those that lack talent as Ho can attest to. When seeing someone like Baam do what you did in 1/10000000 your time it can be really frustrating. I'm sure a lot of people just give up on training after realizing they will never get anywhere and start relying on luck.
Old 2012-05-11, 05:41   Link #100
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

But the life span of people in the tower is really long. It usually takes hundreds of years for a ranker to climb to the top of the tower and the guy who does it the normal way and climb up the fastest is Mezuk (whatever his name is) who is an irregular ranked 4th and he took 50 years to climb up.

Everyone in the tower understands how hard it is to climb the tower, with only 2 in 10 millions regulars can do (I don't understand why 2) which also means that over 99% of those who climb together with you will fail along the way. Imagine you have to team up with new faces every single floor in order to pass the test. There's noway they can climb up to the top together since almost 10M of the same generation will fail and 1 or 2 will pass. Why bother if you're weak and the best you can do is relying on others. If it's elimination rule then you're finished. I also thinks that instructors can only be found on 2nd floor and maybe the rest of the floors there'll be instructors that you need to pay money to get.

Well, the whole thing about TOG is weird anyway. A single floor is as large as America continent and there's billions of people live in each floor. The world is so large that I wonder how could they keep track of people there...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge