AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-05, 04:04   Link #2001
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
just use kohakuren's spell that teleports ally. you can send hannah back to the spawn point again and again.
Yeah. Theres also a item that does the same thing.
Old 2013-03-05, 20:13   Link #2002
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Finally finished my first (and likely only) playthrough the other night. Game was a lot of fun, but I really can't seem to find the motivation to play NG+ for extended periods of time as it simply feels like a grind.
I decided to run Serawi's route first, since I typically leave the main heroine for last (and I hate lolis.. so there were only two routes to begin with!). Having finished Serawi's at lv.45 on most my usual crew, NG+ feels far too easy (and a bit of a pain to level poor Sharty, Crayl and Aht who were left at lv.10) not to mention it's mostly the exact same content with a few NG+ quest here and there. I guess I'll wait a week or two before I try to endure getting to ch4 and seeing actual new stuff

Meanwhile, any other games such as this one that anyone here would recommend? This wasn't exactly Utawarerumono level, but it wasn't too bad. I want moar.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 20:59   Link #2003
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
Finally finished my first (and likely only) playthrough the other night. Game was a lot of fun, but I really can't seem to find the motivation to play NG+ for extended periods of time as it simply feels like a grind.
I decided to run Serawi's route first, since I typically leave the main heroine for last (and I hate lolis.. so there were only two routes to begin with!). Having finished Serawi's at lv.45 on most my usual crew, NG+ feels far too easy (and a bit of a pain to level poor Sharty, Crayl and Aht who were left at lv.10) not to mention it's mostly the exact same content with a few NG+ quest here and there. I guess I'll wait a week or two before I try to endure getting to ch4 and seeing actual new stuff

Meanwhile, any other games such as this one that anyone here would recommend? This wasn't exactly Utawarerumono level, but it wasn't too bad. I want moar.
Yea, I found Serawi's route a bit lackluster. They never formally explained who the last boss is. Just "Mysterious evil energy" and stuff. I been told the last two girls are better.

I have to admit if u left Sharty and Aht at level 10 you missed their quests and story then.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 21:49   Link #2004
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

I guess I did, yeah. But honestly those three I left behind didn't really attract me or got me curious enough to go through the trouble of using them over one of my regulars.

Sharty seemed like a nice unit (and the first flyer unit I got, quickly followed by Melodiana), but being a succubus and all I kinda guessed what I'd put up with during her quests.
Aht, other than being spoiled by the opening movie and the image gallery, was simply too much of a pain in the ass to level. No story would be worth that... Right?
Crayl didn't look half bad, actually. But seeing as Serawi was the resident archer in the group at the time he never saw much use. Unfortunately for him, when I decided to give him a shot, Crayanne's quest showed up, and she seemed superior in every regard.. so the poor guy put his bow down and embraced a life of store clerk.

But yeah, like I said, one of these days I'll go back and finish that second playthrough. Right now I'm looking for a similar game to pass the time.
Old 2013-03-06, 00:00   Link #2005
Drkz

You still should play the lolis route. There are certain items you can only get in that route.
Old 2013-03-06, 18:50   Link #2006
Jaqu

Does someone know how to complete 100% at Southern Shore?
I only get 95% , there have to be an another hidden room, but i only find the one at the left side in the big room.
(guess have to say sorry for bad english^^)
Jaqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 18:56   Link #2007
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

There's one on the right side as well. Click here for a screenie
Old 2013-03-06, 19:02   Link #2008
Jaqu

At first thanks for the screenshot, but there is no room for me. Do i need to finish any Chapter (Chapter 2 atm) ?

Old 2013-03-06, 19:06   Link #2009
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Not that I'm aware of... It's been a while since my first playthrough, but I think I was able to get 100% on my second visit (first one being impossible because of NPC Suina)
Old 2013-03-06, 19:09   Link #2010
Jaqu

Hm.. edited a screenshot , but i guess i'll trying this mission later , again.
Thanks anyway
Old 2013-03-06, 19:14   Link #2011
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

You need a character with the Search or Adventurer skill in order to find hidden rooms. Try bringing Wil to that location.
Old 2013-03-06, 19:16   Link #2012
Jaqu

^^ Already tried, Yuela just was at that position when i took the pic
Old 2013-03-06, 21:10   Link #2013
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqu View Post
Later on in the ng+ dungeons you'll need certains characters to find certain hidden rooms. Sharty or the dog both have adventurer too not just Wil if I remember correctly.
Old 2013-03-06, 21:15   Link #2014
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqu View Post
Yuela doesn't have the skill Adventurer. That skill and Search? I forget the name of it, reveals hidden paths and things.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 23:52   Link #2015
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Yuela doesn't have the skill Adventurer. That skill and Search? I forget the name of it, reveals hidden paths and things.
Doesn't she get it if you upgrade one of her outfits?

You mean the magnifying glass item you can make later on that lets your characters search?
Old 2013-03-07, 01:55   Link #2016
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Doesn't she get it if you upgrade one of her outfits?

You mean the magnifying glass item you can make later on that lets your characters search?
No I mean look at the screenshot he posted, she doesn't have any skill that would reveal a hidden room.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-03-07, 09:13   Link #2017
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

He also said that he already tried going there with Wil, Yuela just happened to be there instead when he took the screenie.
Old 2013-03-07, 16:34   Link #2018
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
He also said that he already tried going there with Wil, Yuela just happened to be there instead when he took the screenie.
Then he unequipped Adventurer, it's that simple.

Old 2013-03-07, 19:38   Link #2019
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Search also only works adjacent to a tile that is accessible by Wil iirc.

The skill Thief combines Search+lockpick, very useful as well. Comes with some chars and the ninja blade.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 22:33   Link #2020
eragon22

Hello everyone,

im stuck at chapter 6 and cant level up to seven. There should be a test at the end of the chapter but it wont start. My Evaluation is over 9000, Room Yard, Store and Workshop are all 7 and the Synthesis rank is B. The last Quest i did was Nr 076 and i think ive cleared what i can do from the other quests -there are still some missing spots like quests 008-011 -perhaps thats the reason? My charas are all over lvl 30. Thanks for reading, hope someone can help me.
eragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully