AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-22, 01:51   Link #3541
Chaserjacksaw
Lord of Insomnia

Location: ....what is here?....w where is this?... Who Im I!!!!! Nah~
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
All of the bonus SS are finished. I can see why the ones that featured Sylvia couldn't be in the actual volumes.

Finally got to see Sylvia and Ragrus doing lewd things together. Too bad that's all we will ever see.

Sylvia's sex scene definitely couldn't be in the actual volume because of her age and small body. The author could have been in trouble if it did.

Not surprised that in Hayuru's case it was done to her ass first.
Ohhh so your saying Ragrus also got done in? Is she in the harem or just for the fun?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-24, 00:54   Link #3542
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Was part of the short story for v11 and v12, and dealt mostly with her and Sylvia. She's not confirmed for harem.

Looking back though, its ironic that Gravels predictions in v11 came true. And sad, I wanted her to have a happy end.

Here's hoping Landred pulls through.
Old 2018-07-24, 11:04   Link #3543
BlackRose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
^ Was part of the short story for v11 and v12, and dealt mostly with her and Sylvia. She's not confirmed for harem.

Looking back though, its ironic that Gravels predictions in v11 came true. And sad, I wanted her to have a happy end.

Here's hoping Landred pulls through.
What was Gravels prediction from v11 again?
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-24, 11:28   Link #3544
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose1 View Post
What was Gravels prediction from v11 again?
that aine was the only princess for kizuna

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-24, 13:54   Link #3545
OmegaWeaponZ

Something along the lines of her(Gravel) would be the girl that stands in the background, seeing the main character off (possibly to his true love). It was her thoughts after they saw a movie together during their date on the pseudo Ataraxia with a somewhat similar plot. Her wording at the of her monologue makes that departure scene a bit more bittersweet.

Well, then again, at least she had a scene to show her feelings at being seperated from Kizuna. Grace on the other hand... (though, granted, she was just as, if not more, worried about Aine)
Old 2018-07-27, 12:35   Link #3546
dragon213

well one thing I'm wondering about, has Kizuna crossed the final lines with anyone from Masters only we didn't get to see it? I mean their cores needs to find new owners eventually too right?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 11:39   Link #3547
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

No one from masters, to my knowledge. As for passing the cores onto new owners, I believe only ros-series cores that needs to be passed down.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 16:35   Link #3548
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
No one from masters, to my knowledge. As for passing the cores onto new owners, I believe only ros-series cores that needs to be passed down.
really? why not the other cores?
Old 2018-07-28, 17:37   Link #3549
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
really? why not the other cores?
The reason is because the Ros-series cores use the owner's life force as energy. Ecstasy Hybrid is basically Kizuna pouring "life" into the women womb, which is then converted into energy for the core. And in the small chance the woman get pregnant from doing Ecstasy Hybrid, the baby will replace the core. The other cores don't use life force as energy, that might be the reason why even if Kizuna does Ecstasy Hybrid with them, their core's won't be ejected.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 20:36   Link #3550
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
The reason is because the Ros-series cores use the owner's life force as energy. Ecstasy Hybrid is basically Kizuna pouring "life" into the women womb, which is then converted into energy for the core. And in the small chance the woman get pregnant from doing Ecstasy Hybrid, the baby will replace the core. The other cores don't use life force as energy, that might be the reason why even if Kizuna does Ecstasy Hybrid with them, their core's won't be ejected.
didn't think about that part
Old 2018-07-28, 20:41   Link #3551
BlackRose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
So girls with the other cores will never get pregnant?

Can you give us a list of all girls, who are users of the Ros-series cores?
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 21:50   Link #3552
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose1 View Post
So girls with the other cores will never get pregnant?

Can you give us a list of all girls, who are users of the Ros-series cores?
I think they can get pregnant. I mean, Kizuna only explained how Ecstasy Hybrid works with Ros-series core. He never brought up the other types.

As for the list of Ros-series users, there's Kizuna, Aine, Hayuru, Yurishia, Sylvia Reiri, Gravel, Grace, and Zelshione. Hyakrath might have a Ros-series core too since she was among the candidate for core power up, which only works for Ros-series cores.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 13:41   Link #3553
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Well, it wasn't explicitly mentioned that only the Ros series could be powered up by a reinstall, but rather that the quality/quantity of 'energy' that was used at the time of the install.

Reason for Hyakureth being included as a candidate was that her 'Sacred Sword' was the strongest in Vatlantis. Remember, the Ros series may have a higher output, but they are by no means the strongest. Valdy's gear and Aldea's Sheilds are a good example to explain this.

Point being, I think its safe to assume that Hyakureth doesn't have a Ros series.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, main heroine end, non harem end, sci-fi, true harem