AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-07-02, 13:22   Link #1001
kidstandout
From Russia With Love

^this is one of the reasons why main girls usually aren't best girls in most harems, give them too much attention and the rest of the harem becomes pointless. i like aine compared too a lot of other main heroines but if the author feels the need to sit her out to give someone else some time in the sun then that's fine by me.

this is the one major aspect where HxH comes short compared to shinmai/magika.
kidstandout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 13:31   Link #1002
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklimaytys View Post
I dont think Kizuna needs to be taught at this point lol.
Just because he made a few Girls cum a few times, with around 2 months of experience, and u think he is Zeus (who we may be seeing sooner or later) himself?
Landred is around 30, Let's say her "parents" or better the Royal family taught her their special Ritual(Heart-Hybrid) with 12-15 years... and she will do a smaller one once a week and a bigger one once a month and a giant one once a year, and add the fact that she is royalty, in a lesbian World.... well.... I risk to say she knows nearly everything about the female body, and Kizuna only knows
... Basics at most... so... he is just like (If I do that, she likes it... Progress saved! If I do that, she hates it .... Noted!) If she teaches him a bit of her knowledge, they are feeling even better and if the Situation needs it faster ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
From one of the colored pics it seems Gravel and Grace ended up being students at Ataraxia. So maybe Landred ended up being a teacher there too. Well, we'll know the answer soon cause bakapervert said that translation will start tomorrow.
Imagine that scene in a Girls only class, Landred comes through the door saying "we are going to a special classroom today" .... they follow her to the large tent from V7C5 "Today we will learn the Baldein special Ritual , known in Lemuria as Heart-Hybrid, so my cute daughters Let's Start" ......

And he Starts tomorrow allready .... didn't he say he would need a few weeks to fight through V8 first?

... oh no I think I read too much Ecchi Novels.....
I can't Fall into the Temptation....
Sonniday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 13:42   Link #1003
cklimaytys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonniday View Post
Just because he made a few Girls cum a few times, with around 2 months of experience, and u think he is Zeus (who we may be seeing sooner or later) himself?
Landred is around 30, Let's say her "parents" or better the Royal family taught her their special Ritual(Heart-Hybrid) with 12-15 years... and she will do a smaller one once a week and a bigger one once a month and a giant one once a year, and add the fact that she is royalty, in a lesbian World.... well.... I risk to say she knows nearly everything about the female body, and Kizuna only knows
... Basics at most... so... he is just like (If I do that, she likes it... Progress saved! If I do that, she hates it .... Noted!) If she teaches him a bit of her knowledge, they are feeling even better and if the Situation needs it faster ....

Imagine that scene in a Girls only class, Landred comes through the door saying "we are going to a special classroom today" .... they follow her to the large tent from V7C5 "Today we will learn the Baldein special Ritual , known in Lemuria as Heart-Hybrid, so my cute daughters Let's Start" ......

And he Starts tomorrow allready .... didn't he say he would need a few weeks to fight through V8 first?

... oh no I think I read too much Ecchi Novels.....
I can't Fall into the Temptation....
It just doesn't fit Kizunas character i honestly think she became a teacher at the school hence why he calls her sensei i mean can you honestly imagine Kizuna rubbing his hands together and saying "Sensei teach me all or your perverted tricks so i can conquer all the women" it just doesn't make sense from a narrative standpoint.
cklimaytys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 13:52   Link #1004
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

@Evl
You can't be serious. Aine hasn't dissappeared from the series just because she got no illustration this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Too much Aine in the first 7 volumes.
Exactly my feelings.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 15:08   Link #1005
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklimaytys View Post
It just doesn't fit Kizunas character i honestly think she became a teacher at the school hence why he calls her sensei i mean can you honestly imagine Kizuna rubbing his hands together and saying "Sensei teach me all or your perverted tricks so i can conquer all the women" it just doesn't make sense from a narrative standpoint.
Well... thats True, he doesn't have that character to do that, but he could say something like "Sensei, I need to get better in Heart-Hybrid to protect everyone, could you teach me how to really pleasure women?"

That would fit his Character better, right?
Sonniday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 15:25   Link #1006
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
@Evl
You can't be serious. Aine hasn't dissappeared from the series just because she got no illustration this time.

Exactly my feelings.
Yep i ain't serious

But i wished for a illustration
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 15:25   Link #1007
cklimaytys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonniday View Post
Well... thats True, he doesn't have that character to do that, but he could say something like "Sensei, I need to get better in Heart-Hybrid to protect everyone, could you teach me how to really pleasure women?"

That would fit his Character better, right?
That would make more sense but still i doubt it we will just have to wait for translations to get a better understanding of the situation.
Old 2016-07-02, 15:29   Link #1008
Wipe

first seven volume full of Aine scene = ="
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 15:46   Link #1009
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
@Evl
Well, personally, i find it extremely weird because of the fact of the fact that the first 7 volumes were heavily focused on Aine. Combine that with the fact that Thanatos basically said "F*** this, just reset the whole damn thing", I'm getting the weird feeling of this being an alternate world...

Anyways, at least we will be able to read it soon.
Old 2016-07-02, 16:39   Link #1010
cklimaytys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Well, personally, i find it extremely weird because of the fact of the fact that the first 7 volumes were heavily focused on Aine. Combine that with the fact that Thanatos basically said "F*** this, just reset the whole damn thing", I'm getting the weird feeling of this being an alternate world...

Anyways, at least we will be able to read it soon.

I hope they dont retcon the entire universe.
Old 2016-07-02, 17:44   Link #1011
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

From my point of view Aine is the character most wanted by the author, so it is the "main" girl in this series, but the author now wants to give more focus to other characters, so you want to give it more focus in this new volume to Himekawa, and in the next volume, we may see a kiss of "adult" Kizuna and Yurishia (According to my theory), and this is well in comparison with other "Harem" series, the author only focuses more on a character in specific, for example, DXD is Rias, SMNK is Mio, Date A LIve is Tohka, among other examples, but this time the author is willing to create a harem with the same participation among the female characters. The appearance of episode 1 of the anime this occurred because of a leak, since it was confirmed that AXT will issue the anime uncensored, but filtration occurred because a version with censorship was shared on the Internet in a way unofficial (that's why it has poor quality), so for the next week, you will be issued the same chapter but in HD quality and with the opening and the ending.
Old 2016-07-02, 20:39   Link #1012
EvI

Prologue is out (ty bakaperv)

And yeah... everything just reseted or Kizuna is dreaming...

Last edited by EvI; 2016-07-02 at 21:00.
Old 2016-07-02, 20:51   Link #1013
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

So... you telling me that everything in past volume just his dream or delusion??
Old 2016-07-02, 20:55   Link #1014
nfsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
c'mon the guy just had his first kiss last volume aren't things moving a little too fast? /sarc.

Honestly though I'm amazed that the incest is allowed in the novel. Didn't some law a few years back completely change a certain crap stories ending just because of the implied incest? Not gonna say any names here but it starts with OreImo..... anyway this is odd. Did Nayuta create a new world for them to live in after the worlds were destroyed or something? seems like the kind of troll move she'd make. I mean let the gods destroy the world and then suddenly, "Ah i wasn't really dead check out this cool new world i made for you my lab rats. Now hurry up and do your sister!" If this has already been addressed then sorry I just read the novels over the last two nights but i'm too lazy to read the thread posts more than 5 pages back.
Guess we pretty much cut out any make out sections in the anime if this is for real, man even a kiss takes more time then any other act,
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 20:59   Link #1015
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
So... you telling me that everything in past volume just his dream or delusion??
Well it's just the prologue so let's chill for now, i dont think the author can be such a troll like "hey guys forget everything you readed..." that would be just dumb and he would be shotting his feet, but now i'm anxious (i guess this was the author intention...)
Old 2016-07-02, 21:18   Link #1016
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Well it's just the prologue so let's chill for now, i dont think the author can be such a troll like "hey guys forget everything you readed..." that would be just dumb and he would be shotting his feet, but now i'm anxious (i guess this was the author intention...)
I agree here I would guess that the author would have them in a situation where they believe the world is normal and have been forced to forget various things to keep them from resisting and have them just go along with whatever is being done. This seems much more likely than the author randomly retconning the entire series so far. It's likely that they will start to remember or feel that something is out of place and start to resist.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-03, 10:59   Link #1017
EvI

@kuro
*after reading chapter 1* so man... what was that 'bout disappearing again? D:
Old 2016-07-03, 13:45   Link #1018
OmegaWeaponZ

^Don't tell me...

I need to go read that update now ...
Old 2016-07-03, 15:31   Link #1019
XFire
150% done

I think something like this happened in Campione.
Old 2016-07-03, 19:46   Link #1020
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

I just read new updates, I am surprised to know that the author is playing with our minds, something that found me very interesting was a comment of Himekawa, she said that there were only 3 members in Amaterasu (Himekawa, Kizuna and Sylvia), I wonder that happened to Aine and Yurishia?.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, main heroine end, non harem end, sci-fi, true harem