AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2019-03-02, 13:39   Link #1
AhmetoFihters 12

Question A Anime in Europe.

Is the Zombie Land Saga anime has been aired in Europe in the future after Japan and the United States were popular for several times, rather than Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Neon Genesis Evangelion animes?
AhmetoFihters 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-02, 14:49   Link #2
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmetoFihters 12 View Post
Is the Zombie Land Saga anime has been aired in Europe in the future after Japan and the United States were popular for several times, rather than Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Neon Genesis Evangelion animes?
Yes and no, Yes as more people watched it at launch but no as leave zero impact in pop culture when your mentioned are part of the mainstream one way or another
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-03, 10:23   Link #3
AhmetoFihters 12

Lightbulb

I'm interested the anime. Contacting MAPPA was predicting will be aired in Germany, France or Italy in the future? Miraculous Ladybug have countries on this his site, but not Zombie Land Saga one i wish the all japanese animes' site have a overseas waiting! I don't like subs, but were watch the japanese animes in our native langauge!
Old 2019-03-05, 03:32   Link #4
AhmetoFihters 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmetoFihters 12 View Post
I'm interested the anime. Contacting MAPPA was predicting will be aired in Germany, France or Italy in the future? Miraculous Ladybug have countries on this his site, but not Zombie Land Saga one i wish the all japanese animes' site have a overseas waiting! I don't like subs, but were watch the japanese animes in our native langauge!
PLEASE IT!