Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-06, 13:33   Link #1021
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
I don't see how could that be considered pitiful since Leo is the holy Beast of her tribe.Even elder in the tribe must respect him
But in Rudy's home Leo is just a dog, nothing sacred That means that for all uses and purposed, Linear's word and rights are worth less than a dog's I'm not even sure if she is above Jirou in voice of opinion

The special class has 3 new students. The elf ikemen (Rayforth or something, better known as Ray); Mi, a guy from the dwarf tribe and seems to be Ray childhood friend; and a young guy who I think is Ariel's newphew (Ariel's older brother seems to have sent him away as a precaution, I guess it's natural, after all he was openly opposed to the current crown), I think he is named Grenel or something, seems introverted.

Ray and Mi were dreaming of becoming the top class guys of the school and whatnot...... and the Linear popped out, they started shrinking immediately and looking at the ground , Rudy properly deduced that the cat princess bullied those 2 and made them henchmen

Norms introduction towards the special class blew Rudy away, what a siscon Rudy got scolded for mixing into the newcomers ceremony
Old 2014-07-06, 15:44   Link #1022
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Norms introduction towards the special class blew Rudy away, what a siscon Rudy got scolded for mixing into the newcomers ceremony
I don't think it was for mixing into the newcomers ceremony, but rather him "bullying" the three new freshmen which attracted a crowd and thus Norn.

Surprised to see Zanoba and Cliff still in the university, if I remember right they both entered the university a year before Rudeus did, so they'd be in their 7th year.
Mandatory school years should be 1-6, with 7-9 being optional research years. Guess Cliff's research are curses and Zanoba's research the use of magic on dolls?
Rudeus speculates that Nanahoshi graduated in absentia and stays in Pergius' castle, since she has a A-rank in the Magic Guild, I'm sure she'd be welcome to stay in university if she wanted to.

I guess Ray may confront Rudeus later in the classroom to determine the true top of the university, might be interesting if Linear or Zanoba take the challenge instead, something along the lines of "To challenge the Boss, you have to defeat the little boss and the middle boss first!".

Linear's yearly salary is 1.2 Asura gold coin, her debt is 1500, she needs 1250 years to repay the debt.
It might become an ongoing joke about her trying some get-rich-quick schemes or gambling to earn more money, only to lose what little money she has.
Old 2014-07-06, 16:14   Link #1023
bludvein

1.2 gold coins a year seems pretty cheapskate considering she is actually pretty strong(although probably incompetent at household tasks). Although even if they upgrade her pay to a gold coin a month she will still be a slave for 125 years.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 16:41   Link #1024
critle

Can someone translate this paragraph.?

そんな勘違いは、アリエルを蛮行へと導いた。
ある晩、アリエルはアスラ王国御用達のロイヤルな張形を持ってシルフィの寝所へと特攻した。
めくるめくピンク色の夜。
王族相手に逆らえるものはいない。
シルフィの貞操は風前の灯火だった。
critle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 16:43   Link #1025
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
1.2 gold coins a year seems pretty cheapskate considering she is actually pretty strong(although probably incompetent at household tasks). Although even if they upgrade her pay to a gold coin a month she will still be a slave for 125 years.
when Roxy heard about Rudy saved Linia she give her praise......till she heard her price....

her expression is become deadpan again and looking at Rudy.....nether region

now Rudy got same treatment as Paul, his lower body didn't have credibility at all.

critle@
such misunderstanding lead Ariel to act recklessly
that night, Ariel as royalty carrying dildo to Sylphy room, she is a night raid to her room,
this will definitely lead to a pink colored night.
no one dare to opposing a royal family.
Sylphy virginity is in dangerous state...

Last edited by CNine; 2014-07-06 at 17:01.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 17:09   Link #1026
critle

Thank you for the tranlsation.
Old 2014-07-06, 17:28   Link #1027
Nihgthawk

So I just finished volume 2 and I have a question.
Spoiler for Family:
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 17:33   Link #1028
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Spoiler for Family:
yes you do find out so keep on reading, though I forget at what point it was at.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 17:34   Link #1029
bludvein

Quote:
Spoiler for Family:
Spoiler for reply:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 17:35   Link #1030
critle

Quote:
Spoiler for Family:

Spoiler for Family:
Old 2014-07-06, 17:41   Link #1031
Nihgthawk

thank you for the quick replys
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 23:32   Link #1032
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Wow Rudy you player. I'm really curious now, can I get a list of people who Rudy sleeps with? Does he lay hands on Girenu Detreludia? This is just to funny.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 23:38   Link #1033
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Wow Rudy you player. I'm really curious now, can I get a list of people who Rudy sleeps with? Does he lay hands on Girenu Detreludia? This is just to funny.
sexual way :
Woman : Sylphy, Roxy, and Ellis
man : -----------
Beast : Leo[almost raped by a divine beast in the past after saving him and got accused for bestiality instead]
non-sexual way :
Woman : Aisha[she is trying very hard to seduce her brother, but failed], Norn, Erinarize[ED at that time]
Man : Cliff, Zanoba
Beast : Leo, Giraud
Old 2014-07-06, 23:47   Link #1034
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Spoiler for Family:
Girenu isn't until they make it home in volume 6, Aisha and Liliya are in volume 6, Janis is the latest in like volume 13-15, though they "find" her a number of volumes before they "save" her.

Paul happens in volume 5, and there's already a translated chapter for the start of that meeting up on BT.

Sylphy happens in volume 7-9 or so though it's hard to say which part you want to call the meeting again.

Lol. CNine I missed the non-sexual way part and thought you said he slept with Cliff.

Yeah, the only people he has "slept" with are Sylphy, Roxy, and Elis, though he's slept in the same bed with a lot. Might as well throw Gisu on that list since they lived in the same room together for a bit and camped out.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 02:15   Link #1035
ninthlite

is there a link to the cat chapter? just a bit confused because i have never heard of this before, anyone mind filling me in?
ninthlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 02:24   Link #1036
travelingbum

if by cat chapter you mean Rinia (how did we end up with Linear?) and her debt.

this would be ch 191 and you can just go through the recent pages since it was uploaded on the 5th
webnovel number 209 or vol 19 ch2
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 02:47   Link #1037
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
if by cat chapter you mean Rinia (how did we end up with Linear?) and her debt.

this would be ch 191 and you can just go through the recent pages since it was uploaded on the 5th
webnovel number 209 or vol 19 ch2
Linear could be an English meaning name based on the sound of the Japanese Rinia.

Kind of like how Erisu is Elis or could be said to be Alice, Elise. And Gisu could be Geese.

It's still my personal opinion to stick with the original Japanese on names only in most cases, because there's numerous ways you can translate some names, only the author knows the "real" way they're intended, and as long as you leave them in Japanese it leaves the reader to decide which way they want to think of it and creates a standard for spelling it that all people can figure out (the original).

I ended up giving in on some of though, like Milis, Sylphy, Rudeus, Paul, Philip, and such...

CNine posted The Borrowed Cat chapter to http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...e_19_Chapter_2 , it's also a few posts back here.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 03:13   Link #1038
kazzuya13

Maybe Elis will conceded to 3p if the other party is a beast race (Linear).
Old 2014-07-07, 03:16   Link #1039
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
sexual way :
Woman : Sylphy, Roxy, and Ellis
man : -----------
Beast : Leo[almost raped by a divine beast in the past after saving him and got accused for bestiality instead]
non-sexual way :
Woman : Aisha[she is trying very hard to seduce her brother, but failed], Norn, Erinarize[ED at that time]
Man : Cliff, Zanoba
Beast : Leo, Giraud
I guess had sex with would have been better clarification so I has only had sex with Sylphy, Roxy, and Ellis? Was hoping for some interesting sex scenes between him and Giraud.

Naught boy.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 04:00   Link #1040
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I guess had sex with would have been better clarification so I has only had sex with Sylphy, Roxy, and Ellis? Was hoping for some interesting sex scenes between him and Giraud.

Naught boy.
Sylphy almost mistaken Giraud with Rudy hand and vice versa

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel