Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-03, 17:20   Link #321
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Can we please stop saying it was NTR?
Alexis and Marianne are currently neither married, engaged or in any other relationship.
We could, we would, we should, but we won't since we treat shipping here, existing and not, like life blood for threads when the source material gets too boring. That and power levels.
Old 2018-03-03, 20:14   Link #322
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Can we please stop saying it was NTR?
Alexis and Marianne are currently neither married, engaged or in any other relationship.
NTR, much like getting the phrase "cucked" hasn't been used correctly for a while on this forum. Now they essentially just mean: didn't get the girl.
Old 2018-03-03, 20:45   Link #323
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Well if you check the light novel section you will know how they end up .

Like i said , virginity is way highly overrated for no reason.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 21:21   Link #324
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Well if you check the light novel section you will know how they end up .

Like i said , virginity is way highly overrated for no reason.
Whatever the outcome is doesn't matter to the fact that its not NTR to begin with.
Edit: and yes it is.
What is actually bothering people is imho something else they jsut don't realize it (see my point about Marianne above)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2018-03-03 at 21:43.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 22:19   Link #325
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^If you wanna go by literal definition then it's not NTR.
But if this is in hentai section, the NTR tag would be there since in the community it is considered one.
Even childhood friend stolen is considered NTR.
In the end, community think it's NTR, so your dictionary doesn't matter.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 22:23   Link #326
Azurial

God damn with this episode kicks in now my curiosity start to take over. I so want to know what happen all the way to Vol.10 if there is spoiler of the LN hit me some i NEED TO KNOW! The wait is killing me. Unless i use some cash and buy the novel which will be my last option
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 22:53   Link #327
0rphen
LuRkEr

personally m not bothered with Marianne losing her v card m more bothered with Alexis getting the short end of the stick yeah he has a doormat personality but at least he tries/tried to get back together with her but the other party is like meh

0rphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 23:29   Link #328
deadite

Alexis should just find himself a better quality woman.
deadite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 00:43   Link #329
Ultragunner

Well, to me at least, the V card doesn't really matter, it is technically not NTR since she's single at the moment, but the NTR vibe comes from how she swallowed her dignity while still harbouring feeling for Alexis.

If this were an official political marriage then sure it would still suck for Alexis, but with less bad taste in our mouth
Old 2018-03-04, 07:48   Link #330
azarhal

I think a lots of people missed that Marrine has a lot of self-hate since her father (and Alexis's) were killed. She took the whole thing as "I was wrong, we aren't meant to be together, please hate me".
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 08:09   Link #331
larethian

Precisely. Well, there might be a better way, but she's not totally illogical though she might have blinders on that prevent her from seeking another way. Currently, it's a fact that if she gets married to Alexis, it will not result in the end of Chaos era. Because their Crest levels are too low -> Grancrest cannot be born. After Marrine's father died, not all Lords re-swear fealty to Marrine, as evident by latest episode, while they were previously bounded to her father's crest. If a Lord doesn't swear fealty, they are just a member of the Alliance with Valdrind as the supposed hegemony (though she's fast losing that standing). Their crests are not linked and they are just independent lords that can leave the faction. That's why Marrine had to kill the lord who's not willing to swear fealty in order to absorb his crest into hers. As she mentioned, she needed to make an example of Pavel to get the other lords (previously bounded to her father's crest) to swear instead of just remaining as members (and in fact in danger of turning to the Union's side). That way, she can level up her crest or she can kill them to absorb for the same effect.

Since the tragedy was caused by dissidents who wanted to prevent the end of the Chaos era. By continuing her current path, she is really on the path of obtaining the Grancrest which will flush out the culprit behind her father's death. So avenging her father while at the same time inheriting the will of unifying the crests to end the Chaos era is the reason behind her current chosen path.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 08:56   Link #332
Azurial

Manage to get info of the coming battle in Vol 7 and it make me a happy panda. Dont want spoil cause some people who are only anime viewer
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 09:40   Link #333
larethian

^ You are going to get infracted if you put any future spoilers or even hints or allusions in the anime thread.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 10:25   Link #334
seiftis
~defying fate

What's with all the hate to Marinne man....
Old 2018-03-04, 11:12   Link #335
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
Well , she sold herself to get a few more pawns while still harbor feeling toward Alexis , someone will find it disturbing and dislike her alot .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 11:18   Link #336
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I would put the hate on Alexis instead
he's so beta and the only reason he's not dead yet is because people like Villar protects him
Also, Alexis indirectly caused this event because his attempt on peace stopped Villar from accepting those lords
Didn't wanna miss this chance, Marinne invaded and met the superduper cool Arab Dude in the process
If Villar was there, Arab Dude would still be on his side, and that last scene would've never happened
It's all Alexis' fault
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 12:08   Link #337
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Btw, Mirza is RIPPED! And he's pretty handsome too in a manly way.

You know, in other circumstances, Marrine might consider having sex with Mirza as something fun instead of a burden or obligation .

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
I like this Arab dude The Netori Master
Strangely enough, his Netori-ness is still below the Gundam MC, Kira Yamato:

Spoiler for Gundam SEED Plot-Point Spoilers:
I want to see other non-harem and non-hentai MCs break his Netori records .
Old 2018-03-04, 13:59   Link #338
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
She doesn't live for her man. She has ambitions other than to marry and serve some guy.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 14:07   Link #339
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She doesn't live for her man. She has ambitions other than to marry and serve some guy.
And I bet most viewers care about her at all coz she's cute. Other reasons are secondary .
Old 2018-03-04, 14:49   Link #340
Sakuratsuki

I also don't really understand the hate towards Marinne. Perhaps it's because I didn't really care about her to begin with. The episode about hers and Alexis past didn't strike me either. Well with that aside, she did some dirty things to achieve her goals so her ending up like that is obvious.